Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peekohboo

I spent my saturday night with 4 guys, I must've been out of my freaking mind. It was totally worth it regardless. Camped outside of Best Buy for 13 hours and was 3RD in line! Yipee. :D I, myself, didn't/couldn't buy anything, I could only afford the console. :tears: But, I "borrowed" Super Monkey Ball from a friend. :sweatingbullets: I gotta say, it's hella fun. I REALLY want Wario Ware... I have it on Gamecube so it should be pretty interesting gameplay on the Wii.

And now, Pictures!

6.jpg

The guys plus a short asian girl. Damn, it was cold. :(

4.jpg

HAHA! SUCKERS. :)

3.jpg

Me and my Wii! I refused to open it right away.

2.jpg

Boy #1 and his Wii

1.jpg

Boy #2 checking out the controller.

Wii = <3333333333!

My little brother preordered it so he didn't have to wait in line. :lol:

Tennis is quite fun. Except I can never do that one power serve... :mellow:

Zelda remains unopened for some reason and Red Steel as well. My brother wants to return Red Steel though after hearing the bad reviews about it, that's why he didn't open it.

t62759932.jpgt62759943.jpg

t62759990.jpgt62760092.jpg

my brother and i wit our wii and our one game, twilight princess. its not that i cant afford ne more games, but workin limits ur game time and i only get to play it for like an hr a day or sumtimes two hrs at most. was plannin on gettin red steel, but the reviews made me rethink that.

Guest ryisakooguy

peekohboo very niceee! its awesome to see a girl gamer around. hope your having fun with your wii. ill get my soon...woo hoo! neways, nice pictures. no seriously, nice richard simmons quality. what kinda camera did you use to take those pics. im just blown away from them pics.

rctan9...holy crap dood. im assuming that you had hell of a lotta friends with you. i hope your gonna use that for gaming and not for sellin...well sell at least one so you can get your money back. lol...

Guest peekohboo

peekohboo very niceee! its awesome to see a girl gamer around. hope your having fun with your wii. ill get my soon...woo hoo! neways, nice pictures. no seriously, nice richard simmons quality. what kinda camera did you use to take those pics. im just blown away from them pics.

rctan9...holy crap dood. im assuming that you had hell of a lotta friends with you. i hope your gonna use that for gaming and not for sellin...well sell at least one so you can get your money back. lol...

It's a Canon Powershot SD500. I'm quite proud of that little sucker and the pictures it produces. :)

This is all that my brother's friend reserved (1 person)

1443319825_l.jpg1445590652_l.jpg

And these are the Wii bundle packs that were available at Costco that he got as well

1452067377_l.jpg

4 of the PS3's above went to the VG accessory company, Pelican, and they bought it off him for $6300 (either 20 or 60gb). He's keeping one 20 and one 60 for himself and I'm not sure what he's going to do with the last. Probably sell it on the Ebay? I'm pretty sure he's going to keep at least one Wii. The other two, I don't know.

Guest TrainDriver

not gonna save up for ps3? ah well, ps3 and wii is a nice combo.

This is all that my brother's friend reserved (1 person)

1443319825_l.jpg1445590652_l.jpg

And these are the Wii bundle packs that were available at Costco that he got as well

1452067377_l.jpg

4 of the PS3's above went to the VG accessory company, Pelican, and they bought it off him for $6300 (either 20 or 60gb). He's keeping one 20 and one 60 for himself and I'm not sure what he's going to do with the last. Probably sell it on the Ebay? I'm pretty sure he's going to keep at least one Wii. The other two, I don't know.

Wonder how he managed to get home in one piece... :P

Guest ryisakooguy

^ohh man...your bro's friend must of be a ballah to grab all that.

dang only if i had that much money...i could just imagine.

It's a Canon Powershot SD500. I'm quite proud of that little sucker and the pictures it produces.

^danng canon...of course. man they make some awesome quality cameras. why wasnt i thinkin about that when i got a digital camera...darn it.

Damn you scalpers/ebayers! Argh. That's what you get with a free market. At least the prices on Ebay are dropping like flies. Bwhahaha! Pretty funny that a large percentage of the PS3's are being bought for reselling hence high hardware sales and low software sales. Stupid Sony. All the places around me are sold out of the Wii and 90% of the stores have no clue about their next shipments. Incompetent fools. I'm going to try going early and waiting at the Gamestop at the mall on BF. I'd go to BestBuy but I don't want to die from getting trampled. :unsure:

And about Red Steel, I think some of the reviews are harsh. It's the first generation of the Wii FPS's and lots of people to seem to enjoy it after getting a hang of the controls. It's not the best game but I think you should give it a chance. You could always return it if you don't like it. I think Gamestop has a 'trade in 2 wii games for a new one' deal going on.

Archived