Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest krnshort1

those rumours aren't true

rob patterson said in the mtv interview that stephanie had handed him midnight sun to read so that he could better understand edward's character

and apparently he feels honored to play the part.

in her blog (website) she doesnt seem at all have hard feelings for rob

so i doubt that he was the one to have leaked it.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spuddevaughn

Wow...the bedroom scene was wonderful...I can totally feel the tension between Edward and Bella. I can't wait to see the whole movie. Rob is exactly how I pictured Edward and he got the accent right although there was a part there when he sort of slipped with the accent but it was not that noticeable.

For those in Manila, if you want to watch SM in Ellen....I think it will be shown here at Second Avenue (that's the channel where Ellen is shown) on Thursday 7-8 p.m. and it will have a replay on the same day at midnight then on Friday 6-7 a.m.

Here's a link to an article I found at Twilightmoms.com (thank God the site is updated again..thanks Twilight moms!!!). It's MSNBC saying that Twilight is a "must see."

Twilight is a Must See According to MSNBC

Guest spuddevaughn

Kellan Lutz talks about the Midnight Sun leak.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/09/15/twili...h-midnight-sun/

^does anyone know if this is our twilight tuesday or not...?

DDuk, I think this news..as well as the one about Rob and his reaction to the new lullaby is part of this week's MTV Twilight Tuesday.

I am so getting the DVD because I want to hear the song that Rob originally made as Bella's lullaby.

Again...I just want to remind you guys to please vote for Rob in this poll by the Movie Fanatic.

Who's the Next Leading Men??

Guest sweet_hunny

I think it's cool that we'll still get to hear Rob's version of "Bella's Lulluby" although it's not an official one.

I think personally even without us voting for Rob on that tMF site, there are others voting so there's no worries that he won't win.

Guest spuddevaughn

Is it confirmed that it'll be on the dvd?

There has been no confirmation that Rob's original lullaby will be in the DVD but a lot of fans, including myself, are hoping that they will include it along with videos of the casting (hope they include the auditions of the other actors who were considered for the role of Edward) as well as outtakes.

Guest sweet_hunny
:huh:? I never said it'll be on the dvd :lol:. My opinion was I think it's sweet that even though that Rob's music won't be used, fans will probably somehow find it and post it everywhere :P.

Guest spuddevaughn

I just read a part of Kristen's Vanity Fair interview (this was way back in July 2008) and when she was asked who her favorite designer is, Kristen answered, “Oh, I don’t know­. Anything that’s beat up. I kind of like to look like a hobo.” It's sort of weird because the more I know about her the more I think that she and Rob have a lot in common. Isn't it that people often say that Rob dresses like a hobo most of the time just like his mate Tom. I'm going to bet that they probably get each others taste in music as well.

Guest whf_violet

I'm going to bet that they probably get each others taste in music as well.

Kristen listens to Beatles (I dunno if Rob loves beatles too :lol: ). They both know how to play the guitar and Kristen can sing too ;)

Its in vanity fair issue too right the one where she was asked as to who's her crush and she said its Michael A. (her bf) :ph34r::vicx::lol: I wonder if Rob has read this interview... Maybe he got jealous? or I wish he got jealous! hahaha.........

I can't wait to watch the movie and I hope they'll do the sequels (really looking forward to BD although its like a few yrs from now if they're gonna do the movie :lol: )

Archived