[movie Oct`09] New York, I Love You (updated With Pics/trailer)

Guest easyascake

Guest easyascake

Bradley Cooper, Natalie Portman, James Caan, Shia LaBeouf, Maggie Q

New York, I Love You

New-york-i-love-you-movie-poster.jpg

Directors:Fatih Akin, Yvan Attal

Writers:Emmanuel Benbihy (concept), Tristan Carné (premise)

Release Date: October 2009

Plot Summary: In the city that never sleeps, love is always on the mind. Those passions come to life in NEW YORK, I LOVE YOU - a collaboration of storytelling from some of today's most imaginative filmmakers and featuring an all-star cast. Together they create a kaleidoscope of the spontaneous, surprising, electrifying human connections that pump the city's heartbeat. Sexy, funny, haunting and revealing encounters unfold beneath the Manhattan skyline. From Tribeca to Central Park to Brooklyn, the story weaves a tale of love as diverse as the very fabric of New York itself.

Cast:

Bradley Cooper as Gus Cooper

Hayden Christensen as Ben

Andy Garcia as Garry

Rachel Bilson as Molly

Natalie Portman as Rifka Malone

Irrfan Khan as Mansuhkhbai

Orlando Bloom as David Cooler

Christina Ricci as Camille

Maggie Q as Janice Taylor

Ethan Hawke as Writer

Anton Yelchin as Kane

James Caan as Mr. Riccoli

Olivia Thirlby as Mallorie Fish

Drea de Matteo as Lydia Kault

Julie Christie as Isabelle Allen

John Hurt as Waiter

Shia LaBeouf as Jacob

Uğur Yücel as Painter

Carlos Acosta as Dante

Shu Qi as Chinese Herbalist

Chris Cooper as Alex Simmons

Robin Wright Penn as Anna

Eli Wallach as Abe

Cloris Leachman as Mitzie

Blake Lively as Gabrielle

Jacinda Barrett as Maggie

Justin Bartha as Sarah's Boyfriend

Burt Young as Landlord

Sonny Sandoval as George

TRAILER:

On Youtube On Apple

Pictures on Set:

new_york_i_love_you04.jpgnew_york_i_love_you03.jpgnew_york_i_love_you02.jpgnew_york_i_love_you05.jpgnew_york_i_love_you06.jpgnew_york_i_love_you08.jpgnew_york_i_love_you10.jpgnew_york_i_love_you11.jpgnew_york_i_love_you13.jpgnew_york_i_love_you16.jpg

credits to aceshowbiz.com

ooh! i'm excited for this. i loved "Paris, Je T'aime" and i have a good feeling i'm going to love this too.

Guest mz simmonz

I already love the cast! (Maggie Q, Natalie Portman and Shia LaBeouf especially).

Haven't seen Paris, Je T'aime but I do love a good ensemble cast movie..sounds cozy :)

Guest joie.de.vivre

ok, this looks like a cute movie lol.

paris, je t'aime and love actually had similar concepts, and i loved those movies <3

Guest phenom-achine

I absolutely adored Paris, Je T'aime and am so excited for this one. The cast just gives me butterflies in my stomach T_T<3

Guest EMPIRE

i swear this movie is taking forever to come out,,

i enjoyed Paris, Je T'aime & recently seen TOKYO! ..really liked TOKYO!

Guest marasshi

Besides Jimmy Caan and Andy Garcia, I don't really have any reason to feel excited about this movie. I wish they'd gotten Al Pacino to do this because he loves New York. (And, yes, I love The Godfather -- Andy Garcia, though, I liked him in The Untouchables) Oh and after dropping by IMDB, it's looking to be not even half as good as Paris, je t'aime. Maybe TOKYO! is a little better?

Guest NanaMun

But. Ew....Shu Qi...

Whaat? Someone that doesn't like Shu Qi? There must be pigs flying somewhere. I'm looking forward to seeing what her characters is like. I, personally, enjoy her presence on screen.

Guest tian`tian

Whaat? Someone that doesn't like Shu Qi? There must be pigs flying somewhere. I'm looking forward to seeing what her characters is like. I, personally, enjoy her presence on screen.

Lol :lol:

Yeah I don't like her...maybe it's the roles that she played. Or the type of roles that she portrays...

Guest witchery

What an awesome line-up!

The all-star cast and plotline kinda remind me of He's Just Not That Into You.

So....Shu Qi gets a pretty minor role then? As with everyone else playing a character without a name? Haha

NATALIE PORTMAN! <333

Guest Yunho<3

That some big richard simmons cast they have there.

Remind me of He Just Not That Into You with all the big cast and stuff.

I need to watch Paris,Je T'aime.

I hope it good.

I'm not gonna put too much hope into it.

I've seen bits of Paris, Je T'aime and really enjoyed them and this looks like it's really awesome too. Definitely will try to catch this when it's released. And they used Phoenix in the trailer. XD

Archived