Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest BECCAAX

im acutally depressed because i dont think robert looks charming at all

and in my mind edward cullen was supposed to be all prince charming and like a gentleman

and robert doesnt look like that at all to me

i just watched a french movie with gaspard and i think he totally fits

but its all too late now

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jessyjess

Peter Facinelli answers some fan questions!

Q - Can I ask if you have read all three books?

A - Yes, I have read all three books. I read one each day. They are such quick reads, and I could not them put them down.

Q - One of my favorite Carlisle moments is the beginning of New Moon when he stitches up Bella. His comments just sum up who he is and what he is about. What is your favorite scene?

A - I would have to agree that the scene where he is stitching Bella up in New Moon is a very powerful and informative scene, and one of my favorites as well.

Q - Does it feel weird to play the father figure when you aren't that much older then the other characters?

A - It is a little weird playing the father of people who I am not that much older than, but having children myself, and being a father where none of the other "adopted children' do not have children helps me understand Carlisle, and helps me establish myself as paternal figure within the cast. A few of them have even started calling me "dad", which I find amusing.

Q - How do you like Portland?

A - Portland is great. I actually shot the first film I ever did here called FOXFIRE, which starred Angelina Jolie, in one of her first film debuts. So it's kind of like going full circle for me to be here again so many years later.

it was on his myspace!

Guest sweet_hunny

^ Aww they call Peter dad? That's soo cute :lol:!

Look I know some people may not understand why Gaspard was one of the fan favourites but it's his presence that leaves an impression (again I know Rob will do his best for Edward). I'v seen his movies and he's just got this aura that makes everyone understand his emotions and he won a Cesar ("the French Oscars") for his role in "A very Long engagement" because it was so moving and plus he's still my ideal Edward :(. I don't know what it is that he does but when I saw him on screen, I screamed "Edward Cullen" out of the top of my lungs!

Well aside from my rant about having an obsession with Gaspard :P, when will they frikken get it out in the open with the rest of the cast?

^wow! thanks~

i began to read the magazine... i feel bad when Robert said...

The books have a Huge following and I've already gotten bags of letters from angry fans, telling me that that i can't possibly play Edward,

because I was Diggory... I hope I can prove them wrong.

and he says in the interview that he has a personal trainer to keep him fit!

i know he can do a great job he is so versatile!

Guest jessyjess

^^ yea I know... I felt really bad for him after reading that part :(

but I'm sure he can prove ppl wrong once the movie will be released!

Guest tiffanitrix

Laurent I think is being played by Edi Gathegl which I posted a few pages back. They haven't confirmed it yet.

oo

thanks

i was looking a few pages back but i couldnt find it. (:/ i knew it was there somewhere.)

Guest sweet_hunny

:lol:! I admire Rob that he could bear all the anger from fans when they first found out that he was THE Edward Cullen. I really hope he proves he could do it but you can't help but be a bit of a skeptic (in my case). I just hope he lives and breathes in the role giving it his all but there was something more pressing I was wondering about.

Anyone know if the Twilight Moms with their oh so ever stalking on the movie set took pictures of how Jackson looks now :P??? I hope it was much better than the awful wig he wore in the test shoot *shudders* (lucky for him that he's a hottie ;)!)

Guest EUNSHIHAE

^wow! thanks~

i began to read the magazine... i feel bad when Robert said...

and he says in the interview that he has a personal trainer to keep him fit!

i know he can do a great job he is so versatile!

Yeah i feel bad too....I mean, give the guy a break. There's no doubt in

casting director's mind to cast him if they didnt think he could be Edward.

i just think the fans are way too obsessed with the books and in their minds

they already have the whole cast played out and wont accept any other actors.

It's sad, really. I know Robert will prove them wrong because he's got the push

from those angry letters. That will make Robert more anxious to prove that he can be Edward.

Guest jessyjess

^^ yay! But I kinda figured he would be Charlie!

Anyone know if the Twilight Moms with their oh so ever stalking on the movie set took pictures of how Jackson looks now :P??? I hope it was much better than the awful wig he wore in the test shoot *shudders* (lucky for him that he's a hottie ;)!)

I'm hoping his hair will look like where Stephanie went to the set and took pictures with the cast but blonder since he look oh so good there.

Guest jessyjess

^^ no they haven't

I posted a few pages back of the new characters. It's either going to be Taylor Lautner or some new guy named Gregory Tyree Boyce. But I think it's going to be Gregory since they wanted someone Native American to play Jacob and Taylor isn't.

Archived