Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

^O____O omigosh! Look at what the article said!

More casting announcements are expected to be made in the next few weeks, including the key roles of Jacob Black, Sam Uley, Emily Young and Alice Cullen.

Sam Uley wasn't in Twilight at all... was he?!

I totally remember being introduced to him in New Moon!!!

Or am I wrong? Someone tell me I'm wrong... cause this sounds like they might be merging Twilight and New Moon T____T

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babieblue545

I'm confused ... is Justin playing Ben or Eric? (Since when was there an Eric? XD I forgot)

Eric was briefly in Twilight. He was the pimple-faced guy who had a thing for Bella (who really hasn't?). Him and Mike Newton were always glaring at each other at the table during lunch.

Guest j1youngxj3

^O____O omigosh! Look at what the article said!

Or am I wrong? Someone tell me I'm wrong... cause this sounds like they might be merging Twilight and New Moon T____T

^yea...same was def. NOT in twilight...nor was emily...they're merging the first two books!!! NOOOOOO....and eric had such a small role..what would they cast him for?...they should cast ppl in twilight...not from somewhere else..new moon is not twilight...i'm so confused..TT_TT;;

Guest jessyjess

^yea...same was def. NOT in twilight...nor was emily...they're merging the first two books!!! NOOOOOO....and eric had such a small role..what would they cast him for?...they should cast ppl in twilight...not from somewhere else..new moon is not twilight...i'm so confused..TT_TT;;

UGH. This is soooo not good news.

Guest tiffanitrix

isn't eric supposed to be pimply and gross?

justin chon does NOT look pimply..or gross..

:) aww well.

that must mean we're getting another yummy asian...for BEN!

oh goody. haha

......but

are they seriously meshing twilight and new moon together?

that'll totally ruin the story...

each book is completely different from the other...

ROAR

Guest sweet_hunny

UGH! I've just accepted some of the casting but do they have to go overboard? I thought when Stephenie sold the rights to make a film with Summit that her condition was for her the Twilight series to stay authentic (obviously not if they keep making indifferent choices about each casted actor).

I've seen the director Catherine Hardwicke's work and to tell you the truth, I don't like the way she presents her films because the cinematography she does wouldn't suit Twilight since it's a fantasy genre which needs good shots of their surroundings and if you've seen her work in movies like Thirteen or Lords of Dogtown, it just makes me mad (not bad, but just hated her visions for the film in physical aspects).

The writer Melissa Rosenberg for the screenplay will stay true to the books for sure because she writes for a show called Dexter which a lot of people say it stayed true to their books series although I'm a bit nervous with the add ons of scenes (like the "tree tops"????)

I'm sooooo excited for this movie!

But it's not going to be out till December 2008!!!

Anyways, at first I couldn't see Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan....

But after looking at some more of her pictures...I can't wait.

I think they picked a good actress!!

Now, about Edward.

I was kinda nervous about who they were gonna

have play Edward Cullen.

Then I heard it was Robert Pattinson...and I was super excited.

Because he's so frickin' HOTT!

And a good actor. XD

I've read the books at least 3 times each. Hahaha.

I love the series/novels.

Edward is HOTT!! XD

Anyways, I'm wondering who's gonna be picked

to act as Jacob Black.

Jacob's another favorite of mine.

He's got anger...but he's so sweet towards Bella. =)

Guest ImSmiley

i think Sam was in Twilight, just for a bit. Good thing i read Twilight just now. He was there when Bella, Mike, etc went down to the beach in La Push. Sam was the one who mentioned that the Cullens can't come down to the resort, when Lauren was bragging to Bella how it's too bad Edward couldn't come.

So, they're saying that Cam Gigandet is gonna play either Carlisle/Jasper/Emmet

Gigandet, who appeared on Fox's "The O.C.," stars in Summit Entertainment's debut film "Never Back Down," which opens March 14. He also just booked a lead role in "Twilight," Summit's vampire romance based on the popular Stephanie Meyer books.

I think he may be Carlisle, and he is way more hot than Edward xD

^ I've got it from a LJ without source (ontd_twilight), so i dont know if it's real or not.

And about the Eric casting...i kind of like the like, and I love Angela's choice! :D

Guest jessyjess

^ I've got it from a LJ without source (ontd_twilight), so i dont know if it's real or not.

And about the Eric casting...i kind of like the like, and I love Angela's choice! :D

I can TOTALLY picture him as Carlisle. Well he IS suppose to be extremely good looking too!

i think Sam was in Twilight, just for a bit. Good thing i read Twilight just now. He was there when Bella, Mike, etc went down to the beach in La Push. Sam was the one who mentioned that the Cullens can't come down to the resort, when Lauren was bragging to Bella how it's too bad Edward couldn't come.

Oh ok. So he was basically a small cameo.... D:

Well whatever... maybe they are foreshadowing into New Moon by having the important characters there now

Let's hope they just don't flat out merge the two books =_=;

I guess we'll find out later if he is cast

But yeah! I can see Carlisle and maybe Emmett

Like a slimmer version of Emmett XD

Guest watermelon586

i haven't read these yet.....>_< i need to!

I think the guy they picked to be the main dude just isn't the cutest thing around....i mean, i guess he has a aristocratic look, but i would have picked someone with darker features (like dark hair, brown eyes)

Guest sweet_hunny

Yup Cam is James but C'MON! He definately fits Carlisle much more since we know that James is only and ordinary looking vampire and Cam is HOT (Oh the irony)!

Archived