'N SYNC Dance

Guest trashstar

Guest superstar`kiss

.. o_O

they're pretty stiff for asain guys..

the dude in the front is pretty good though..

Are they lipsyncing this???

Ahahahahahaha!!!

That's SO FUNNY!!!

They get better towards the end though...sorta

hahahaha!!

Thanx for sharing!

:lol:

Hahahahahahahaha!!

Guest loveprint

Haha that was amusing. I find it funny how I can still remember the dance steps after...how many years? Haha.

I like the guy that was in the middle to begin with. He didn't look as stiff as the others.

It was funny how people just sarted laughing when they were swaying XD

I love watching stuff like this :D

i think it was recorded during the "streetdancing" club gatherings? i don't really know what it's called. lolz But the guy in the middle was the best. I remember laughing when i saw them collide...kidna with the column.

Guest monchichi

that was so cute! ^_^ omg... it makes me hate work life... you don't get to see that kinda stuff in an office.... just documents -_-;;;

• 4 weeks later...
Guest simply_dream

lol that's kids in brooklyn tech? XD interesting... they were pretty serious n people in the bg just kept laughing.. pretty rude XD i woulda scream my lungs off if it was my friends XD tho some of the guys did run a bit weird n did the routine a bit weird like he didnt know what he was doing =P but other then that they were pretty good XD

Archived