Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[08.05.30] [News] Solbi: Andy is an ideal marriage partner, but not a dating partner

Korean Typhoon group member Solbi admits she has a good impression of Shinhwa member, Andy. In a recent programme recording, Solbi has clarified their relationship. The 2 are on MBC's popular variety programme "We're Married" where they appear as a blissful reel couple.

"Andy oppa makes an ideal candidate for a marriage partner", "After recordings when I get home, my heart beats so fast that I cannot get to sleep. But this is not the feeling of dating, " says Solbi. She has also admitted, "Until now, I have dated 10 people, out of which there was only one whom I really liked." She added, "I've dated celebrities, however I have only gotten hurt and there are no fond memories."

Source:Hankooki.com & etimes Syndicate

Chinese Translation:樱桃小狐狸@Andy The World

*hehe why wouldnt her heart beat? :D. surprised that she dated 10 people o.o

Guest sine81

so the feelings towards andy are stronger than just dating then right? because dating is something like an uncertainty, where u still want to get to know a person, but marriage is something much more where you already know..this person is the one for me.

Guest infinityyy

^ i agreeee.

man. andy as a husband.. is wonderful. solbi's really lucky to experience that T_T

Guest aindy

i know Val won't be happy reading this.. :D

[08.05.30] [News] Andy: "Compared to Solbi, Hyun Young would have been better"

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

78038383rn2.jpg

In the MBC's variety show "We're Married" where Andy has gained much popularity, Andy expresses he has good impressions of Hyun Young in Solbi's presence.

In the first recording of MBC's "Blind Meeting" ,which will be broadcasted on the 31st, during the talk game, Andy has said the same thing which shocked everybody.

At first, Andy said if Hyun Young was his partner in "We're Married", it would have been even better. This created a tense atmosphere.

Following, Solbi said, "Actually, I would have preferred Junjin," and everyone broke into laughter.

Andy and Solbi showed a different side of them in front of their friends in "We're Married".

On the other hand, Solbi expressed, "During my debut, 7 celebrities were after me in a week," "and amongst them included singers, comedians, actors and even sportsmen," which surprised everybody.

The celebrities in the first broadcast of "Blind Meeting" includes the popular couple Solbi-Andy, Junjin, Ahn Hye Kyoung where they will bring their friends on the show to help them find someone of the opposite sex who meets their expectations.

Source:dacapo

Chinese translation:julias@bestshinhwa

Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

Guest V A L XD

i know Val won't be happy reading this.. :D

[08.05.30] [News] Andy: "Compared to Solbi, Hyun Young would have been better"

Oh Ai, you are so evil to me!

I'm really not that happy with the article. :tongue2: BUT when I think about it, Hyun Young seems to fit Andy's type of girls.

Remember how he prefered to date older women and tall..Hyun Young seems to fit it though I don't approve of it at all.

RAWRR :angry:

Guest aindy

Oh Ai, you are so evil to me!

I'm really not that happy with the article. :tongue2: BUT when I think about it, Hyun Young seems to fit Andy's type of girls.

Remember how he prefered to date older women and tall..Hyun Young seems to fit it though I don't approve of it at all.

RAWRR :angry:

LOL :sweatingbullets:

we're all making a big fuzz after this article came out at AnBi thread.. :D

but making him say this one, im really wanting to see this Blind meeting thing right now..

but seriously, he really prefers older women..

Guest kriza_09

But there was a show when Andy was on a lie detector thingie... Hyun young was there too and she asked if Andy likes her type or girl... Andy said yes but the lie detector said he lied...

kriza, you have such a great memory. I had forgotten all about this. You need to mention this at the Andy/Solbi thread....

Do you remember name of the show? I'm drawing blank right now....

So you are in Korea right now?

But there was a show when Andy was on a lie detector thingie... Hyun young was there too and she asked if Andy likes her type or girl... Andy said yes but the lie detector said he lied...

Guest loving_D

it was from favorites.

this episode:

andyfavoritesoldvt9.jpg

i'm pretty sure. but the whole lie detector thing...i figure is nonsense. who knows if she is really his type?

they were cute in jiwhaza together. (look how terrified andy looks when hyunyoung is trying to "seduce" him. :lol:

andyjiwhazapart2caps12cl3.jpg

andyjiwhazapart2caps18wa4.jpg

oh yeah, i updated the front page. it's very colorful now. =D

Guest kriza_09

kriza, you have such a great memory. I had forgotten all about this. You need to mention this at the Andy/Solbi thread....

So you are in Korea right now?

It's from Favorites.. the guests are hyesung, lee sung jin, hyun young, and andy.. i believe it's around July 2005... and i can't believe how well my memory works for things related to shinhwa.. lol..

yes, i'm in Korea right now.. and while we're at this, i saw Andy yesterday at MBC!! luckily i got into the studio while sgwannabe was doing stage rehearsal... and after they're done, it was andy's turn to do his rehearsal!!!! ^^

MBC is really strict on picture taking though, they even put an eye on people who just played with their cellphones... so i couldn't take any fancam.. only a picture of the empty stage after the show ends... i like music bank more.. =(

but yeah, andy was so cuteeee!!!!!!! ^^

Guest aindy

[08.06.01] [News] Andy suffers a blow from Solbi's past photo?

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

75335205ym0db1.jpg

Singer Solbi after having revealed her photos taken in the past, her reel husband was taken aback.

Solbi and her friend Choi Jin Ah were on MBC’s ‘Blind Meeting’ which was broadcasted on 31 June.

This variety show is one whereby celebrities each bring their own on the show, hoping to be able to match-make them with other celebrities’ friends. Hyun Young and Lee Hui Cai are the MCs for the show.

Solbi has revealed a photo that she took with Choi Jin Ah and they looked different in the photo. Andy, after having seen the photo, was speechless for a while and this embarrassed Solbi.

79669970zn3wf3.jpg

With regards to this Hyun Young said, ‘Looks like there were a lot of changes since your debut.’ This, coming from Hyun Young who was been through a lot of cosmetic surgeries, tickled everyone.

Also, Junjin and his friend Ahn Hye Kyung were on the show as well, and a total of 10 participants spent some memorable times playing billiards, and singing in the noraebang (Korean karaoke rooms).

Additionally, Solbi and Andy are also on MBC’s variety show ‘We’re Married’ where they play a married couple. Their ambiguous and intimate behaviour has triggered much dating rumours.

Source:gonews

Chin translation:mao@Andy The World

Eng translation:aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Andy - Propose on Music Core (2008-05-31) [cashewmania].avi [32.8MB]

Wonder Girls, Big Bang, Andy, Solbi - 1388 on Music Core (2008-05-31) [cashewmania].avi [4.7MB]

Guest loving_D

wow, did everyone see the come to play preview clips at the anbi thread? the baby is a man! andy lovers will be heartbroken, but anbi lovers will be ecstatic. he has really become a lot braver... :o

Archived