Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Guest dropdeadbarbi

I'm easily getting sucked into his personal life due to WE GOT MARRIED. It's just as addicting as a regular Korean drama. I think it's interesting how his character as "THE HUSBAND OF SOLBI" rollsover into his real life. To some it may be annoying and all, but it's bringing in more attention on him and more publicity.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrazyYochy

^ I think so too.

I was reading some of the messages fans have left him on his guestbook and got quite annoyed when someone wrote he should stop appearing on variety shows and focus more on his music.

Him appearing in variety shows (including 'We Got Married') is very good for his career. I know many people think that most are just talking about him and stuff like that just because he is "Solbis's husband" in the show, but it does bring popularity. There is nothing bad with some people supporting him just by appearing in this show, he has true fans that would support him no matter what. What's the point on giving bad comments of it?

Yes, I've said this before, it got a little overboard but, fans are over reacting. Let's just support him no matter what. If someone doesn't like something what's the point of talking about it if we are going to criticize the way of living and acting of another human been.

080516 Music Bank - Andy 'Propose'

Credits: 0kassuma0

Guest fortuneteller

Andy is NOT just a singer. He's multi-entertainer. he acts, he sings, he joins variety shows. He gains his popularity 'cause of his hard-working. If he gets more thanks to We got married, that's good for his career. In SHINHWA, Eric, dongwan gain their popularities NOT only b'cause they sing, rite?

And if he finds out Solbi his girl? Shinhwa is no longer young and they're old enough and have a respectful place in showbiz, enough to pubilc their relationship.

[08.05.16][news] Andy confesses, "I went on a blind date 3 years ago"

Shinhwa's Andy confessed that he went on a blind date 3 years ago.

During the recording for KBS2's Cider, when asked if he's ever attended any blind dates before, he said "3 years ago, when my mom suggested that we go out for dinner, and I ended up on a blind date."

"My mom said that she was going to have dinner with her friend and she brought me along to this posh restaurant. It turned out that my mom's friend brought along a young lady too. After we exchanged greetings, my mom and her friend told us to go home after we were done with dinner then they just left."

"The young lady was actually younger than she looked, and I was simply at a loss. After dinner I offered to send her home but then she said she wanted to go for some drinks."

The MC then asked if they went for drinks in the end, to which Andy replied "We didn't, but we said we'd go the next time round. We exchanged numbers too, but we didn't keep in touch after that."

Cider will be shown on 18 May.

Source: NEWSEN

Chi trans:yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.05.16][news] Andy: A 90% intention of dating Solbi 2008051612072294658_1.jpg

On the 17 May broadcast of KBS2's Star Golden Bell, Andy made a surprising confession, "I have a 90% intention of dating Solbi."

Andy and Solbi are currently playing a newlywed couple on MBC's We Got Married, and are enjoying a great deal of popularity among viewers. In response to Solbi's recent confession on Sang Sang Plus that she'd like to date Andy if possible, Andy also made his feelings clear.

Andy said, "Solbi mentioned on the show that she would agree if I were to initiate a relationship. I do have a 90% intention of dating Solbi."

When asked by the MC if he really meant what he said, Andy replied "I'm still very busy now and I don't have much free time. But after I'm done with the activities for the album, the musical and the movie, and if I have time to get to know Solbi better, we can talk about a relationship."

Appearing on the same episode, Saori was asked if she preferred her own We Got Married partner Jung Hyung Don or Andy. She replied with "I hate Don Don", and chose Andy instead.

Source: STARNEWS

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Guest V A L XD

Speaking of Andy and Solbi dating...did you guys see the leaked pictures of Andy and Solbi at house warming party kissing each other?

Guest miss lakwon

Speaking of Andy and Solbi dating...did you guys see the leaked pictures of Andy and Solbi at house warming party kissing each other?

Yeah, I did.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Andy Oppa, is sooo cute in there!

But, I just don't like them giving kisses like that ㅜ.ㅜ

Guest aindy

ohhhhhhhh yes... VAL~!!

i was sooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked seeing that pic.. :sweatingbullets:

gahhhhhhhhhhhhh..

*faints*

suuuuuuuuuuper clear~!!!!!!!!!

[HQ] 080510 MBC MusicCore -ANDY- Propose Perf (to Solbi! ^^)

Clubbox:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/shinbiz/460ll1

credits: pinkbean + Shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest eunicenyl

Yah i saw it too!!!!

I nearly died :blink:

Haha but they look lyk they're enjoyin it...who knows!

Guest kassuma
Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Sunday Sunday Night - We Are Married (2008-05-18.avi [945.7MB]

Andy-Solbi, CrownJ-InYoung , HyunJoong-HwangBo, HeeJae-YeoJung

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2008-05-18) [736.9MB]

Andy, Park Jung-Ah+KimEunJung (Jewelry), YoungSaeng+KyuJung (SS 501), Ryan (Paran), Saori, Navi, etc

Guest vonness

WHAT?! where?! omg!!!

hello all i am totally new to this thread^^

coming into this thread was only because of ANSEOBANG!!!

totally addicted to this couple^^ enjoyed watching their interaction too^^

they are TOO SWEET for real!!

i really do hope they could get together although i would really hoped andy to be mine XP

i know some will differ from what i think so...

oh any way does any one have the song PURPOSE by andy?

Guest aindy

WHAT?! where?! omg!!!

hello all i am totally new to this thread^^

coming into this thread was only because of ANSEOBANG!!!

totally addicted to this couple^^ enjoyed watching their interaction too^^

they are TOO SWEET for real!!

i really do hope they could get together although i would really hoped andy to be mine XP

i know some will differ from what i think so...

oh any way does any one have the song PROPOSE by andy?

there is an Andy and Solbi thread in the Korean Celeb Photos..

you can view it here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219032

EDIT --

can someone translate this one:

[22:30] [라디오 방송] MBC 별이빛나는밤에(5/19~23일 밤10시30~35분)

is this an MBC Radio Show right??

it's in his schedule for the whole week..

and he has a fansign event on friday..

im wondering if Solbi would show up.. LOL

god seeing his schedule for the whole month of May makes me sick..

there are 31 days in May right?

there are only 5 slots in his May sched that he can rest..

he really can't think of a date right now.. :(

29911840pj0.jpg

Guest coffinhouse

ANDY SCANS @ June Edition of ANAN - FLY ANDY FLY

858dd9c7b79834cfd100609dg7.jpg

a922d6a85a7a41a2cb130c9un7.jpg

db3169d4cab84b12a18bb79ir9.jpg

fa66a0a789960486d143589qt3.jpg

credits: NDlee.com

ANDY YA!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :blush:

Guest aindy

[08.05.21] [Trans] Anan June 08 - Fly, Andy, Fly - Part 1

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

scans of this article can be seen above as posted by coffinhouse.. ^^

There's a sparkling star who lives just next door. A nice young man who is great at making kimchi and cold dishes. He smiles like the little brother, but he has already become the 28 year old star who hails from Shinhwa.

There is a young man who became part of a legend since he was 18. He lives in a world that is bright for 365 days of the year. Even throughout his confused teenage years, his unhappy twenties, the sparkling star continues living in this world of bright days.

Andy Lee Seon Ho. He could have become part of H.O.T. He passed the auditions at 14 and was supposed to join H.O.T, but despite his hard work, he had to return to the US due to parental objection. In 1996, he became part of Shinhwa after another round of auditions. Shinhwa has spent the last 10 years together as a group, and the group has truly become a legend now.

The youngest of the group, the 28-year-old says to us every Sunday "We Got Married!". We can see that he does want to get married. The viewers who tune in to the programme every week all acknowledge with a smile, "Our Andy has grown into such a fine young man." Making kimchi, and applying beauty masks, it is strange to see him do things like that, but it is endearing. A goodlooking guy who can cook well, and mature at the same time. Although she's only his reel life wife, but he ran out in the rain to get coffee for her when she wanted some, making us exclaim in awe of the sweet romantic guy.

On a warm summer day, we meet as per arranged. The young man who sings and dances the heart dance on television is wearing shades right now. All his answers are truthfully honest. He greets me politely and though he has an endearing smile, he's a star. And though he's drinking iced coffee with me, he's Shinhwa. It has been this way for him for the past 10 years, for most of his twenties. I can only temporarily forget that he's a star who lives next door.

We Are Shinhwa

"There was a festival when I was in high school, where students from each country had to perform songs from their native lands. I took part because I heard that it was quite a large scale event , and I was curious about what students from the other countries were going to perform. The great response that I received when I stood on the stage made me think, that it would be really great to be a singer."

That was the first time he was approached to be an entertainer. Andy's performance was spotted by the organizer of the event, and just like that, 14-year-old Andy was selected to be a H.O.T member, and subsequently became part of Shinhwa instead. Of course his parents objected, as very few idol groups attained success. "It was the IMF crisis at that point in time, and they were even more against it. We weren't that well off, so I could see why they were against it. They were worried about me entering the entertainment industry at such a young age, whether I would still be able to find a stable job when I leave the industry. In the end they told me to go ahead and do it if I was confident that I wouldn't regret my decision."

Then in 1998, Shinhwa was born. Their first performance was on a KMTV show. "There were a lot of people present, but only 9 were Shinhwa fans and they were holding black colored signs. I still remember them because I was so happy. Then 9 became 90, 90 became 900, and eventually there were 9000. Singers always find it very meaningful to be able to perform their own songs. Just a few months ago at Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert, Andy introduced himself the way he did in the past, "Cute Guy Andy imnida", followed by the whole group shouting "Urineun Shinhwa imnida!"

(to be continued)

Source: The Six senses & Andy namu / Anan magazine

Chi trans: xing1986111 & 紫夜87 & mao@Andy The World

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.05.21] [Notice] ND Ent: Soulmate concert

This is ND Entertainment.

With regards to the Soulmate concert to be held on 21/22 June, we have received many enquiries.

Andy has been invited to take part in the event, but as he already has other confirmed commitments on his schedule on 21/22 June, he will be unable to participate in the concert. The organizer has already been informed.

We had many enquiries asking why Andy's name was not included on the performers' namelist, and why Andy was not participating in a Shinhwa concert. We hope that this will clear up the misunderstanding.

Please show your support for Andy's upcoming activities.

Thank you.

Source: ND ENTER

Chi trans: sun之爱★@Andy The World

Archived