Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest Special Kay

usually when you lose a bet doesn't the other person make you do something totally awful? lol so is rob making rupert read twilight because he thinks its a truly terrible punishment? :lol:

oh well, i'm glad to hear that they are still keeping in contact with each other!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spuddevaughn

It's great to know that Rob is friends with his HP co-stars. That must be some bet if Rob had to check on Rupert's progress. I hope the HP gang will attend the Twilight premiere in London, if it will have one.

Guys please vote for Rob over at the Movie Fanatic site. He is up for leading man and 50 hottest...I sincerely hope he wins. He so deserves it. He is currently in the lead with 80+% of the votes. Let's show them the power of the Twilight community.

Who's the Next Leading Man?

Does anyone know why the Twilightmoms.com site is no longer updated like it used to be?

Guest vi4vi2002

It has been announced that the premiere for Twilight will be on Monday, November 17. Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. The cast will come around 5-6:30 p.m. It sucks that it is on a Monday. Why can't it be on Wednesday or Friday? The days that I get out of school early. <_<

[edit] credits to Twilighters.org

REMEMBER YOU GUYS!!

STEPHENIE MEYER IS GOING TO BE ON ELLEN!!

"Every teenager in the country is reading STEPHENIE MEYER'S "Twilight" series of books (and will soon be watching the movies!). I am thrilled to announce that Stephenie is giving me a rare TV interview on Wednesday! Her latest book in the series, "Breaking Dawn," is about a teenage girl who is torn between her love for a caring vampire and a sweet-natured werewolf. (Why are the good ones always taken?!) Stephenie was also writing a new book from Edward the Vampire's point of view, but certain chapters got leaked online, and now she might not even release it! (I'm gonna try my best to talk her into it, or at least have her give me the scoop on what happens!) "

IT'S GOING TO AIR ON WED.!!! IM SURE THAT THEY'RE GOING TO SHOW THE TRAILER FOR TWILIGHT AND OTHER STUFF

Guest spuddevaughn

Guys you have to check this out. It's the True Blood Wiki page but look who's in the list of most famous vampires of all time....EDWARD CULLEN!!!

Most Famous Vampires of All Time

I just got this article from tMF...it's about Rob again and now he's number 1!!!

Making the biggest buzz this week is Robert Pattinson, moving up at first place.

The Buzz: After being cut-off unceremoniously at the MTV VMA awards, Pattinson showed the kind of gentleman he is, never losing his grace and posture for one bit. A furious fan told tMF, the only reason why she decided to watch the show was to see Rob and the cast of Twilight, but was so disappointed how it turned out. What do you expect from a show that believes in promoting shock value as cool?

As evidence of Pattinson's growing popularity, the paparazzi has started to target the young actor. Working side by side with these amazing paps is TMZ which posted a video showing Rob and his friends after a night of club-hopping. What makes this incident quite amazing is that Pattinson manage to come out the big winner - - teasing the paps with his dry British humour and leaving them scratching their heads. There was even a drunk female fan who wanted to kiss the young actor. But Rob, in the most charming of ways, prevented the scene from becoming ugly by being nonchalant and accommodating. That's what you call class!

But here's the biggest reason why he's at number one: tMF just confirmed what we already expected - - Robert's portrayal of Salvador Dali in Little Ashes is his most impressive performance yet. The film is "stylish and first-rate" and the cast is just "outstanding". [ more news coming up! ]

Guest sweet_hunny

Holy COW! Stephenie on Ellen? That's gonna be an awesome show because Ellen is such a ball of fun! I know it's a pre-recorded show when it airs on specific days but yea best of luck to her in hopes of persuading into continuing Midnight Sun but it's probably unlikely.

Guest spuddevaughn

Another behind-the-scene pic of Rob and Kristen. I know they aren't a couple but they still look good together. I hope there will be a Breaking Dawn movie because I can't wait to see how they will shoot the Isle Esme scenes.

Kristen looking at Rob

kristenlookingatrob.jpg

Rob looking at Kristen

roblookingatkristen.jpg

^ i thought both of them lean forward to each other.Kristen is saying something but Rob can't hear so he leaned forward and Kristen also leaned upwards[to his neck/ear] to speak louder i guess.

they were having so much fun with each other during the shooting!xDD.i like the part where both of them were kinda dancing and jumping together..lol.super cute.and also when rob did an exaggerated movement with both his hands and kristen laughed hardly.ah,i might as well name the last other scene of them where Rob touched Kristen's forehead to pick off something?not too sure but they were smiling at each other.^^

Voted for Rob.lol he is leading by so so much.:D

Guest LionAngel

i so regret that i only knew about twilight just few weeks ago >.<

i'm totally in love with the book! ^_^ and edward cullen :wub::lol:

i know i'm a bit late, but i almost screamed when i heard that robert pattinson

will be edward.. :wub::lol:

the pictures of rob a couple pages back

were he looks "wasted" i agree he can pull off the bed head

but i can't help but to be turned off by his chest hair

hahaha oh forgive me rob

66 days till the movie comes out!

QUESTION:

i heard that stephenie things rob is the one who leaked midnight sun

out, is this true? :tears:

Guest jessyjess

I haven't seen this link posted.

It's Edwards intro to his room scene! Squeee!

Yea it's been posted a while ago. That was actually in the Penelope DVD.

QUESTION:

i heard that stephenie things rob is the one who leaked midnight sun

out, is this true? :tears:

Where is everyone seeing that?

You're the second person to mention it, but the thing is SM knew who leaked it because every copy that was handed out was different so I don't think that she "thinks" it - she would know it. But her statement made no comment on the person just that it wasn't done maliciously.

Guest ka_yih15

It's great to know that Rob is friends with his HP co-stars. That must be some bet if Rob had to check on Rupert's progress. I hope the HP gang will attend the Twilight premiere in London, if it will have one.

Guys please vote for Rob over at the Movie Fanatic site. He is up for leading man and 50 hottest...I sincerely hope he wins. He so deserves it. He is currently in the lead with 80+% of the votes. Let's show them the power of the Twilight community.

Who's the Next Leading Man?

Does anyone know why the Twilightmoms.com site is no longer updated like it used to be?

yeah...the twilightmoms.com is not how it used to be...

i miss that site. that's the first site i check if there's any updates.

Guest jessyjess

Where is everyone seeing that?

You're the second person to mention it, but the thing is SM knew who leaked it because every copy that was handed out was different so I don't think that she "thinks" it - she would know it. But her statement made no comment on the person just that it wasn't done maliciously.

Yea it was one of the rumors that Rob did it because he hated Edward so much.

Archived