Hyd Promo Event: Matsumoto Jun And Inoue Mao Get Married.

Guest mihsayam

Guest mihsayam

In Ebisu Garden Place.
i5rhvt.jpg

080821_08.jpg

080821_12.jpg

080821_13.jpg

080821_03.jpg

080821_14.jpg

080821_16.jpg

gng0808220433000-p3.jpg

gng0808220433000-p2.jpg

Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun in wedding attire for Last Event

Makino Tsukushi, played by Inoue Mao (21) and Doumyouji Tsukasa, played by Matsumoto Jun (24), made their appearance at the Final Event on the 21st at Ebisu Garden Place. At the meeting place where Tsukushi and Tsukasa had their first date, they walked down the red carpet in their wedding gown and tuxedo. With 600 people lining its side, they blessed the couple with a flower shower. Seeing the many people in attendance, Matsumoto Jun commented happily, "Sugoi desu ne. (Super!) The Hanadan image in this place, like this clock tower, is strong and being here is profound, so I'm glad we're able to do this last event." On Mao in her dress, he said,"Kirei desu ne. (She is pretty, isnt she?) " The audience too could be heard saying,"Mao-chan kawaii~"

Matsumoto Jun Smiling on his return to a place full of memories

Actress Inoue Mao (21) and Arashi's Matsumoto Jun (24) who appeared together in the movie Hana Yori Dango Final attended an event that took place in Ebisu Garden Place on the 21st. This spot is an important place during the drama where many pivotal moments took place, one full of memories. Matsumoto said with a smiling face,"I'm happy that we can return here." This movie has box-office proceeds exceeding 7,100,000,000 yen as of the 20th and is leading the way to be the top live-action film of 2008.

===============

I really think it would be awesome if they did go out for real. :rolleyes:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chipmunkvoice

it wouldve been extra cool if it was in reality :x LOL

Jun and Mao <333

Aw she looks so pretty!!! cant wait to watch!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

You scared me too!! But I was guessing it was for HYD too.

They are such an awesome couple pairing.

But I do admit, HYD is getting old. Enough is seriously enough.

Guest __daanii.

Oh gosh, such an awesome couple.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if at the end of the movie, they went "SURPRISE, we actually DID get married! IN REAL LIFE! YAY!"?

-sigh-

Guest RYUUSEi

And I was just thinking, "GOD, THAT IS SO ROMANTIC!" because they had such great chemistry in HYD.

Then I scrolled down and it's for an event. <_<

Archived