Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest Dael.K

^ you just saved me a night worth of wondering

haha thanks

anyone have any favorite quotes they want to share?

(sorry if this is too off topic, let me know)

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babieblue545

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."

If Robert can pull of that line without being cheesy to the extreme, I'd die happy.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."

If Robert can pull of that line without being cheesy to the extreme, I'd die happy.

I hope so too, I Love that line!

Guest Dael.K

"Bella, woud you please stop trying to take your cloths off?" Edward Cullen

"Did you want to do that?" Bella Swan

haha

I have a few that i like...I'll list 2 from each book...

"Of all the things about me that could frighten you, you worry about my driving."

Edward Cullen (Twilight) pg.213

“Ladies first, partner?” Edward asked. I looked up to see him smiling a crooked smile so beautiful that I could only stare at him like an idiot.

“Or I can start if you wish” the smile faded; he was obviously wondering if I was mentally competent.

Edward & Bella (Twilight) Pg.44

“You’re wounding my ego. Bella, I just proposed to you, and you think it’s a joke.”

Edward (New Moon) Pg. 540

“Well, I am nearly one-hundred and ten. Its time I settled down.”

Edward (New Moon) Pg. 540

“Fall down again, Bella?’

I glared at him fiercely.

“No Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face.”

Bella & Emmett (Eclipse) Pg. 342

“Amazing,” Edward muttered. “How can someone so tiny be so annoying?”

Alice laughed “It’s a talent.”

Edward & Alice (Eclipse) Pg. 268

~i have a whole document that has TONS of twilight quotes that i gathered when i was re-reading the Twilight Series...~

Guest xshoeee

" And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

"- stupid lamb"

"- sick masochistic lion."

something like that. ahah

I love that line.

FAVORITESTEST EVER. haha

Guest peeaye

i think justin chon is cuter with shorter hair when his hair is pulled back. & with my favorite quote.. i'll be back to edit, i've gotta think about this.

--

OR at least when his hair is done ex: click click.

^ does anybody have pictures of him with his hair tied back? or his hair shorter?

ive only seen him with the long hair...

one of my favorite quote is...

"Of all the things about me that could frighten you, you worry about my driving."

~Edward Cullen pg.213 from Twilight

Guest babieblue545

^That quote reminds me of this one:

"I hear voices in my mind and you're worried that you're the freak?" - Edward Cullen

Wait, so they're thinking of making it...Justin = Eric + Ben...? Hahaha, that's so weird. But hey, I wouldn't mind seeing more of Justin. I find him cute (:

Ashley is so pretty~! OMG. I love her hair, haha. And Kellan so has that teddy bear image~! ^^* He really seems like a good guy. Thanks to those who shared their pics~!

So many awesome quotes from Twilight...man. The lion and the lamb was THE best quote out of the series - I think it's one of those that every reader remembers because it was that good, lol.

I also liked...

"What's it like, having a werewolf for a best friend?" and "Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?" by Jacob in New Moon and Eclipse. It was so adorable~! ^^*

And of course - a whole bunch of Edward quotes that blew everyone away (the lion and the lamb one being my all-time favorite).

I hope the movie doesn't take out any of the good ones - or any of them if possible. I really liked the many conversations that Edward and Bella had in Twilight - all of them filled w/ memorable quotes.

Guest Momo*

" And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

"- stupid lamb"

"- sick masochistic lion."

there are sooo many good quotes, but that has to be one of my top 5 quotes

I had to put it on my signature :P

edit i remember some quotes

"You...made...me..faint"

"What am I going to do with you? Yesterday I kiss you,and you attack me! Today you pass out on me!"

"I can drive better than you on your best day. You have much slower reflexes."...... "Besides, friends don't let friends drive drunk."

"Drunk?"

"You're intoxicated by my very presence."

HAHA

Guest shesmiles

i was in portland today.

and i thought of twilight the movie.

darn i was heading home from church!!!

and i was like where is madison high school! haha.

so close!

but aw haha reading all those quotes make me want to reread the book over and over again.

i've reread all three books like 3 times...it's just sitting on the shelf in the room.

edward's so cute.

Guest loveprint

Justin looks incredibly cute in that picture. :D But I think he looks cute regardless of which hairstyle, so yeah. xD <3

I have a few favourite quotes, but I don't know them off by heart and I don't feel like going through my books. Two was already mentioned, the Dream line and the other was the whole I punched a werewolf in the face line.

Guest jessyjess

Hahahah so shameless plug here. So this girl (on LJ) and I decided to make a Kellan facebook group last night so please join!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12805971462 we already have 69 members!

And please don't forget to join the Jackson one as well!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27140225370 which I made last night as well and already has 42 members!

The other Cullen brothers needs out love and support!

^ Great - I'll keep it in mind the next time I log into Facebook (: They do need our support. You're so dedicated~!

Oh my gosh, I forgot an obvious awesome quote: Do I dazzle you? - Edward, Twilight <3

Oh come on - you guys have to admit...that one brief line was to die for, hahaha.

And Edward Cullen does dazzle me - that's for sure ~ ^^*

Guest loveprint

Oh! The dazzle line. That's up there.

Jessy, I joined the Jackson one yesterday. I just joined the Kellan one. :D

Archived