[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

:lol: if that was the case,then it's such a loss;KJS is definitely NOT a sloppy kisser,in fact he's really good..well at least he's way better than a lot of Korean actors I've seen. ;)

thanks for pointing that out. hmm, i'll take that as precursor to our long awaited kinky moment: the long kiss goodbye (oh, wait did i get that wrong?)

the kiss must be at least take 5% (the more the better) of the airing time. B)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bm05om

thanks for wonderful episode recap dramaok and also bm05om...thanks for maknig my life less boring^hehehe^i enjoyed reading your sumarries that you guys provided...

thanks for the kind words deemei81,..appreciate it.^__^

Ep.144 caps 4:

NEXT day...

bscap022resizenn9.jpgbscap023resizeme9.jpg

bscap024resizewk4.jpgbscap026resizeto9.jpg

bscap027resizebs0.jpgbscap029resizeuk5.jpg

bscap030resizedr5.jpgbscap031resizeur8.jpg

BH holds DP's hand in the elevator... then they announce they're getting maried to their colleagues..

bscap032resizeae1.jpgbscap034resizeck2.jpg

bscap035resizees3.jpgbscap036resizesp8.jpg

meanwhile...

G: where are you going again today?

DJ: to the inlaws..

G: inlaw? yeah.. you should go talk to them again... does this marriage even make sense?

bscap037resizemv0.jpgbscap038resizeru4.jpg

DJ: then i'll get going.

G: gee.. she just ignores her mother-in-law now.. what did she think i said? <----HAHAHA

bscap041resizeoh9.jpgbscap040resizeif4.jpg

JS: we don't need that talk between us.. just get to the point.

DJ: thank you for approving the kids marriage. i know it wasn't easy for you.

JS: i don't want to hear that. how big of a place do you plan to get them?

DJ: uh?

bscap042resizesq9.jpgbscap043resizezj0.jpg

JS: the groom's side will take care of a new home for the newlywed, isnt it so? it doesn't have to be huge but at least 35 pyeong, okay (approx. 1250 sq.ft which is considered quite big for Seoul living standard)?

DJ: what?!

--

ES compliments JY how the pearl necklace suits her so well, and compliments WJ about his good sense.

then WJ comes and ES says they were complimenting him. WJ invites JY to go see a musical today. someone he knows plays a small part in it.

bscap044resizerf5.jpgbscap046resizeny6.jpg

DP: is that the documents about the plan for buidling of third factory that the president was talking about last time?

BH: yup.

DP: how's it going?

bscap048resizetr8.jpgbscap049resizeck8.jpg

BH: but i think i should visit the site before the first construction..

DP: why? is there a problem?

BH: i overheard that the residnets nearby are protesting pretty hard. i think it's best i go there myself to hear for myself why they're protesting.

bscap050resizeih6.jpgbscap051resizeoc3.jpg

DP: yah... our Baekho ssi is so impressive.

BH: (cough) you just wait a little. soon i will show you how great of a match i am to you..

bscap052resizeic8.jpgbscap054resizemy5.jpg

DP: but what to do. we need to get going today. we were gonna go to your home today..

BH: ack. let me put this away. i think i need to read this at home..

bscap057resizehf8.jpgbscap058resizecz1.jpg

Mr. Park tells SJ the money has been deposited into the account. SJ gives Mr. Park an envelope of money as tip.

bscap059resizeip2.jpgbscap061resizebj6.jpg

then SJ gets the usb out and looks over the account under name Na Seon-Jae, with deposits withdrawals of over 147 million won (145k usd) w/in just a few minutes, and SJ grins in satisfaction then pulls out the usb and locks it away again.<--SJ's grin throughout the whole scene .. :ph34r:

bscap062resizepg8.jpgbscap063resizebp0.jpg

bscap064resizedz2.jpgbscap065resizecf2.jpg

========

Guest bm05om

Ep.144 caps 5:

SJ then calls SA but SA's phone is off.. SJ calls home instead and asks if SA is home and finds out SA is at the gallery. SJ tells his mom he will be late with SA ssi tonight.

SA: what?

SJ: come out.

SA: do you know where i am to be telling me to come out?

SJ: I'm infront of the gallery right now.

bscap068resizezn1.jpgbscap066resizexf9.jpg

SJ: get in.

SA: where are we going

SJ: to our date.. in a while.

bscap069resizenu3.jpgbscap070resizebm2.jpg

SA: who said i wanted to go on a date w/ you!

SJ: (ushers her in) let's have a good time, hm?

SA: (grins)

bscap071resizeaf7.jpgbscap072resizepg2.jpg

DP: i'm nervous thinking this is a proper greeting...

bscap073resizenw8.jpgbscap075resizezb6.jpg

DJ: oh.. welcome.... hehe..

MS: welcome, Na teamlead.. hehe..

DP: hello. president..

BH: hey.. it's 'father' now..

MS: yup.. privately it's father from now on, yup!

bscap076resizeqc9.jpgbscap077resizeqj5.jpg

granny coughs for attention.

bscap078resizeqs1.jpg

DJ: go say hi to granny.

DP: hello. granny.

G: who's granny am i for you to call granny?

DP: !

bscap079resizeve7.jpgbscap081resizeqt2.jpg

MS: sit down..

G: gee.. how can ppl be so mixed up?!..

DJ: let's eat first..

MS: yup. i've been hungry for a while too.. hehe..

bscap082resizeoh0.jpgbscap087resizerl8.jpg

G: (jeer)

bscap083resizeer9.jpg

====

bscap088resizejl5.jpgbscap084resizemi9.jpg

DJ: you eat so deliciously.

MS: huhu seeing her eat gives me such an appetite too.. haha.

BH: hahaha

bscap085resizeup9.jpgbscap089resizect0.jpg

G: now that you got approval already, you should be looking for a place first then huh?

MS: i am thinking about buying them an apartment.

G: what? buy them what?

bscap090resizeub1.jpgbscap091resizeqo0.jpg

--

KJS will be dissapointed if there will be no real couple kiss as when he attended premiere of HJH movie..he said in interview he attended to watch the KISS scene of HJH & LCH and that he hopes they will also have kiss as good as that...it's good KJS is really good kisser, HJH wont dissapoint.. HJH partner in movie said he's so nervous in the kiss shooting so that HJH taught him how to do the scene to get it done. can see no problem in execution....just really its being prevented from happening.

For the writers if they havent experienced romance in real life.......well do research and ask around or ...maybe they enjoy it more when there are ppl like JS!...wonder if JS is the "normal" to them.

Guest koreandramadabest

HOW MANY EPISODES IS THIS DRAMA? IS IT UP TO 173EPISODES? BECAUSE IT IS BEING POSTED IN PAGE 1.. U GUYZ NEED TO SEE IT PAGE 1.

I AM CONFUSED.. I THOUGHT IT'S UP TO 168 EPISODES ONLY????

Guest bm05om

KJS will be dissapointed if there will be no real couple kiss as when he attended premiere of HJH movie..he said in interview he attended to watch the KISS scene of HJH & LCH and that he hopes they will also have kiss as good as that...it's good KJS is really good kisser, HJH wont dissapoint.. HJH partner in movie said he's so nervous in the kiss shooting so that HJH taught him how to do the scene to get it done. can see no problem in execution....just really its being prevented from happening.

For the writers if they havent experienced romance in real life.......well do research and ask around or ...maybe they enjoy it more when there are ppl like JS!...wonder if JS is the "normal" to them.

rafaelle,you got it spot on..the korean fans were talking about how KJS must've anticipated the kiss scene very highly,and that he made it a point to mention it at "Humming" premiere as a clear hint to the writers and director of MiGo..and they were saying if we the viewers were disappointed,just imagine how frustrating it was for him as the actor when he read the script.In fact in one of his many interview articles,KJS even admitted something like "FINALLY in the drama we're at the stage where we can show our affections to each other" and that he'd been waiting a long time for it to happen,and that must've included doing a kiss scene,no? <_< Rumours are that the whole entire MiGo cast and crew were anticipating for the DanBaek kiss to happen that it became some sort of a joke between them whenever they got a new script..I wonder what the rest of the cast and crew thought of the lousy outcome of the their anticipations. :rolleyes: I'm sure KJS's friends would never let him see the end of it,he's totally gonna be teased about it,how horrendous BH's wedding night was in the drama,despite him having no say on it at all..I feel for him. :(

Yeah,I still remember that article where LCH talked abt how HJH's confident when it comes to kissing scenes..too bad it cant be well used in MiGo..stupid writers,like you said there shouldnt be any problem with the execution,but too bad it's being prevented from happening.. <_<

Btw,I read yesterday that after MiGo filming ended,HJH went to give help and support to LDG's family with his brother's funeral arrangements..ahh..what trying times it is for them right now.. :(

koreandramadabest,don't go screaming yet..keke.. I think you missed my post on the news about the drama receiving an extension of 5 more episodes,making it end at ep.173..apparently the finale will be broadcasted on May,2nd 2008..if my memory serves me correctly.. :)

Guest bm05om

I dont have anything to comment, I'm still frustating with 1 sec kiss :crazy:

Thanks Khai as always for your wonderful works with the cuts.Give it some time dear,then maybe later we could pretend like this screwed-up event never ever happened.*hugs*

NO,it's not a 1 sec kiss,instead it's now being called the "0.1 sec kiss".. :tongue2:

EDIT:

By the way,would you guys like to hear some alternative versions of how ep.148 should've ended according to some fans(and me)?Here' a couple of scenarios that I read,and I revamped it a bit..in this version the mood's more intense,as befits a more romantic kiss..instead of a stupid simple one they had:

1E148080328HDTVXviD-Entalavi_002034.jpg

Original Dialogue/Scene:

DP: last time.. when i picked out the madam doll. do you remember you said you would listen to a wish from me? i'm gonna use that wish now..

BH: what is it? if it's your wish i'll go get the star even..

DP: Baekho ssi. this heart of yours right now.. keep it the same til the end..

(BH leans in and kissed DP)

Reworked Dialogue/Scene #1:

(with background music of either Track#3(I'll Wait) or Track#8(Love Is Nearing) off the MiGo OST)

DP: last time.. when i picked out the madam doll. do you remember you said you would listen to a wish from me? i'm gonna use that wish now..

BH: (serious face) No.

DP: (shocked and stared at BH in surprise)

BH stands up and gently pulls DP up to a standing position in front of him,takes her left hand and puts in on his heart.

BH: (intensely)This heart of mine,even if I was reborn again in another life and the next life after that,I will keep it the same for you.

DP: (touched and stared at BH lovingly,and then takes a breath<--I mean she went breathless when she heard that confession from him,ya know <_< )

BH leans down to kiss DP gently as he tenderly caresses cheek/earlobe/neck,a quick "greeting" of a kiss..and then pulls back,before hugging her closer to his body,and then angling their faces..kissed her deeper as DP's hands slowly crept up his back..camera pans out as the view of the kissing couple grows smaller and more blurry.

Fade Out.

======

OR at the very least this very cliche scenario:

Reworked Scene #2

(again with background music of either Track#3(I'll Wait) or Track#8(Love Is Nearing) off the MiGo OST)

(BH leans in and kissed DP,and DP's arms goes around BH's shoulders and neck as they hold each other closer and kissed deeper)

(background music: Track #12(Beach Where The Two of Us Laughed)

Scene shows BH and DP's room from the outside,with the lights on.

A few seconds later,and the lights are turned off.Camera pans up slowly towards the starry night sky.

Fade Out.

=====

So what do you guys think?Take your pick..or well,if anybody wants to suggest their own scenario.I'm all for it. ;) Right now I'm inclined to think that anything could work out better than what actually happened in the ep anyway. :rolleyes:

By the way,would you guys like to hear some alternative versions of how ep.148 should've ended according to some fans(and me)?Here' a couple of scenarios that I read,and I revamped it a bit..in this version the mood's more intense,as befits a more romantic kiss..instead of a stupid simple one they had:

Original Dialogue/Scene:

(with background music of either Track#3(I'll Wait) or Track#8(Love Is Nearing) off the MiGo OST)

BH stands up and gently pulls DP up to a standing position in front of him,takes her left hand and puts in on his heart.

BH: (intensely)This heart of mine,even if I was reborn again in another life and the next life after that,I will keep it the same for you.

DP: (touched and stared at BH lovingly,and then takes a breath<--I mean she went breathless when she heard that confession from him,ya know <_< )

BH leans down to kiss DP gently as he tenderly caresses cheek/earlobe/neck,a quick "greeting" of a kiss..and then pulls back,before hugging her closer to his body,and then angling their faces..kissed her deeper as DP's hands slowly crept up his back..camera pans out as the view of the kissing couple grows smaller and more blurry.

Fade Out.

======

Reworked Scene #2

(again with background music of either Track#3(I'll Wait) or Track#8(Love Is Nearing) off the MiGo OST)

(BH leans in and kissed DP,and DP's arms goes around BH's shoulders and neck as they hold each other closer and kissed deeper)

A few seconds later,and the lights are turned off.Camera pans up slowly towards the starry night sky.

Fade Out.

=====

So what do you guys think?Take your pick..or well,if anybody wants to suggest their own scenario.I'm all for it. ;) Right now I'm inclined to think that anything could work out better than what actually happened in the ep anyway. :rolleyes:

Bravo! Bravo!1.gif2.gif

bm You should be the writer for this show! I love Scene #1 it's perfect!1.gif

Guest merela

I like scene 1 with one modification. I think there should be some arm-pulling on the part of BH. In scene one, BH can say something to make DP mad/surprised and as she walks away, BH pulls her arm and then hugs her to give her the biggest kiss! There were so many arm-pulling in previous episodes that people were commenting that DP's arm will fall off at this rate. I thought that arm-pulling gimmick should be repeated, not the wake-up-and-scream bit. That was funny when they did that in the car, but to do it at the honeymoon is just ridiculous.

Thanks to Khai's youtube cuts, I finally saw the kiss. Since the episode ended there, the writers must want the audience to draw their own conclusions as to what happens next. I doubt BH/DP can do anything on top of those pots of pastes!!! It's such a big cliche that fun things can only be achieved at night. For a hot-blooded guy like BH, I was shocked that he could hold it in until the 2nd night. But from the cuts, they seem to have worked all day examining different pastes.

Guest monoceros

Thanks Khai as always for your wonderful works with the cuts.Give it some time dear,then maybe later we could pretend like this screwed-up event never ever happened.*hugs*

NO,it's not a 1 sec kiss,instead it's now being called the "0.1 sec kiss".. :tongue2:

EDIT:

Original Dialogue/Scene:

Fade Out.

======

Reworked Scene #2

Fade Out.

=====

haha, you're so creative!

but actually i like the original. I agree that it could've used a bit more flourish (like in your second scene) but gosh, that line was so classic! "this heart of yours right now.. keep it the same til the end.."

truly a bit anticlimatic though... but still... they're such a cute couple..! I don't recall another pairing with HJH that was so suitable (. in the past, her partner was kind of cocky or she was kind of spoiled...)

Guest Cerise

haha, you're so creative!

truly a bit anticlimatic though... but still... they're such a cute couple..! I don't recall another pairing with HJH that was so suitable (. in the past, her partner was kind of cocky or she was kind of spoiled...)

I couldn't agree more...

From the beginning, I felt that HJH's role here is very different to her past roles. That doesn't apply to KJS though, he did a lovely goofy role before with almost the same expressions (If you have seen him in Just Run/Police Story, whatever the name was). But, to give the guy a credit, he's doing a great job. I expect more from him in the future. As for the pairing between the two, it is simply very amazing.

bm05om... :wub: very creative... I don't think they'll consider your (our too) vision in a daily drama. Their loss anyways, I personally think that scene no.1 would have been great.

But really it's funny how you announced scene no.2 as 'very cliche scenario'. :lol: RFOL~ Do they really believe they have created an original scenario with the married couple having a restraining order over REAL intimacy?

Guest zaeya

BM05om that was a great re-write.

MarkieMark i understand we are on the same page don't worry if you re-post everyone does

Guest Cerise

149회:: 2008년 3월 31일 월요일

수아는 아무 연락도 없던 선재가 거실에서 자고 있자 기가 막히고, 회사를 찾아가 얘기해보려고 하지만 선재의 냉랭함에 더욱 비참하기만 하다. 만수는 울고 있는 수아를 보고 굳은 얼굴로 선재를 찾아가는데... 우진은 지영에게 자신의 부모님께 인사를 가자고 하고, 지영은 멈칫 놀란다. 신혼여행에서 돌아온 백호와 단풍은 집으로 가고, 종순은 백호를 불러 혼인신고는 하지 말라고 강하게 이야기하는데...

What I understood is that,

SA and SJ face yet another problem as SJ came late from a terrible meeting and slept on the couch. SA's father saw her stiff face and went to see SJ…

WJ wants to take JY to greet his parents but he's amazed that JY is hesitant. :mellow:<_<<_< (that girl, really!)

The honeymooners return home (from the preview they'll go and spend the night at DP's maiden home as a custom.) DP's mother gives BH his first after the marriage hardship…

Forgive my lousy translation… hope I just didn't miss the whole thing…

Guest joannabk

I just saw the infamouse episode (with the 0.1 sec kiss). I was expecting, from having read the thread, that it would be really disappointing, but actually HJH and KJS did their typical cute acting together, so I was entertained. Actually, I think it would have been more out of character for DP if she weren't nervous and awkward. I would have liked a few minutes of lovey-dovey scenes, too...but maybe this all has a purpose? A question to those who know Korean culture better than I do: does soybean paste have a lot of meaning? If so, it could be a device the writers employed to make DP + BH's marriage more profound and real than SA & SJ's (who had a Jeju Do dream vacation). Other than them making out, I don't really remember much from that honeymoon. Maybe all the history and culture surrounding a place like where DP & BH went is supposed to help make their marraige more unforgetable/meaningful?

Khai, I have problem while downloading mp4 files but it's okay for flv. Some of mp4 even can't be downloaded. But anyway, thanks alot for your great jobs. Always waiting for it. ;)

bm, you wrote lots better than those lousy writers. I just watched the kiss, it's really "0.1 sec kiss" :tongue2: Is there any chance that kiss will continue in today episode? :( After a long way and those hardships, does it make sense the "result" just like that?!?? :crazy:

And...the wedding was so boring. It should be a sweet and touching scene but why it's just like that? They didn't get the atmosphere...

Guest SillyYun

thanks dramaok again~

and omo omo! finally long awaiting for Danbaek's wedding..yay!

so happy..JY gonna wed WJ? wonder what will happen..SJ going to say no?

SJ is going to destroy MS's business for sure..hes eating up bribery etc..I think BH will save the company, and Grandma will have different views of him..

Archived