Hankyung韩庚(sj's Member) Pics

Guest myh813

Guest myh813

^ What's this program called?

i don't know how to translate it~~

the chinese is <越策越开心>(yue ce yue kai xin)

maybe <more talk more happy>~~

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohlala

i don't know how to translate it~~

the chinese is <越策越开心>(yue ce yue kai xin)

maybe <more talk more happy>~~

Oh cool! Just saw the preview on Youtube. Hopefully, a kind soul will upload it for us fans :)

Guest me_like

love the first picture. happy to know he is keeping busy in china.

noticed his red bead braclet for a while now...must be given to him by a special person 'cause i see him wearing it a lot.

hankyung is so adorable...he was really funny in full house...hankyung and heechul really bring da mood up in full house...kangin, donghae and eunhyuk too...like how eunhyuk just appears out of nowhere...theyre really funny xD

i remember i saw i twins knockout perf like a week ago on youtube and hankyung had to wear a mask...someone said in da comments

The thing is that SM tried to hid it too, by saying that the guy wearing the mask is a backup dancer. Fans found out it was HanKyung when HeeChul took his mask off and forced him to stand in front of him rather than hide behind the other members.

heechul was really sweet to take off hankyungs mask...heechuls so kind to his friends =]...i dink its kinda messed up dat they dont let hankyung show his face and perform wit his group members....hes part of da group too so y cant he perform -.-

Guest mskama

^

what really?!...

do you have the perf where heechul asked my love HANGENG to take off his mask...i gotta see that...

im still waiting for HANGENG happiness with the other members on stage...

[HANGENG] SUPERJUNIOR JIYAYOU!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sushii

ahhh how come i haven't seen this thread before!?!?

hankyung is def. my fave suju member ^^

i have a question.. hankyung can't perform on stage because of his visa? he couldn't even perform at the smtown concert?!

but why did jang ri in perform if hankyung can;t?

Guest sushii

^ Hankyung debuted before RiIn.. right? The visa is a time frame, they don't all expire at the same time..

OHHH..i get it now. thanks for clearing that up...

so the visa only gives a person a certain time frame to perform and have activities in korea? thats kind of lame...-_-

that means jang ri in's visa will expire also?...aish...

Guest geronsky

myh813: Those pics are cute~ I love Hankyung's outfit. He's got a program in China? What's it like?

Thanks also for the fanmeeting pics.. is Heechul crying? LOL. I guess not. I just thought he was at first.

Guest finfin

Thx for all the pictures ^^

O.O i saw suju got perf alot of song of Happiness but i counldnt find hankyung in it~

Then afta i read his cyworld entries~ I find out tat he is sick >.<

Jia You Hankyung^^

Oh ya~ I wanna watch the new program~ pls giv me the link if anyone has it >.<

Edit-

I OWNED PAGE 11 XD

Guest myh813

myh813: Those pics are cute~ I love Hankyung's outfit. He's got a program in China? What's it like?

Thanks also for the fanmeeting pics.. is Heechul crying? LOL. I guess not. I just thought he was at first.

Heechul is not crying,hahaha~~

Hankyung's program in China is very perfect,i'll upload it these days~~

Archived