girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest Jang_Yoon_Jung ^ ^

Lol, I used to two years ago when I was in sixth grade : P

I used to play Final Fanatsy and Tekken and such. xD

But now I just play Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon.

- . -;;;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CitrusFlower

i play Final Fantasy X and became addicted to it, X-2 isn't as addicted as X but i still like it even though i never even beat X-2

Guest 비빔밥☆

I don't play video games because the money I get I'd rather spend on other things...

But I got addicted to guitar hero when my bro' borrowed Playstation from a friend. :]]

When I was little I owned all the boys in Tekken. : D

Now I really really really want a Wii to play Super Paper Mario, Cooking Mama, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Bros Brawl. But would take around 6 months to save up........

Out of my group of "girl friends" i am the only game freak (yeah GAME FREAK) I cant talk to any one of them about games with out them saying "Wha u talkie about yo?" ( <_< I usually have to go to guys older than me (about 1 yr) just to talk about WoW, L2, Lc, SY, SC, C&C and way more games :tears: Kinda sucks :crazy:

Im still into games that arnt on PC... Im so pro i Pwn others hahaha... games such as Doa, tekken and all those fighting games.. im stll addicted to FF considering the graphics are way better =]

Btw i own all the boys in Halo 3 + CS ! OWNAGE!! I always tell people that i love grueling things >.> People see me as a cute little midget. However i love violence and blood. Yay to grabbing a banshee, sniper and running to the top and shooting everyone in range. :blush:

Guest superfreakk

I wish. But I do like video games and play them when I have time. Although, I have to admit, I play RPGs a lot because the characters are cute and I want to finish the story. It's kind of embarrassing how pro I am at RPGs and it's only because of the storylines rather than enjoying the game for the gameplay but it's main purpose is entertainment and this is how they entertain me.

LOL. I highly doubt anyone on Soompi is a "Pro" gamer. You're a PRO gamer when you're sponsored by a major sponsor, have won a major LAN, or are picked up by MLG. If you're a PRO gamer you get paid to play games, and can live off of your gaming. You probably play around 10 hours (at least) a day.

I like to play since I was a kid...I seldom mention that to ppl though...

I still remb sega with sonic<3 and that dumb Michael Jackson game lol the music was so catchy.

After that it was gameboy and I went all pokemon crazy....

Then PS1 came along. Started playing the RPGs like FF and DRAGOON(WHO ELSE OUT THERE KNOW THIS GAME??!!!!) and other action games...I think I was a major crash bandicoot fan...

I had lesser PS2 games because it was so ex... but it was only after PS2 came out then I started playing first hand shooter games like COD and I got hooked on Prince of persia, god of war, FFs, Jak, GTA, Crash, blah blah...

Now after finally getting a PSP I'm playing Daxter, FF tactics, Jeanne D'Arc....

Seriously... does anyone remb playing Dragoon on PS1?

Guest MoonlightConfessionx3

^ Dragoon? You mean Legend of the Dragoon or something like that? OMG I LOVED THAT GAME!

But yeah, I'm classified as the gamer in my group. Gets quite annoying 'cause I got no one else to discuss games. Kinda sucks :/

Not really a pro gamer though. I love SSX <3 I'm more into the RPG games. :D

Guest luchia

i'm a girl i love video games mostly yea the violent ones like counter strike love that game

although i in no cal in that game i play like cal o which matches a lot of people but since i haven't played that much for a while

i'm still the same just a bit worse now

I grew up with a lot of game console exposure and two brothers who love games, so gaming is pretty normal to me regardless of stereotypes or what society finds to be the norm. I'm pretty average in fighting games given the time to learn the moves, a pro in RPGs (since there really is nothing else to do but level-up and kill with a little strategy) and I think I do fairly well with stealthing games (i.e. MGS, Tenchu, AC, etc...) and strategy games. On the other hand, I like being in plain view while sniping people in the head in GTA: Vice City.

I am somewhat particular of the games I play. I avoid games like Halo and Counterstrike because I just find no joy in having no story to follow. I don't even get to murder innocents >:) One of the worst kinds of games for me would be war-games like Black, Call of Duty, Viet Cong, etc. For some reason, I just really lack the skills for those games.

Overall, a 'Pro' is not something I'd call myself but I'd rate myself a 'B' as a gamer because I haven't really sat down to play any games for a while and that has caused me to turn rusty.

On the contrary, lots of guys seem to find it disturbing that I play(ed) video games. Girls look at me like I've contracted the plague when I mention I like to play games. What's with that...

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

I enjoy PC games more than PS2 games because I like talking to people while I play and I can't get an XBOX 360/live. And, I only play Guild Wars because it's the only one you don't have to pay each month, haha! I'm so cheap. ^^

But, for PS2 games... I like... DDR! And KH and FF but they get boring so I mainly play the Mario Bros when I go to my friends' houses.

The best game imo is Bleach on Wii!! It's a lot of fun :D I don't know if they have it here, though; my friend got hers from Japan and so I'm always trying to go over there, haha :D

Guest HeartYunnie

i LOVE video games :D:D:D

theyre so fun ^^ and they make time fly~

surprisingly, i can actually beat guys at super smash bros @__@"

Guest lee-jun-ki

really? i'm a huge fan. i no a lot of other gurls who play. all of sisters r crazy bout games including me. i play at least 5 hours a day *_*

Archived