• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dael.K

ah! i haven't been in this thread in such a long time

it really is addicting! i just caught up reading like 30 pages

and seriously, i learned so much. haha!

that bio room is just how i imagined it, yay!

and cookie, i noticed that your replies made me get more excited

and anxious, hahaha! thank you so much!

i just went through the whole cast

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/o...0-08-t1552.html

and wow! i don't know why, but i didn't realize eric was asian!

im not sure why but i find the character so adorable, ahaha!

Guest thislove

Isn't Rosalie's car suppose to be an M3 BMW or something why is it a mercedes? I'm just wandering since Edward's car is right; silver volvo.

Guest jessyjess

^^ Yea it's a BMW but the Mercedes is just as nice since they got the specs of the car right (red convertible) and yea Edward's car is silver.

Guest loveprint

but twilight has a HUGE fan base, so i don't think that we have to worry about it too much....
True, but there are a lot more people that don't read Twilight than people that do. And you know how well Will Smith movies do at the box office. :P

But uh, I'm sure everything will work out well. (:

It seems like everyone is visiting the set. Now I wish I live somewhere close.

arghh..i really HATED robert pattinson as edward when i first found out...he's not drop-dead gorgeous enough and he's too skinny! =(

i loved stephennie meyer's original choice for edward -Henry Cavill.

BUt...im starting to get used to the idea of robert as edward...so i guess its ok...not like we have a choice anyway =|

and the actor playing JASPER is UGLY! jasper is supposed to be tall and all vampires are hawt! =( hmph...

im so excited for this movieeeeeee =D

Guest jessyjess

True, but there are a lot more people that don't read Twilight than people that do. And you know how well Will Smith movies do at the box office. :P

But uh, I'm sure everything will work out well. (:

It seems like everyone is visiting the set. Now I wish I live somewhere close.

I still think the movie will do well at the box office. Might not be 1st but I'm hoping in the the top 3 for opening weekend.

and the actor playing JASPER is UGLY! jasper is supposed to be tall and all vampires are hawt! =( hmph...

Everyone has their own opinion. I think he's DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Well I guess there's less competition for me then. Hehehehe.

Guest babieblue545

^Good way to say it, hahhaa.

The Cullens all look so good, but I'm a little iffy about Alice's hair. :\ It looks... hmm... not spiky enough for my taste, haha. I wished there were better pictures of Nikki, though, because most of her pictures are really unclear. But from what is being posted, she fits the Rosalie appearance.

The funny thing is when I saw Robert's picture, I was jumping up and down on my seat. I couldn't believe how much he transformed, haha.

Guest loveprint

Oh come on, guys. Everyone should just stop complaining about the cast. You can put your opinions out there once the movie is released.

And I think Jackson is gorgeous, too. <3

Guest jessyjess

Oh come on, guys. Everyone should just stop complaining about the cast. You can put your opinions out there once the movie is released.

I KNOW EH! Like seriously, I would think people would be pass this by now. It's been like 3 months since they released the the remaining casts for the main characters.

I agree. Seeing them actually portray the characters in the movie is most likely to change people's mind. And of course Jackson is gorgeous~! <3

And yes - I do think that the movie will be one of the top movies when it is released. From what I've heard - it's one of the most highly anticipated movie at the moment (and I know that I, for one, fall into that group of anticipat-ers, xD), and Twilight does indeed have a huge fanbase.

Let's hope for the best~! ^^*

Guest sweet_hunny

Aww dang! I've missed out a couple of stuff because my comp went all iffy <_<!

I thought the prom was supposed to be at the school gym :huh:?

Then again, this is a movie afterall.

-hanabi-, I've already posted Nikki's pic :lol:!

arghh..i really HATED robert pattinson as edward when i first found out...he's not drop-dead gorgeous enough and he's too skinny! =(

i loved stephennie meyer's original choice for edward -Henry Cavill.

BUt...im starting to get used to the idea of robert as edward...so i guess its ok...not like we have a choice anyway =|

im so excited for this movieeeeeee =D

you are entitled to your opinion so i will tell you mine.... *AHEM*

i really LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON as Edward, when i first found out...he is SO DROP DEAD GORGEOUS and he is PERFECT AS EDWARD =)

I liked(*ahem not really i thought he was to old, i'm just trying to copy you...) stephenie meyer's original choice for edward - Henry Cavill, but Robert as Edward is even better.

I am Obsessing over the idea of Robert as Edward...so i guess its AWESOME.... i am not complaining anyway =]

and the actor playing JASPER IS HOT! Jasper is tall!=)

I am Extremely EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE!!!!

Guest jessyjess

-hanabi-, I've already posted Nikki's pic :lol:!

Yea but maybe babieblue545 missed it since she said that there were unclear pictures of her and that was the only one that was clear so I posted it again.

Archived