SNSD with or without makeup? What do you think?

Guest snsdismypassion

Guest snsdismypassion

Do you guys think SNSD looks pretty with or without make up, I just want to know your opinions, they look amazing either way if you ask me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Amy Lin

Don't want to be mean but with makeup. Without makeup, they don't look that pretty in my perspective. Not all SNSD can sport "no makeup" look. I think Yoona, Seohyun, and Yuri are the 3 SNSD that don't need makeup.

Guest Dense

Amy Lin said: Don't want to be mean but with makeup. Without makeup, they don't look that pretty in my perspective. Not all SNSD can sport "no makeup" look. I think Yoona, Seohyun, and Yuri are the 3 SNSD that don't need makeup.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest splittingimagespitfire29

I know that somewhere or someone(can't remember  which member who said this) in this soompi thread has said that "Girls true beautyness is without there make up."....well i tend to agree with that person...Jessica and Tiffany definitly looks better without there make up on... Btw im a guy so judging a girl is just not me.....

Archived