Trance/techno

T.B. Solangel

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest res0nate

does anyone know the title and the artist of this song that was used as background music in this video?

click here

Hearing that song makes me sad. In a bad way lol.

Anyways, it's "Ian van Dahl - Castles in the Sky." If you really enjoy that particular type of music then I guess you can take the time to grab stuff from "Alice Deejay / Fragma / some ATB tracks.."

Guest Iridescence

About 5 years ago, I listened to trance/techno every single day for the whole year. I've sort of gotten out of that phase, but I still love tracn and techno. I just loveeeee it.

I forgot who's version it was but I used to always listen to Piece of Heaven. It wasn't Cascada's version for sure, though. It was either DJ Mystik's or Gino Beats' version.

And Gigi D`Agostino's I'll Fly With You? Oh, man.. I love love loveddddd that song.

And who doesn't know Alice Deejay's 'Better Off Alone'? Okay, maybe there are a lot of people that don't know it. But most of my friends loved that song.

......I miss techno. :(

Can someone help me with finding out the title of the song? I've been trying to use the search engine, but I still can't seem to figure out the title or the artist. I've had this song for about 4 years and I still can't figure it out!

Here are the lyrics:

falling over the moon

and im drifting 'round the planets

floating down through a million stars

it would be nice to stay together

and im calling out of the blue

can you see me on your radar

there is something wrong on my way

and im lost in space forever

Guest missavvy

for you vocal trance lovers

DJ Aligator - Close to you

Late Night Alumini - Empty streets (SOO ADDICTED TO THIS)

Beautiful smile - dj Sammy (its more soft but the music is nice)

Angel city - sunrise/love me right/do you know

hope u like it =)

OMG! thanks so much for those reccomendations missavvy!! i prefer vocal trance more than the others. i need something to sing to while im driving ya know? lol

About 5 years ago, I listened to trance/techno every single day for the whole year. I've sort of gotten out of that phase, but I still love tracn and techno. I just loveeeee it.

I forgot who's version it was but I used to always listen to Piece of Heaven. It wasn't Cascada's version for sure, though. It was either DJ Mystik's or Gino Beats' version.

And Gigi D`Agostino's I'll Fly With You? Oh, man.. I love love loveddddd that song.

And who doesn't know Alice Deejay's 'Better Off Alone'? Okay, maybe there are a lot of people that don't know it. But most of my friends loved that song.

......I miss techno. :(

Can someone help me with finding out the title of the song? I've been trying to use the search engine, but I still can't seem to figure out the title or the artist. I've had this song for about 4 years and I still can't figure it out!

Here are the lyrics:

falling over the moon

First thing I thought was Akira, but the lyrics don't match...Do you have a clip of it?

Guest res0nate

Here are the lyrics:

falling over the moon

http://www.discogs.com/release/454333

Moratto - Radar System

Got this last night http://www.id-t.com/xbox500lijst.php lots of tracks that bring back good memories. I recommend it especially if you didn't grow up or listen to stuff from the 80-90s

Guest Iridescence

Moratto - Radar System

Got this last night http://www.id-t.com/xbox500lijst.php lots of tracks that bring back good memories. I recommend it especially if you didn't grow up or listen to stuff from the 80-90s

Yeahhh! That's definitely it. Thank you sooooo much. I've constantly been looking for the title. But I couldn't find it for some reason. So.. again. I am very grateful.

Ahhhhhh! On the tracklist. I remember a lot of those songs. Ahh! <3

Moratto - Radar System

Wow, you're like a neverending library of trance =)

Anyway, do you know how to split mp3's? I have ASOT 2006, but I want to split them up to separate mp3 files...

wow, I just read thru all 9 pages and this thread keep dying and getting revived. Anyways, I don't recall anyone mentioning Ayla. I treasure Ayla's Nirwana album as if it were gold. I was lucky enough to be able to buy that album a few years back in a used CD shop when Ebay only had one seller and they were demanding $100 for it!

Edit: I would also like to add that this thread has brought back so many good memories. I has stopped listening to trance and went into full kpop mode back in 2003 and I'm quite surprised to see this thread on soompi. A kpop forum was the last place I expected to see fellow members who share my love and talk about trance.

Guest Iridescence

I'm actually not surprised that there's a group of trance lovers here. There are so many unique individuals here, that you would think that there would eventually be some trance lovers.

Have any of you heard the Nokturnal Mix Sessions CDs? I think it's compiled of 6 CDs. It's by DJ Scott Stubbs. I noticed that I had the CDs, but I realized that I had never actually taken the time to actually listen to all of it.

Guest res0nate

Are they good? I tend to overlook some "no-name" dj's that through together a shoddy compilation that has no technical merit when it comes to mixing tracks or even picking a good track list.

Nokturnal does sound familiar though, Scott Stubbs not so much.

Gosh I miss the Happy Hardcore / Jungle days of way back when.

I cancelled my trip to this years Love Parade in Berlin lol.

Above & Beyond is here next weekend :0 And btw, if you're into some Electro, you can dl this set http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NIURCREH

lol, i remember Alice Deejay's "Better Off Alone", musta been one of my 1st techno songs besides La Bouche's 'Be My Lover' XD i think i still have "castles in the sky" on cd somewhere and sandstorm tho' i liked that weird one they had a few years back b4 Omni Bus.

i actually listen more to vocal trance/dance when i'm home for vacation from college cuz we have a radio station there that just plays such music and it's easier to flip on the radio & listen than to do webcast.

Guest precious4e

I like vocal trance but i find it hard to find good songs. I really like songs like ATB - It's a Fine Day or Lasgo songs.

I'll be sure to check out the song recommendations from this thread!

Guest res0nate

I have more important things to do as well as other places to visit lol. I've got relatives down in Spain, so there's always the opp. to head down to Ibiza and everywhere else in the EU to see.

There's always the Detroit Electronic Music Fest in Detroit at the end of June. Granted, that'd have more of a techno feel + others.

Archived