School supplies: must haves?

oooroosay

this is kinda fashion related.... right? school fashion.... these are my favorite school supplies to use. give me some suggestions on good long lasting pens if u guys know of any please :)
PENS:AAAAAt1QUScAAAAAAGN9BQ.jpg?v=11867403430uniball gel signo pens - these are ERY nice... write smoothly but the ink runs out qtoo quick :(pap95801.jpg papermate pens. ok i grew up on these, and they r pretty decent. i've had some at my house that are over 10 years old and still wor.kpapermate%20blue.jpg this one works well as well. a big fan of this pen.
HIGHLIGHTERS
13297410.jpgTarget highlighter. SO nice.... only 1.74 for a pack!

PENCILS:
dr-grip-mechanical.png?w=450 Dr. GRip Pens, Pencils...i LOVE these.... growing up.... they are SO expensive... but SO worth the $$$... 
NOTEBOOKS:13313344.jpg5-star notebook. THIS is a must have for me.... i can't start a semester w/o this notebook.accordion_folder.jpg accordian folders. ideal for ALL  handouts, homework, etc. BACKPACK:
111.jpg the classic jansport backpack..... come on who didn't have these growing up?INDEX CARDS:
31jdUWZEj8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg personally, i go for 4 x 6 index cards, u can write so much more on them as oppose to the standard 3 x 5. 
so yea! thats my..... schoool supplies must haves... what about u guys? 

Guest xFloOwuffBB

I totally recommend Foray ink pens, those are so beautiful in writing. Quite expensive for pens but the quality tells you why. I wrote an essay with them in 8th grade and the teacher only looked at the paper and gave me 100% :P

I totally need to have binders with dividers and highlighters. Absolutely.
Highlighters are my school life. I need 5 different colors: orange, pink, yellow, blue, and green. And they have to be a specific shade otherwise it just doesn't work out..
I need a different binder for each subject, all with 5 dividers. I've tried using one large binder for all my classes but it's too much to have to go through to find my things. so. ><

Guest nobody knows

well
my school supply style leans towards cute more than quality (sometimes) i guess idk??

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj40/LycheePeachieLOVE/part2/IMG_2865.jpg

my pencil case (the giraffe thing LOL) holds:
rilakkuma highlighter (any colour)
sharpie (thick & thin)
black opaque marker (needed for screen printing class)
measuring tape (i have like 3 of these)
very scary looking knife (for cutting leather i ALWAYS have this on me and use it 1+ a day)
lead pencil refills
pencil (also clicks to a red and black pen, prolly the most quality thing i have, cost me about $6)
faber castell DUST FREE eraser (the only eraser i ever use)

plus cute notebooks that i stocked up on in taiwan

i'm an art student, so a lot of the things i have are kinda out there ~ish
i also must always have my planner on me + a small stack of post it notes (every weekend i write out my schedule for the week + things i need to do otherwise i'm LOST because i'm taking 12 classes and need to stay organized)

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Along with my Rilakkuma pencil case I have a Rilakkuma pencil holder too @_@ Anything San-X is so adorable.. I wanted a Rilakkuma phone case so bad >:o but my phone shape is weird so it's not common t_t

• 1 month later...

This...
Broken_Pen_by_jackhannaford.jpg

In case there's someone who would keep asking me to lend one of my sexy spare pens. One of these days I just give them a broken ink tube and lie that I lost all my other pens. It should be a clear message to stop bothering me and go buy yourself some pens damn it.

Archived