Vocal Covers and constructive criticism

Guest Covercommentplease

Guest Covercommentplease

Hi,

I was wondering if there's already a page where members can help each other out by posting their cover videos and able to get constructive criticism. If there is please notify me as I will delete this page but if it has not exist I would like this page to be active so that members especially those you want to join the agencies can improve and/or get great commentaries that would help them in advancing the quality of recording.

So I'll start first I guess!

Song Title - Stay With Me
Song Singer/Group - Sam Smith
Video Link: 
Audio Program: GarageBand
Video Program: iMovie

Song Title - 사랑해
Song Singer/Group - 서녀시대의 태연
Video Link: 
Audio Program: GarageBand
*Unfortunately link is not working hence you have to post it to the web address for it to work

Song Title - Kiss Me
Song Singer/Group - Sixpence None the Richer
Video Link: 
Audio Program: Garage Band

sweet tone! If you use a humidifier and drink minty peppermint tea while you sing, it can get rid a little bit of the nasally-sound.

I don't sing.. but I just heard of that tip! : )

do you mind pm-ing me? This is my new account so I cant message you.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a clip of a "Touch Love" cover. I am getting over a cold so I may attempt the entire song tomorrow. This is mostly for Hangul pronunciation practice.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Y1X-zFdiUQ

Well crud I can't get the video in this post (I think they changed something?) But at any rate, I would love a native Korean speaker to help me out with my pronunciation. :)

Archived