*n'sync

Guest courtneyy

Guest courtneyy

Let's take it back to the 90's.
So, I've recently been rummaging through *N'Sync music videos on hulu, which has led to buying a music video DVD, which has led to this thread. HAHA!

I remember I was reallyyyyy young (I was born in 1990), and was OBSESSED with *N'Sync... Just as obsessed as how my mom was with Backstreet Boys--But that's a whole nother topic.

LOL, I've temporarily put my korean/japanese music on hold to listen to *N'Sync again... So weird.

Did you guys like them? What was your favorite song? Who was your fave? Let's discuss *N'SYNC!!!

2.jpg

CHRIS KIRKPATRICK

Hometown: Pennsylvania

Born: October 17, 1971

Signature: Pineapple haircut, higher voice of *N'Sync

NOW: CHRISNOW.jpg

JOEY FATONE

Hometown: New York

Born: January 28, 1977

Signature: Goofy one, Superman-obsessed

NOW: JOEYNOW.jpg

*In 2007, he came in second place on Dancing with the Stars.

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Hometown: Tennessee

Born: January 31, 1981

Signature: Curly blond hair, light blue-eyes, and the one the camera always focused on (more or less)

NOW: JUSTINNOW.jpg

*Brought Sexyback, acts, lots of Saturday Night Live appearances.

LANCE BASS

Hometown: Mississippi

Born: May 4, 1979

Signature: Low voice (sorry, that's all I remember of him ><!)

NOW: LANCENOW.jpg

*Came out, almost made it in to outer-space, and wrote a book "Out of Sync", and was third place in Season 7 of Dancing with the Stars

JC CHASEZ

Hometown: Maryland

Born: August 8, 1976

Signature: One of the main vocals, besides Justin; bunny teeth, was my favorite member!

NOW: JCNOW.jpg

*Still looking goooood;], released songs, produced songs for Backstreet Boys, once went out with Eva Longoria!

IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF THEY EVER PERFORM TOGETHER AGAIN ><!!!

credits: wikipedia

Guest NO NAME?

Wow. I was a huge fan of them back then. :D

Favorite songs are It's Gonna Be Me and Tearin' Up My Heart. Oh man. Learning the choreography to their songs was so much fun. I wish I could have gone to a concert of theirs instead of BSB.

JC was my fave. I swear he never ages. He looks exactly the same ten years except when he had his solo thing going on. I didn't recognize him with long hair :mellow:

After seeing this thread, I suddenly want to get my old *NSYNC CDs and listen to them again. Haha.

Guest bipeds

The thing that made me hooked to them is their harmony.

and they can sing a cappella songs.

never I found any boyband that can sings a cappella -except boyz II men- so good.

my favourite track of them is I thought she knew.

Guest lets_rockie_it

yeah nsyb was awesome my fav was jc...such a cutie...i was kinda hooked to their music....

my fav song from them would be gone, this i promise you, god must have spent a little more time on you, and i drive myself crazy...

gah those were the songs that truly got me!

i gotta say i was more of a bsb and 98 degree gal....

Guest rentrule

wow bring back memories i was and still am a justin fan he is still so hot but sometime jc came in second and joey always crack me up everytime so did chris but lance was always the quiet one fave song is gone, pop, i want you back, girlfriend and many more god they were awesome

Guest Serenity89

Wow, Nsync. They were my ultimate favorite group in the 90's.

The first song I heard from them was "I want you back" and from then on I became a big fan ever since. At first I really liked Lance, I had a feeling he was gay so when I asked other NSYNC fans they thought I was crazy. Now it's no surprise when he came out of the closet.

I was really amazed by their singing and dancing and thought that no other group can surpass their talents. I was so sad when I heard they split up and thought that boy bands no longer existed...until now.

I find myself listening to their song from time to time. It never gets old.

It would be awesome if they decide to do a final performance together again, instead of going on haitus and never coming back.

Guest jiwoneex3

i remember buying one of their CDs, i think it was called "No strings attached" ?

my favorite track was This I promise you

i literally memorized all of the songs on that album <3

(: of course JT was my favorite, i loved his curly hair.

although i feel like it was all eyes on JT and JC, nsync had great music nonetheless

Guest fantasian

backstreet boys > nsync IMO.

thought God mustve spent a little more time on you, is one of my fav tracks

Guest courtneyy

i've actually gone to their concert, prettttty goooood;]

my fave is "i thought she knew" and "this i promise you".

LOL, me and my sister even bought a N'sync DVD recently on their music videos; talk about reliving it.

Guest theBrokenClock

I was borderline obsessed with Nsync! :lol:

My favorites were Lance and JC. Justin was too much of a pretty boy for me, lol.

Favorite songs would have to be Its Gonna Be Me and I Thought She Knew. ^_^

Guest brown.eyes

I have a cassette tape of this band. Haha!

That time the cassette tape is in. There's not yet CD's.

Guest courtneyy

lol!

at least BSB is still together~ (cept for kevin)

but anywayyyys.

the only cassette i had of them was music of my heart.... i played it over and over and over and over again -____-'' heh.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i think NO STRINGS ATTACHED was my favorite album :D

but i liked lance the best LOLLLL i have no idea why.

well, i switched around from lance to jc. tehee

now i LOOOOOVE justin. so hilarious

Guest infinite*

Seeing Justin's hair back then never fails to make me laugh.

Yeah, it'd be interesting to see them perform together again.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha. Your mom was obsessed with Backstreet Boys? I'm only 19, I used to love them too. I feel soo old now. :x

Anyways...I used to like n'sync too!! They did have pretty good music. I didn't have a favorite. But it was a tie between Lance and Justin. :)

Guest Aikie

NSYNC! I used to love them! I love Backstreet Boys too, but I love Nsync more.

Lance was my fav. :x

Ahhh~ the memories.

Archived