Lee Hyori In Elle & An An Nov 2008

Guest suejinners

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest japanesenoodles

she looks sooooo beautiful

i'm rather fascinated by those fluffy lashes.. but would it be ticklish?

the 2nd photoshoot looks like her signature style... its very her

the 'yubki' pose at the end of the first set is cute

Guest xtrammieex

love her in the an an pics..but th ellle ones..i dont raelly like her with the front bangs but i liked the idea of the eye feathers

Guest XTINE__

O-M-G. this girl does not look a day 30! she looks hot and fierce, as always. but that's hyori, what's new? LOL. i'm so envious hahaha.

her elle shoot was very.. mod. i guess it suits the whole editorial thing, but i'm not too thrilled about it.. although, i recognize her lashes to be from shu uemura tokyo lash bar. lol.. yes, i'm random, i know. anywaaay, i like her an an pics more; they just look so much more natural. i just LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the clothes she has on.. the boots, sweaters, scarves, jackets, just everything!! (okay, well maybe except the leather pants).. i totally want that green sweater! and white peacoat :( LOL.

anyhow, thx for sharing :) !

GIRLCRUSH FTW!! Lol

Really, I would totally love to be her for a day xD

LOL.. sigh.. wouldn't we all?? you're not the only one cause .. i know the feeling! HAHAH

I don't really like the concept of her photoshoot in Elle. And her hair doesn't look too good in it either. The fluffy eyelashes are rather cute but still, the photoshoot wasn't that great.

I like her look in An An though.

Either way, she ALWAYS looks great.

Archived