★ Colors Of The R A I N B O W

Guest Alexiel

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missychiiqx

YG artists never does the "balloon" thing don't they..LOL!

but hey!im not complaining..LOL! I mean they have cool light sticks & it just makes them unique as always..

uhmm Yeah just an addition...

Big Bang also has those crown light sticks && those bandanas... oh those bandanas is just <3! :)

Guest MinJee_318

Yay!! Its the colors of the rainbow of our favorite music artists & groups!!

LoL

I finally know every one's balloon color, light stick, etc.

Some I already knew. Like TVXQ, Super Junior, and the Grace.

<3

I can't wait till someone updates with SHINee's color & balloons!

^^

I really like some of the colors. Like the Mint Green,

that's a pretty color.

Guest Rainity

wow, all the colours when the groups/singers do concerts is soo pretty .

all the fans have the same colour and stuff its just so nice esp the glo-lights.

must've took awhile to do all this organising to these balloons hey ? :o D:

hehes

Guest xxnina

Cute lightsticks for 2PM (: And a different color, indeed.

I shall always bleed PEARL RED for TVXQ (:

I never knew other artists' had red as a color too, but now I do, so thanks for the info :D

At first I was wondering as to why Wonder Girls' color was different. And the lightstick they have now, LOL, I had no idea they called them 'queen sticks' XD

And Shapley's balloons look so delicate. Haha.

Thanks for the pictures and compiling these :D

wow!! the pics of the balloons are amazing..

so many colors!! ^^,

It's so cool!!

too bad i can't go to concerts in Korea...

i wish they would hold concerts here in the Phillippines (:

Red for DBSK (cassiopeia)

Sapphire Blue for SUJU (ELF)

? for SHINee (SHINee world) *i dunno the official color of SHINee.. lol..*

Guest Yangie12

? for SHINee (SHINee world) *i dunno the official color of SHINee.. lol..*

SHINee's colour is Silver Pearlescent (=

Guest xxnina

SHINee's colour is Silver Pearlescent (=

Silver? I thought it was green/sea-green/sky pearlescent blue for SHINee? Sorry, I think SHINee's gone through heck of a lot of balloon colors. Or maybe it's just that people keep giving the colors different names XD

Guest Seraphic_Gin

woah! this was such an effort i have to comment. everyone's claiming all the colors now that the new groups just have to make use of goodies. i love how yg talents started the glowsticks/banner trend. lol.

woah. reminiscing of all them fanclubs.

Guest lovemuffinz

The Official Color for SHINee is

Pearlescent Sky Blue

(just letting people know)

There's a lot of Pearl adjectives lol!

Pearl Green, Pearl Sapphire blue, etc etc :)

• 3 weeks later...

Girls' Generation

International name: Girls' Generation

Korean: So Nyuh Shi Dae / 소녀시대

Chinese: 女孩的代

Japanese: 少女時代

Official Fanclub: S♡NE (read as so one/sowon in Korea meaning "wish")

Official Color: Pink/Heart Balloons

Oh yeah,

I also BLEED PEARL RED!

• 1 month later...
Guest frustrated

please update for some groups with their fanclub and color of the balloons.......

like snsd, SHINee,2pm,2an,etc...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hayakatsu

um, 2PM's color is BLACK. 2AM doesn't have an official color yet but they're temporarily using metallic gray.

YG fam are so unique. no balloons in sight. i love BB's bandanas and crown sticks. 1TYM's towels. se7en's glow stick and seo taiji's yellow hanky.

FT Island and their pentasticks are so adorable. i love their flags. that's very unique.

SHINee has an undescribable color which i find really fascinating for some reason. like in some pictures, they look translucent silver. then in some they look like fangod's sky blue. but ppl are claiming it to be teal or pearlescent sky blue. haha^^ i think their color should be "you-might-think-it's-blue-but-it's-sorta-not-although-it-is-but-it's-really-interesting-that-ppl-keep-guessing-the-color-so-we-might-keep-it-just-for-the-mystery-factor" lol. too long.

and it's pretty much an unspoken rule that you don't steal ORANGE or WHITE. those are like forbidden colors. changjjo and club H.O.T ftw! i really had goosebumps when i saw the sea of orange. especially when it's dark, those orange glowsticks give off a really warm glow like candle lights.

dbsk's red is really intimidating though. looks scary. like angry throes of fire. hehe^^ sorry. dbsk is just intimidating in general. dunno if that's a good thing though. lol. no offense. i kinda like dbsk too. maybe.... :blush:

to me, SUJU's sea of pearl sapphire blue is the best and prettiest and most beautiful color. it's just so soothing when you see it. there might be lots of shades of blue from lots of different artists, but ELF does it best with their sea of sapphire blue. their color has a cooling effect. i loved that color even before i knew it was SUJU's color. we were meant to be! lol. i almost cry everytime i see the sea of sapphire blue. i love it so much, i'd go to SUJU's concert with my bf simply to enjoy the view and cuddle in the dark. lol.

sorry for the obvious SUJU bias ppl. hehe^^

though SS501's pearl light green looks sooo cool. when in the dark they look like those underground concerts. and when in the light, it looks really pretty.

i love this thread! it should be kept up to date though. hehe^^

Archived