You Might (no...you MUST) Come Back [COMPLETE]

neha200

Jay (2PM) & Sunye (WG) & Jo Kwon (2AM)umightcomebackttl.jpg
In.tro} (poster) miss_vicky (poster) Hitorijime (banner) bigbang_meheart (banner)
If you want you can make posters for it and give it to me, i will post it with the story.^^ Donate stuff for the story here image

uauthorsnote.jpg
For those of you who already know me from my other fanfics, I love WONDERBANG BUT I also love WonderPM. Oh and if you haven’t figured out already, I’m obsessed with Sunye…well not really but I just love her. Oh and I always wanted to write about her and Nickhun but everybody’s been talking about Jay a lot recently and showing support. So this is a 1-shot (I might make it a 2-shot later) to show that I have faith and that he will come back.^^ BTW, I also love him a lot, and its really boring to say “…2pm…as 6 members…”. Just not the same.
ubackground.jpg
Lately, the news about Jay has been very upsetting for fans. And there’s been a lot of fan fictions or one-shots about him so I’m just adding to it.^^ The main characters/couple is Jaebeom and Sunye (everyone’s favorite leader couple, excluding G-ye). You’re welcome to make any posters for this if you want. Also, if you wanna write your own alternate ending or anything you can, just post it here.=]The title is You Might Come Back. Yes, it is based on their song and I did use some lyrics from the song.=] Also, if you’ve read any of my other stories, I like to put pictures in, just cause it helps. Excuse my bad grammer and any other mistakes I make. Tell me what you guys think. I tried my best so I hope you like it.=]
ucredits.jpg
To GOOGLE & PHOTOBUCKET for all my pictures. imageIn.tro} , miss_vicky , & ellopauline for the postersbigbang_meheart & hitorijime for banner

utracklist.jpg
2PM -You Might Come Back2PM - Tired of WaitingSS501 - Love Like ThisFT Island - Until You ReturnFT Island - Missing YouFly to the Sky - Gravity
upart1.jpg
I gazed out the window as the rain poured down in the streets of New York. I was happy…I think. Away from Korea for a while. It was peaceful, but lonely. I wanted to see someone, to spend time with him….woah woah woah back up….did I say ’HIM’? Ooops. I don’t mean a male in particular, just someone, someone special. *sigh* Life is so complicated…who do I call?

I picked up my phone and started to browse through my contact list. As soon as I hit the ’J’s’….well let’s just say my stomach turned into knots. Ever since I was young, I always fell for a guy I either knew or didn’t. And whether or not I knew him, his name would always start with ’J’. Weird huh?

[she’s Talking to herself]

Jay???….I don’t know if I should talk to him right now. Well we both probably need a friend to talk to. Actually, let’s see the other candidates first. Let’s see Jiyong oppa? Nope. Can’t call him. Too awkward. Jaejoong oppa?…*huff* I wish I had his number. Oh well, Kwonnie (yeah yeah I know it’s a ‘k’ but let’s pretend she put it in as ‘jokwon’) should be easy to talk too. And I gotta ask him why he never told me he was gonna get married!! To Ga In. Yup, I guess I’ll call him.

Just as I was about to press the ‘call’ button, my phone vibrated and the screen read ‘incoming call’….Hmmm…uh oh. Under incoming call, I recognized the number…and the name.

“Jay,” I said to my self out loud. I pressed the green button and accepted the call.

“Hello,” is he speaking in English to me cause we’re in America?

“Hello?…Jay?” I replied softly.

“Yeah?”

“You’re the one who called me!”

“Oh yeah. Right, sorry.” he got quiet.

“Are you okay? Is something wrong?”

“No….Listen, I’m in New York right now, so you wanna meet up somewhere so we can talk?”

“Yeah sure. I really need someone to talk to…”

“Oh really? I thought I was the only one…”

“Well, I’m not leaving Wonder Girls.”

“I know….Do you still hate me for leaving?”

“Of course I do! What kind of leadership skills are those? Deserting your group like that!”

“I know, I know, I’m sorry. But I couldn’t watch my group be dragged down with me.”

“Did you not listen to what your members said? We are one…We will get through this together,” I tried imitating the boys. I knew it wasn’t to good of me to make him feel bad but…what could I do? Someone needs to tell him!

“Yeah I know…”

“No! You don’t! You don’t know anything!”

“Calm down! Jeesh…I shoulda just called Yeeun!”

“What?! Fine! Go call your Yeeun and see if she’ll wait at a freakin’ café for you just to listen to your whining!”

“Okay okay. I get it. You’re right. You know I want nobody but you!
image Besides, she’d probably get annoyed and I don’t wanna burden any more people.”

“Well, hurry up and get your butt over to Café Reggio! ~I’m waiting like a fool~ and I don’t like it.”

new-york-city-taste-buds-greenwich-villa[Fun Fact: This is the cafe you see Sohee at in Wonder Girls' Wishing On A Star MV.]

“Okay got it. I’m coming. Let’s see…It’s 1:45. So, I’ll see you in 15 minutes?”

“I better see you at 2PM! With 2PM!”

“No time for jokes Sun,” he replied coldly.

“Don’t call me that!”

“Well what else do you want me to call you? Sunny?…I’m not your lover (Hint Hint…Nudge Nudge JoeSun X]).”

“Whatever. Just come at 1:59 then since that’s where you’ve left the world to suffer waiting for 2pm to come.”

“I don’t know if I really wanna talk to you anymore.”

“Well, It’s not just you who has problems! You have to come and get rid of my loneliness! ~I’m still waiting for you~ so hurry up!”

“No worries. I’m almost there.”

“Yeah yeah. I’m hanging up.”

“Kay.”

~The emptiness you've left is big, the thoughts of you grow deeper. Thinking of you again today, like a fool.~ Don’t let me down Jay.

You should’ve at least thought of all those fans!

I pounded the table and caught a few pairs of eyes staring at me…oops. I bowed my head at them.

This situation kinda reminds me of Michael Jackson’s death. He got even more popular after his death, just like that I think there’s even more hottests in the world now. Hmm, what will it take to get more wonderfuls? Oh right, we’re already promoting in the states… image

I picked up the coffee on the table and sipped it…….ahhhh! It’s hot!

Great, I just burned my tongue. I started fanning my mouth until I noticed a hand holding a water bottle in front of me.

“Took you long enough!”

“What are you talking about? It’s only 1:56,” damn it! Why does he have to be so damn fast?

“Grr.”

“Here, just take the bottle before you burn the whole place down.”

“Thanks,” I said while snatching the bottle from him.

He pulled out the chair in front of me and sat down.

“Here you go,” some lady placed a piece of cake on our table.

“Um…I didn’t order that.”

“It’s ok, I’ll take it,” Jay snatched the plate and started to dig in.

The cake looked really good, so I decided to try some, pulling the plate away from him.

He stared at me, a little astonished.

“What?”

“…”

“Hey! I’m talking to you. Stop staring at me like that. It’s really creepy.”

“Okay gosh! You coulda just ordered another one. Why’d you steal mine?”

“Well I was ~tired of waiting~ and yours looked really good.”

I slightly pouted. He seemed to feel bad.

“You know I’m just kidding. I’ll just get another one.” He smiled. Something I wanted to see for so long. God I missed him so much. I bet Woodongie misses him too. image I started smiling.

“Why are you smiling? Now, you’re the one who looks creepy.”

imageimage

“Oh. Were you having one your ‘moments’?”

“Yes, I was, just recalling some good memories from when you were a part of 2PM.”

“Will you just drop it and let me eat my cake in piece….”

“Geeesh, pms much?” I murmured to myself.

“What was that?”

“Nothing. Eat your cake. I’m leaving.”

“Where are you going?”

“What do you care? I’ve met with you and talked to you, that is the conclusion of our conversation.”

“But, but…I thought you called me here to get rid of your loneliness.”

[Jaebum’s POV]

She sat back down.

“Oh yeah…I forgot about that…” image She sulked.

“…Anyways, why don’t you tell me what’s up in your life…”

“Well, not much. Just a little homesick.”

I scooted my chair closer to her. It’s been so long since we spent time together. I started to remember all the times back to when we were trainies. Those days were great. Sure they may be the reason why I’m stuck in this situation today, but I would never change them for anything. I made such great friends and met such great people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First to comment woohoo!!

I'm sorry but the first thing that attract me is your Wooyoung siggie pic! Ahahahahahaha!!!!! So cute!!!! I just wanna pinch those cheeks!!!

Okay okay time for serious business*ahem*.

Yes i will definitely read and comment on it since i'm starting to fall in love with Jaeye couple (i'm also a big fan of Taecmi, Chaneun & Wooye couple).

Seriously if i know how to do a poster i would so totally do it!! But i have no god given skillz T______T.

Looking forward to your fic though neha!!! Fighting!!!

Guest asianascanbe

ohmygod! xD WRITE SO I CAN DECIDE! :D hahah!

But I already think you should. x3

aaannnddd, i followed you on twitter so I would know when you do. ^^ hahah.

ahh! :D Cant wait. ^^ haha.

Guest bonjour tristesse.

Because there isn't any type of forewords yet, I can't decide on how the story will be but I'm a sucker for WonderPM fics, especially JaySun. So awaiting the story <3. No need for pm lists, I'll stalk till a filler is up.

Guest asianascanbe

OHMYGOD! D:

Poor Jay..-___- Sunye's REALLY giving him a hard tome, I see. )x ANDD I can see that she could actually have those feelings toward him. Him being a leader and all../:

Gosh..I wonder whats wrong with Sunye. D: Feeling lonely like that.):

Dang, what IF she called GD? :P lmao.(x And WOAH. O: Let me hear that right..

Did you say, JOKWON and GA IN?! O:

OMG! xD lmao! xD IDK if I can see that. :P lolz!! ^^ Maybe I could LATER on. :D

ahaha. But this is the leaders couples right? So, I cant let that be a distraction. :P

Yeah..ahaha.(x AND! Do you want ME to send PM's out for you? /:

I mean..I can be there SOMETIMES, but you caN TOTALLY TRUST ME WITH IT.(: ahaha.

ahh..I hope Im not making HUGE burdens on myself../:

Guest bonjour tristesse.

ooh lala, updated prologue! yes yes yes, the gifs made me smile, jay-sun here seems oh so adorable. add me to the pm list officially this time! >D

Guest poringkiller

neha!!!

i love your story!

JaeSun! BeomYe! (i dunno what to call them...lol)

i laughed because of the names in Sunye's contact list...

she has Jiyong, Jokwon, and Jaebeom's...

but she doesn't have Jaejoong's number...maybe don't have Junho's and Joe's, too.

Sunye's really attached to J's...lmao.

aww...they find a company in each other...

the gifs are cute!

JAY, come back! PLEASE!

update soon! :)

I really like the way the story is going... update sooon!.. I need my daily Sunye fix these days and I am soaking up all her fanfictions.. ^^

loved the "J" bit in your story.. it is so true!..lol.. and the Joe part as well...haha..though I bet unless one was a Sunye fan or a Wonderful that reference is so lost on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived