Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

Guest Take Five

^i don't mean with just wii sports. like for example, they'll put in 4 games you don't want, a warranty, and a bunch of other junk and they only way you'll get one is if you buy all of those things with it.

edit: actually i guess TRU is selling only in bundles on friday. they'll have 5 games with it for around 500 dollars. ugh.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^oh ic what u mean. so basically they force u to pay more... =X that sux

i think waiting it out for more shipments next yr if u dont have one now is a good idea.

i didnt know elebits was out!

darn i just bought trauma center second opinion and barnyard for my bf yesterday... as part of his xmas present..

elebits looks really cute and fun... shouldve got that....

Guest aznfishyfart

anyone figure out wat kind of wired eithernet adaptor works?

so far i searched and only found

KINAMAX USB 2.0 to RJ45 Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Network Adapter

but i have to order it online

Anyone played Superswing Golf yet? My friend has it and he hates it. So I didn't even open mine yet and plans to return it.

Isn't it just an upgraded version of the golf on Wii Sports? But when I played his it just feels different, too cartoony and even a little stupid to say the least. Opinions anyone?

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

has anyone downloaded games for their nintendo wii yet? if yes, what games did you download?

bf downloaded simcity.

its weird.

to have an old game on the wii haha

i'll let him know the internet channel is up he'll go nuts!

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I'm gonna be downloading Mario 64 as soon as I can. Can't play the original; ever since my brother stuck a penny in our N64 it's tends to get a little wonky... <<;;

I'm gonna be downloading Mario 64 as soon as I can. Can't play the original; ever since my brother stuck a penny in our N64 it's tends to get a little wonky... <<;;

Why would he do that? Wait....how old is he? =P

Guest Take Five

my friend is wondering about buying virtual console games. what happens if you wanna buy a 800 point game but you can only pay for 1000 at a time? what happens to the 200 points? can you get them back in money?

Guest Nightmare

LOL. That's a great brother... A long time ago, my brother sold our copy of Mario 64; knowing that I was still playing it. I had to borrowed from a friend.

I haven't really paid any attention to Wii's online stuff. I'm a bit lazy about reconnecting my wireless router.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

^ God, sibling can be a richard simmons somtimes. XP

Why would he do that? Wait....how old is he? =P

Oh, hah hah, he's like 13 now, and this happened a few years ago, so... Yeah. Still too old to be that dumb. But what can you do. Sometimes when you shake the system you can still here it jingling around... magical. X)

^^^ no u just have 200 points left, but if u buy another 1000 points u have 1200

so it just adds up

I didn't know you could only pay for 1000 at a time. That's kinda odd. If you have 200 left after a purchase does it show that you have 200? Gosh, this is getting a little inconvenient. I'm gonna have to think of a way to even this out. XD

Guest aznfishyfart

^^^^ i dunno how many u can pay for at a time, but yes it does show as 200

so yea i guess if u dont want any lying around u gotta try evening it out lol

Archived