Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

^ OMG - that scared me, hahaha. He's so cute though (:

He's Korean, right? His surname...Chon = Jun = 전?

Why's everyone suddenly introducing themselves? Hmmm.

I'm Irene *waves* but I don't think we'll all be able to keep track of who's who. All I know is that we have tons of Jessica's here, xD I won't be surprised if you can't remember my name the next time around.

I think Kristen is perfect for Bella ~ ^^* Something about her appearance just gives me the Bella-vibe.

I'm becoming a fan of her's already~! <3

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jessyjess

^^ oh I've introduced myself since I've literally been in this thread in the very beginning (like page 10 or something) and I'm always updating you guys about news and what not and so you guys could just call me by my first name~

^ Ha, true. You're always here~! ^^*

Hmmm, I wasn't here earlier in the thread like Jessy was - but lately, I've been here VERY often, lol.

So if anyone does happen to remember my name, please feel free to call me by Irene as well~!

I never have updates though ~ ^^;; I'm always the clueless one getting excited over any news shared.

^ OMG - that scared me, hahaha. He's so cute though (:

He's Korean, right? His surname...Chon = Jun = 전?

I'm Irene *waves* but I don't think we'll all be able to keep track of who's who. All I know is that we have tons of Jessica's here, xD I won't be surprised if you can't remember my name the next time around.

I think Kristen is perfect for Bella ~ ^^* Something about her appearance just gives me the Bella-vibe.

I'm becoming a fan of her's already~! <3

Yup, it's 전.

His dad was like a famous(?) actor in Korea. ahaha

Hi Irene! :D

I think Kristin is perfect for Bella too~ Not that I don't like Camilla Belle or anything, but maybe my mind has been corrupted from watching When A Stranger Calls. xD

Jessy~

I don't know what we would've done without you.

Thank you so much for always updating us. :D

Guest babieblue545

Camilla Belle is very beautiful, but I think she is way too classic to play as Bella. And from the pictures I've seen of her, she looks a lot older than 17.

Justin Chon's pictures! Ah! The other picture just made me realize how handsome he is :)

Hi Irene! Elaine (Dael.K) wanted us to remind her what our names were :P

Guest loveprint
Camilla Belle is very beautiful, but I think she is way too classic to play as Bella. And from the pictures I've seen of her, she looks a lot older than 17.
I honestly think Kristin looks older than her age. Not by that much, but I got a little shock when I first saw her DOB.

Guest babieblue545

^Yeah, I was like that, too. I think it might have to do with make-up.

Actually, now that I think about it, a lot of the actors look older (not that much) than the age requirement. :mellow: But that's okay! We all love them. :)

Guest shinhbang

I can't wait!!!! I'm updating myself everyday on this! And!!! Yesterday, I just saw them too! Gonna go see them filming again! I live in the state where they're filming right now so I will get to see them! Don't be jealous. Lol. :]

Guest jessyjess
^Yeah, I was like that, too. I think it might have to do with make-up.

Actually, now that I think about it, a lot of the actors look older (not that much) than the age requirement. :mellow: But that's okay! We all love them. :)

The only person whom I don't think looks their age is Cam. He's born in 81 which is a little hard to believe!

And TM's got some new pics near filming of meadow scene~

So we stop for a sec and kinda peek around the corner. We started to see trucks and lighting and crew. As we rounded the corner I looked to the left and I honestly,truly think I stopped breathing. There was Rob and Kristen’s double being filmed. The camera was about 1 foot away from his face over Katie’s left shoulder (is that her doubles name?). We were about 10 feet from this…I just about died. Honestly. Right there. Keeled over. Dead.

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/f...1-08-t4921.html

Guest loveprint

^

^

Oh gosh, how gorgeous are those pictures? I can imagine their surprise when they stumbled across the scene. xD Thanks, Jessy.

Rofl it was amusing listening to Peter try to work out how old Carlisle is. xD

Guest vi4vi2002

The meadow scene looks beautiful and so romantic. I wonder where was Kristen. Her double seems to be filming a lot but I don't see Rob's double so much.

Well, since everyone is getting acquainted, my name is Vi. I am just a typical asian girl who is OBSESSS with Twilight. :D

Guest jessyjess

The meadow scene looks beautiful and so romantic. I wonder where was Kristen. Her double seems to be filming a lot but I don't see Rob's double so much.

It's because Kristen is under age and has school so she can't work that many hours but she'll be turning 18 on the 9th so hopefully she'll be working more then.

^

^

Oh gosh, how gorgeous are those pictures? I can imagine their surprise when they stumbled across the scene. xD Thanks, Jessy.

Rofl it was amusing listening to Peter try to work out how old Carlisle is. xD

i was laughing so hard when i heard him counting... ^_^

but i wished they talked about Twilight more... instead of moving to other films and stuff...

but oh well...

and i can't believe that he doesn't own an iPod!! i dunno i just see him as the type of guy who would be listening to music all the time~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9jFZ0zY34cY

^a new video showing Emmett's jeep~

It's because Kristen is under age and has school so she can't work that many hours but she'll be turning 18 on the 9th so hopefully she'll be working more then.

Awww, really? I like Kristen too ~ T.T she's so pretty, haha.

I hope she does start working more once she turns 18 <3

Hi there, Vi ~ ^^* Don't worry, we're all obsessed freaks, lol (:

And OMG - I didn't even realize that Rob had a double, xD

Guest cook1ex3

omygosh. is that meadow THE meadow where bella and edward goes on their 'first date'????

GAHHHHHHHH THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE! TOT

well well well

hello, my name is Lina.

you may call me LinaBella. hahaha(:

Guest sweet_hunny

Aww what a sweet interview from Peter and talking about his "kids" :D! But too bad the interviewer didn't pronounce Facinelli (Fa-Chin-nel-li) right <_<

Yea a lot of cast members do sorta either look really young or old for their age like I found out that Nikki is only 19/20 years old :huh: and Jackson looks really young for a 23/24 year old.

AWWW ^_^! The meadow scene is so wonderful and very lush like :P!

Oh and it seems someone may not have posted this but there is one bts pic of Robert and Kristen (too blurry for my taste)

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/s...-t4733-105.html

Archived