Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

yay for kristen! haha i wish they would put a prettier

picture of her, she's just to pretty T_T

and of course it's one of the most anticipated movies!

every teenage girl is waiting for this!!!!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been re-watching the San Diego Comic Con and I've heard a lot of great things about it including people comparing the reception Rob got to that when the Beatles first arrived in America. I wouldn't know if that's an accurate comparison since I wasn't born yet when the Beatles landed in US soil. LOL. For those who are interested, I just found a transcript of the panel interview during the Comic Con. It was really wonderful to get to read it because just watching clips of the event wasn't enough since I can't hear some of their response because of all the screaming.

Comic Con Transcript of Twilight Cast Panel Interview

I've waited FOREVER for this. Thanks for sharing! :)

OMG THE PICTURE OF ROB HERE IS TO DIE FOR!!!!

*falls off my chair dying of laughter!!* OMG ROBERT IS JUST TOO CUTE!!

twilightau0.jpg

I caught up with British Actor Robert Pattinson last night at Apple Lounge in West Hollywood. Robert plays Edward Cullen in this years anticipated teen vampire film Twilight. In the photo Robert looks like he wants to suck my sweet blood! Sexy.

credit: Busted Daily

AAANNDD!!!

the X17 Online Reader are apparently ROB-Sessed!!!

Read More Here!!!

Guest sweet_hunny

^:lol: No way same here!

Oh god how many more converters out there now :P?

Speaking of which, today I met a girl in my school and she at first didn't want to read Twilight (being a loyal HP fan that is) but she grabbed Twilight during the summer and once school starts again, she smacks me so hard! She tells me she became a Twilighter after reading but my damn! Did she have to hurt me :tears:?

Guest spuddevaughn

I just saw Rob's pics over at X17 online and from the looks if it he doesn't seem that wasted...LOL. But he is still looking mighty fine. I have to agree with a fan who said that Rob can definitely work that just-got-out-of-bed look.

More pics of Rob at the VMAs.

Look at that smirk..is that hot or what.. :rolleyes:

robsmirk.jpg

Rob's smoldering eyes.....

robsmoldering-1.jpg

Guest oneimmortalsoul

^ I love how every sentence from Pop Star ends with an exclaimation point (!). Makes me remember that it's a tween-driven magazine. God, I feel old at 20.

Thanks for the scans! Taylor looks adorable! <---haha, there goes the exclaimation points.

Guest sweet_hunny

Yea the whole "teenybopper" appeal throws me off. Too kiddish and tacky.

I wished they gave Nikki a more elegant look than that, in the 1930s (

since she was created around those times

), I would've assumed she had the Rita Hayworth sex appeal in her clothing choices (since she was spoiled by her parents) and the whole Veronica Lake peekaboo hairstyle and make us pity ourselves when she basically owns it?

Guest spuddevaughn

Wow, Rob's looking great in that scan. He actually doesn't look gorgeous..he's actually pretty in that picture. I love his eyes...very pretty eyes indeed.

I just saw a scan of Popstar magazine but it's more Rob centered. I wanted to post it here but people might think I'm double posting. Apparently the magazine comes with a poster of Rob as well. I wish someone will be kind enough to post a scan of the poster.

Guest jessyjess

Hahahaha, it's funny how no one mentioned that it said HE WAS A REGULAR ON HARRY POTTER! LOL that was the first thing I noticed! Of course we all know that there was NO WAY he was a regular.

Guest KEYS2MYHEART_<3

I'm not a huge fan of the books, but I'll probably be going to this because a bunch of my friends are avid Twilight people.

Oh, and Robert Pattinson is amazingly gorgeous. (:

Guest spuddevaughn

Rob looks great but I have to agree to some of the comments that he needs to buy new clothes and change often...he looks amazing but repeating the clothes is kinda... :wacko:

Just saw the other pics....the girl in shorts looks a lot like Penelope Cruz. Is she the girl rumored to be Rob's girl...Penelope Cruz' niece....I sincerely hope not.

Archived