Trance/techno

T.B. Solangel

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite Hard Trance track has got to be Thomas Rubin - Cold Night (Dj Scot Project Remix)

I don't consider trance/techno music.

I think to be a trance/techno producer takes more effort than being a rap/hip hop artist. Do you know that there is a thing called dance and vocal trance where people sing? A lot of them sing very well and choose to be in this industry cause their voice suits it...If playing two spoons is music, then obviously this is music, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

yea...really like trance..techno...some...not favoring too much singing...unless it's like house..mellow sound..

couple im into lately

alex fakey- painted black

cosmic gate- human beings

ATB- ecstasy

cosmic gate- fire wire

LCD (i think)- disco infiltrator

etc..

i actually dont really like the DJ stuff much..original mix i like...cosmic gate has an awsome sound i say

My favourite Hard Trance track has got to be Thomas Rubin - Cold Night (Dj Scot Project Remix)

I don't consider trance/techno music.

I think to be a trance/techno producer takes more effort than being a rap/hip hop artist. Do you know that there is a thing called dance and vocal trance where people sing? A lot of them sing very well and choose to be in this industry cause their voice suits it...If playing two spoons is music, then obviously this is music, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I hardly ever return to the threads I make because I just make them so that people will have a place to post and talk and have their own opinions or wtv.

But, I just gotta say that I love the way you wrote/answered that. Trance/Techno is music. Why wouldn't it be? You're absolutely right. Dance and vocal trance/techno are sometimes better than listening to the same repetitive beats out there in the music industry nowadays. Some of them are actually quite good, and it evokes a new type of feel and emotions when you listen to it. Sure, it mostly sends out the same message but it is relatively awesome music.

But of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion : )

Guest xx_lost_love_xx

i love techno! here are some of the artist i listen to:

-karisma, dj mangoo, groove coverage, sarina paris, dj sammy, natalise, atc, candee jay, cascada, daddy dj, dj liquid, dj inphinity, dht, dj marksi, dj mystik (mytic), dj dizzy, dj star, dj photik, dj rad, zoe, dj jpopp, dj babyboi, erika, klea

and theres sooo many more. i jsut love the beats but some of my friends hate it cuz the beats repeat too much

I, for one, don't know much about trance/techno. But, I have heard of some of the songs. To me, it just sounds like some really fast upbeat tune with or without words.

Yeah, it's better than listening to songs with repetitive beats and such, but it just doesn't suit my idea of the term music. =/

don't kill me. /)_(\

^download.com has got some really good hard trance artists that upload their music there...

rave is a good place to get to hear some nice trance/techno..haha..it's pretty easy to find the tracks if the artist is pretty famous..like alice dj, tiesto, dj sammy etc..are all pretty big...but their sound doesnt suit me much

Guest res0nate

if i had a server to up stuff, i would. ive got nearly 100gigs of this and everything else ):

but music only bt sites are good ones, theyre usually upping live sets and 0day rls's.

I, for one, don't know much about trance/techno. But, I have heard of some of the songs. To me, it just sounds like some really fast upbeat tune with or without words.

Yeah, it's better than listening to songs with repetitive beats and such, but it just doesn't suit my idea of the term music. =/

don't kill me. /)_(\

Lol naw, I didn't mean to bite your head off. It's just that so many people misunderstand trance/techno and label it 'Gino Beats' (please don't ever use that term for trance/techno...that's one of my biggest pet peeves lol -_-) Anyway, yea...I've tried making mixes, which are just compilations of tracks that are mixed together, and it was hard as hell! If mixing is THAT hard, then remixing or producing must be crazy! Yea, rap artists produce and remix too, but theirs just has more lyrics, and to be honest, rap beats aren't any more repetitive than trance/techno beats are ;)

Rather than saying it's not your 'idea' of music, say that it's not your 'type' cause almost anything can be defined as music. Look at Stomp! Their stuff is just banging things and making beats out of everyday items, but they're still considered music. Well yea, if you don't really know much about trance/techno, look into it. You might not like it, but at least you took the time to try it out =)

Gah. Sorry for blabbing...I can't help it. I'm a trancehead at heart d(-__-)b

Guest CueTheSun

if i had a server to up stuff, i would. ive got nearly 100gigs of this and everything else ):

but music only bt sites are good ones, theyre usually upping live sets and 0day rls's.

100 gigs? wow :o

Archived