Your Phrase

Guest sparklnshine789

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest halcyondays

ive recently started to use the word freakin up to 3 times per sentence when im pissed. i try not to swear so very limited vocab when mad.

Guest Kyohei

Tashimo [tah-shee-mo]

I created the word one day and now I keep using it. It has no real meaning and I use it when I am confused or when something does not make sense.

I wonder if it an actual japanese word..... *goes to Japanese thread!*

Guest .oOLimOo.

What da do!!!!

my brother and i came up with it. lol its really just an inside joke. I don't say it in public, only at home.

"OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Made it up when my friend and I were talking about saying "omg"

I also say the word "poop" or anything related to it a lot. ._. I kinda forgot how it happened.

Another word I use constantly is "aish" but I think that's more like an Asian slang. HA. x]

Oh, speaking of Asian slang.. I say "psh", "pshaw", & "pfft" very, very frequently.

Occassionally I say normall-er stuff like "farthead" or "dork" and some stuff like that~

And I don't know if this counts but I say very actions out loud. ._. ie: "wave wave" or "run run"

It's a habit I picked up from watching anime? Or not. I can't remember. I've been doing this since forever.

Late on you/Late to you or just saying "laaaaateeeee" <- my new coined phrase =).

It covers everything pretty much. When something inconvenient, bad or weird happens.

I'd use it for something like this: Friend fails an exam. That's "late on them." Or a friend gets beat really bad in a game, I'd say "laaateeee." Or a friend gets rejected by a girl we say, "Late to you!"

My other slang term is, "Who says/does that? Honestly... Nobody says/does that." When someone says or does something that no one else really does =p. Like a friend in a conversation says, "I like compact discs." You would say, "Who says that? Honestly... Nobody says that." Or a friend eats pizza using a spoon -> you say, "Who does that? Honestly... Nobody does that"

Im starting to use the word "Fudge" alot.

Like, instead of cussing im like "What the fudge!" or "Fudge!" when I like spill something or fall. LOL. I dont know WHERE I got it from. But after my friend starting saying "Snicker Doodles" I developed FUDGE. Lol(:

Other then that, when I someone says something thats like related to K-Pop or lyrics of a Korean Song, I sing it.

For example, when someone says "Baby." I go "Baby Baby Baby" from Last Farewell of Big Bang O_O

Or when someones says "Oh." I go "O~, O, O, O, O~" From DBSK's Jung.Ban.Hap. LOL.

And when they say Dont, " Dont Don~" comes on(: So random. And I cant even consider it slang, but it is a overused phrase of mines.

Folks, this is what happends when you get addicted to K-Pop. ^.^

Guest xqtpi

What the heeeyyll. [ Haha, my favorite ]

& Instead of saying "cool" I say "chill". But since everyone's been saying that lately , I've been saying "classic". o__o

Guest s i m p l ynotme

loll

ive been really in love with this

DONT BE JEALOUS!

that gets all my friends worked up LOL

Guest musicismylifey

OI!

Can be used many different ways.

Ook.

Bomb. and Bam.

and But.<--very useful.

When someone says I'm so sorry or I'm sorry,