Long

Guest HelloKitty1430280004

Guest jammer25

It sounds like she's taking the distance as an opportunity to be have a more...promiscuous...lifestyle.  You need to be straightforward with her and let her know how much her shifts in attitude are affecting your daily life.  Sure, she might be having a hard time adjusting to life in her home country, but that is no excuse to act like a richard simmons over and over.  You should be her haven in her mind, not someone she can sound off to whenever she feels like it.

I find it extremely dishonorable that she finds cheating acceptable just because her ex-boyfriends made her mad.  And sorry to say, but a combination of her drinking habits and her hanging out with a group of 'interested' guys is not exactly a good one, and the likelihood of 'something' happening seems pretty high.  In my opinion, of course.

That said, given how she seems to yo-yo between good and bad so much, words can only influence so much when you're doing the long distance thing.  I would seriously re-evaluate, between yourself and her, where you're at in your relationship.  Try to get her to understand and respect your concerns about her (potential) behaviors, because it can blow up to something about how you're trying to control her and impinge upon her decision-making.

I don't see where is this relationship going. Your honeymoon phase is over. This is the REAL HER. Right now you are dealing with her personality, and how she acted to her ex-bf in the past. 
Honestly, she sounds immature and emotionally unstable. What kind of girlfriend would say "FU, STFU, etc" to the boyfriend? It seems she doesn't even respect you. You are too young (I assume) to have such stress. So many girls will come in and out of your life. I think you should give yourself some space from your girlfriend. She seems to know that she can reel you in and out when she feels she needs you. What about "your" needs and feelings? Think about yourself first. There are other girls out there that will be happy to be with you and will respect you. 

Guest MKHnic

I agree that this is the real her. You can't trust all the lovey dovey happiness at the start of a relationship and there is no point saying "but it used to be like this", even the worst, most selfish people seem like angels in the euphoria of the start of a relationship.

She sounds really immature, saying you are the worst boyfriend just because she is in a bad mood is ridiculous. Changing facebook relationship status to spite you is something 13 year olds do.

A huge red flag is that she justifies her cheating with past boyfriends by saying they deserved it or the relationship was almost over anyway.

This relationship is obviously stressing you out and how are you going to feel after 10 weeks of this? Probably terrible. If you see her and she is nice to you again does that make up for all the time she's treated you like dirt?

Guest bona fide*

This girl is stepping all over you. If she respected you and valued this relationship, she wouldn't be trying to test your patience every opportunity she gets. Her "family drama" is no excuse to treat you like trash, especially when you're the one going out of your way to help her through those tough moments.

She needs a serious reality check.

Guest thersyl

Oh honey, she's the type to be all happy-go-lucky when she's in a good mood, but then her behavior turns 180° when she has problems. Did she use to do that even when she was with you? If she was, then you should have given her the choice to stop it or to get lost. But if it's something new, she probably found someone else, but wants you to be a loyal puppy that you've been all this time.
In conclusion, get serious and ask her if she could stop this behavior, if she starts defending herself or gets mad at you, break up with her and find someone who can control herself when she is in a bad mood. Give her ONLY one more chance.

Guest Irysinon

Drop her. She's not worth going through all that trouble for. Obviously she doesn't appreciate or respect you and what you do for her. She's also immature. Girls in high school act like that the most. You already know her history with her previous bf, so why not act now? 10 more weeks of that moody warfare? What are you doing bro? She's also making excuses to f around behind your back. Don't tell yourself that this is only temporary and that she will be happy to see you again. Time to move on.

Guest mularice

Unfortunately, I think you should move on. I totally get where she is coming from being in a new place, having her life turned upside down, but she's stringing you along, disrupting your daily life with her yo-yo mood swings. LDR don't have to be complicated, just sometimes people make them complicated and that sounds like what she is. I understand you have feelings for her which make you more supportive and understanding of what her personal circumstances are, but, hell, if my BF was willing to do what you do I would not be behaving like that! She sounds a bit immature tbh. If she wants to push the self destruct button you need to stand back. Maybe she will learn from her mistakes, maybe not. But the old saying of "you don't know what you got till it's gone" is pretty true.

Archived