Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest yurikah

I updated the first post with new pics and information. ^^

Anyways, I was soooo excited when my friend told me that there were additional people casted.

Elizabeth Reaser- Couldn't have found someone so perfect.

Ashley Green- Ok, I guess. She seems bigger than what I expected. I always visualized Alice as very small (5 feet), thin, and like a girl. Don't get me wrong, Ashley Green is pretty, but she seems more like a brunette Rosalie.

Peter Facineli- Eh... Pictured Carlisle to look much younger, leaner, blond haired and clean cut. I'm hoping that he'll look different on the movie screen than in the pics I've seen so far.

Nikki Reed- Very disappointed. Not the elegant, cold, and detached Rosalie I expected. I'm hoping the same for her as Peter Facineli.

Well, all I can say is that I'll just have to wait until the 12th of December and see the movie on the screen.

Okay, now for the anticipation of JACOB!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for this movie! I hope it's going to be great coz the book is a masterpiece. Can't wait to see Robert onscreen. Am not going to complain about the other casts. Complaining gets me nowhere. Hopefully everyone will do their job properly.

Give us Jacob already! lol

has jasper been casted yet?

i like the casting except for rosalie and carlisle but i guess their acting is more important..

but i was so excited for carlisle and jasper but.. aahh!

alice's character looks perfect though.

not really as pixie but hair and makeup can do a lot.. :P

im afraid im going to be disappointed with the movie because i'm expecting SO much.

AAHH :[

guess i'll have to wait and see

Guest colorstoobright

Now he has. Or, people are quite sure of it. I can't find the source yet but I'll post it when released. Wikipedia has a small excerpt, He is set to play the character of Jasper Hale in the upcoming movie, Twilight based on the best-selling novel by Stephenie Meyer... but I'll find a more official source, lol.

Jasper!

Jasper.jpg

More info on him at his IMDB page.

I APPROVE. thumbs-up.gif

Your opinions? Good Jasper y/y?

Guest som4tang

ROBERT PATTINSON<33333 omgosh i'm excited for this now. lol. i haven't read the books yet, but i'll have to before i see the movie. lol.

Guest jessyjess

HELL YEA HE COULD BE MY JASPER ANYDAY. Screw Edward now! I'll go for my charming Jasper.

5b1swn.jpg

OMGGGGGGG. *drools* SO HOT. I would want to see more of Jasper now!

I've been disappointed with the cast so far! But the Jasper (TBC) looks great. If thats him! Man he's hot! It's got me wondering whose Emmett! If anything the Jasper looks like a better Edward then Robert!

I'm most disappointed with the Rosaline personally I think the the girl who plays supergirl on smallville would be a good Rosaline! Ah! I'll wait till I see the movie to make judgements on the actors. At the end of the day, its all about if they can act!

I was on Wikipedia....Who is Kellan Lutx playing...possibly Emmett? I think! Maybe not!

Guest jessyjess
At the end of the day, its all about if they can act!

Yup! I would rather have average looking people playing the parts that CAN act rather than gorgeous looking people play them who can't act.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

JACKSON RATHBONE!!!

is playing Jacob? Jasper! OMO!!!! Awesome!!!

i love Jackson Rathbone (but i love Robert more! hehe)

great news!!!

Guest jessyjess
JACKSON RATHBONE!!!

is playing Jacob? OMO!!!! Awesome!!!

Jasper not Jacob.

Well here are more pictures of Jackson.

image1xz7.jpg

ne6wr4.jpg

5912682lun3.jpg

He kinda looks like Hugh Grant in the last picture!

Guest sweet_hunny

I think I'm regaining faith in this movie again :lol:. Wow Jackson makes a great looking Jasper and I hear Rob is definately more Edward like because he dyed his hair based on the color of the penny coin! Wait, they still haven't announced Emmett, Jacob and Charlie have they?

Anyways Ashley's Alice and his Jasper are gonna be FRIKKIN DAMN BEAUTIFUL together ^_^!!!!

Guest JiSuLee

YES TOT im regaining faith too... FAST.

Wow i can't wait to see ROB(: i wonder if he'll have his hair shoulder length? that would be AWESOME.

Jasper and Alice. i totally forgot about that. hrmm them standing together side by side...

THIS IS TOTALLY FLIPPING PINKBERRY COOL.

OOOOOOOH i want Jacob... NOWWW

Guest sweet_hunny

^ He'll have short hair (probably like the one in the Vanity Fair movie) because everyone knows Edward and Jacob work in black and white like Jacob is a werewolf when Edward's a vampire :lol:, Jacob has dark skin where Edward is pale and finally Jacob's hair is long and Edward's is short (remember the Eclipse scene

where Bella asked Jake why he kept his hair long?

)

Archived