Natural Looking Eyebrows - 3D, embroidery, microblading, feathering, hairstroke

Guest aphrodisiacal

Guest aphrodisiacal

I've been looking for places in the Greater Toronto Area where I can get any of these eyebrow techniques done by a reputable person for about $300-$400. I can't find ANYONE! people call them by different names but I think they're all the same (semi-permanent) techniques. does anyone know someone or some place where i can get my eyebrows done? i cant even tie my hair up cause i feel self conscious everyday about my uneven eyebrows T_T

i want results like these. its apparantly very popular in asia but not here!

Toronto Canada?
How about this person?
http://www.yelp.com/biz/natural-effects-permanent-makeup-toronto
Image 13 and 14 are before after pics, looks good.
Edit: Oops, it's $700 dang.

well, she's quite on demand, one review said she waited 3 months to get an appt with her. That means she's really good, Permanent makeup is risky, because it's PERMANENT, plus you can't hide it. so if I were you, I'd rather pay more and get it done by someone like her.

Guest aphrodisiacal

Hey bunnylicious,

thanks for the reference. i think her work is a little inconsistent though..i actually find image 13 (the eyebrow to our right) to look fake cause whose eyebrow hairs are so perfectly neat that the hairs don't cross each other? i think image 39 looks better but with her, i guess it's 50/50. a lot of ppl get this procedure done in asia but flying there just to do my eyebrows isnt really a viable option economically lol.

If anyone can find anyone good I'd love to know as well. I'm only 18 so I probably won't get my eyebrows done just yet, but hopefully in a few years I will save up some money and have them done. And Toronto would definitely be the closest place for me. Honestly this person's work looks like a miracle to me. It's amazing because I didn't know the 3D eyebrow embroidery was even a thing until recently. It's like my prayers have been answered.But yeah... $700 is quite a lot... it'll take me such a long time to come up with that

Guest aphrodisiacal

jjaebum said: If anyone can find anyone good I'd love to know as well. I'm only 18 so I probably won't get my eyebrows done just yet, but hopefully in a few years I will save up some money and have them done. And Toronto would definitely be the closest place for me. Honestly this person's work looks like a miracle to me. It's amazing because I didn't know the 3D eyebrow embroidery was even a thing until recently. It's like my prayers have been answered.But yeah... $700 is quite a lot... it'll take me such a long time to come up with that

• 8 months later...
Guest tattoomaestra

Hey ladies and even men too, there is nothing new about "microblading". It's been practiced in Vietnam and for decades and has only recently enjoyed its popularity in North America so don't let anyone tell you they invented it ;) We at Toronto Tattoo Cinic not only perform it but teach it in a workshop to experienced body and permanent makeup artists. WE DO NOT TEACH IT TO ANYONE WITHOUT TATTOO EXPERIENCE. Our master instructor is Lynda Quach of DREAMYBEAUTYBAR.NET in dt Toronto if you'd like to book the procedure or visit for a consult. If you'd like to learn permanent makeup we are TORONTOTATTOOCLINIC.COM

Archived