[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

THE BATTLE HAS BEGIN!!!!

Round 1:Winner is Granny Witch.... :phew:

I'm so excited seeing the battle between Granny Witch & Junior Witch..... :w00t::w00t:

It feels like What You give,You Get Back!!! & seems like Granny gave JS a warning Don't you dare to mistreat our Soo Ah,or else u're DP also will be treat like that..... :sweatingbullets::P

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest merela

I think JS has a cause to be worried. She knows that BH is low in the Bong household totem pole. She is worried that Granny will treat DP as bad as she treats BH. I would be worried too about my daughter if I know the Granny and how she feels about DJ and BH. From the Granny's point of view, she only sees how small the bedroom is, she doesn't appreciate how well JS treats SA. As a daughter-in-law, SA contributed very little to the Na household. JS still does most of the cooking and cleaning.

By not asking for an apartment or buy proper jewelry, JS thinks that DP's value in the Bong household is further diminished.

Guest aznlafinbananaxp

i actually want to give props to granny first because she actually stood up for BH when JS came to visit. i think underneath her tough cold exterior she is actually warming up to BH. especially when BH came back from the ski trip and had brought her a bracelet that improves her health. i think she was really touched.

ohh. and a common misconception:

I think JS has a cause to be worried. She knows that BH is low in the Bong household totem pole.

being low on the totem pole actually refers to being higher in status because it is rather the lower blocks on the totem that provide the foundation and base for the structure as a whole.

and for DP not wanting to get married if her mom isn't there.

i don't think it's an issue of blood being thicker than water. because clearly she loves BH.

i think it's her big day. the biggest of her life yet the other being when she was born.

and if on that day her mom was there, then this on this day her mom should also be there.

i think it would be so much more joyful and happy for DP if her mother was there supporting her.

(and cause JS had already "approved" of the marriage)

Guest p a r q u e.

I wish SA and SJ would already get divorced. She's so clingy!

And I feel like they're rushing this now like w/ the whole emergency room to wedding...3 episodes. Lmao.

Guest violetish

it can also be because they've been losing viewers.

but with SA and SJ, they started "dating officially" (aka he cheated on JY, but then actually dumped her about half way) with the objective being marriage.

but BH and DP started dating 'cause they actually liked each other and assumed marriage was in the Distant Future.

so i guess it was all those will-they-or-will-they-not plus they-are-but-will-they-ever-effing-kiss? plus 3 episodes. (thus 234234234 episodes)

but 3 is still lol.

i have only 1 wish: JY please get up off your sorry richard simmons and forget the jerkface and start to actually like Adorable WJ so you're not stringing him along.

Please. Even though we (i) all know the jerkface is goodlooking.

Wow...what lovely scenes, bm! Thanks a lot. I agree, it shoud be ended with a sweet kiss. Dunno why the writers delay it until their first night. I'll hate the writers for sure if there's any interruption again!! :crazy:

Can't help waiting for today's episode, cute couple. What'll happen in their 2 nights and 3 days honeymoon? :lol:

Hope JY won't be waver again with her decision to accept WJ whole-heartedly. WJ's a great guy.

AND...shortly after punching BH...SJ is attending the wedding for BH & DP...we do not recall SJ ever apologizing to BH.

SJ will never admit his fault especially to BH. Maybe it's coz he feels BH lower than him so no need to apologize :tongue2:

THE BATTLE HAS BEGIN!!!!

Round 1:Winner is Granny Witch.... :phew:

I'm so excited seeing the battle between Granny Witch & Junior Witch..... :w00t::w00t:

It feels like What You give,You Get Back!!! & seems like Granny gave JS a warning Don't you dare to mistreat our Soo Ah,or else u're DP also will be treat like that..... :sweatingbullets::P

:lol: me too... I wonder what'll happen in 2nd round?? ;)

Thanks dramaok ... I checked the thread at around 2 AM, & your translation for 147 was already in place ... you're working hard & I can't thank you enough!

I wish SA and SJ would already get divorced. She's so clingy!

And I feel like they're rushing this now like w/ the whole emergency room to wedding...3 episodes. Lmao.

SJ needs his trophy wife to hold on to his position while SA needs her ambitious husband to feed her ego & to show off that what she wants, she gets. Whatever affection they develop toward each other is lost in a single argument coz there's no foundation to count on. SA is forever suspicious & insecure while SJ is indifferent & cold ... until they grow as a couple there's no way they can save their marriage. With 20 plus episodes to go, the change in SA & SJ about their relationship should start to show if they are meant to be together when the drama concludes. :sweatingbullets:

Guest monoceros

LOL! if my mom doesn't come i don't think i can get married? haha, that's hilarious. but before she was all saying she would get married with or without her mom's approval.. and now look ^_^

but how sweet anyway

Guest bm05om

Ep.144 caps 1:

with DP unconscious, SA calls 119 and JS yells at her to hurry and fetch water. then DP is rushed to the ER.

bscap022resizeuc1.jpgbscap023resizevz0.jpg

bscap024resizenp4.jpgbscap025resizepa9.jpg

meanwhile BH thinks about calling DP but stops himself, and listens to her old singing videomessage instead and gets teary.

bscap029resizefx0.jpgbscap031resizeho7.jpg

bscap034resizerf3.jpgbscap035resizedw4.jpg

GT: what happened?

JS: i dunno. they said it was because she was dehydrated and stressed.

GT: what did i tell you! your greed did this to her.

JS: i'm already suffering.. without you like this..

bscap036resizeyx9.jpgbscap037resizebh2.jpg

bscap039resizedn4.jpgbscap041resizenu3.jpg

DP: (muttering) Baekho ssi... Baekho ssi.. don't go.. don't go..

bscap042resizegz8.jpg

JS: (sigh) honey.. what do we do w/ her...

GT: (grabs DP's hand) Danpoong ah.. Danpoong ah.. wake up!

bscap044resizerc3.jpgbscap045resizern0.jpg

DP: (opens eye) dad..

GT: yeah.. my daughter. what is this! it's not like you, Danpoong.

DP: dad.. could you call Baekho ssi for me? i wanna see him...

bscap046resizeva4.jpgbscap047resizevd5.jpg

JS: you still want to see him when you're like this! huh?

DP: (crying and upset) you should've just left me for dying.. why did you bring me here? why?

bscap048resizeer4.jpgbscap050resizeff8.jpg

JS: omomo.. look at how mean stubborn she is... (hits DP)

GT: what the heck are you doing, she's nearly dead.

DP: (sob) just let me die.. let me die...

JS: fine.. yeah die! die!

bscap051resizekz9.jpgbscap052resizevr6.jpg

Nurse comes and tells JS she needs to calm down. DP passes out again.

bscap053resizezi3.jpgbscap054resizept8.jpg

bscap055resizegu4.jpgbscap056resizeio5.jpg

BH arrives infront of DP's apt building and hesitates about what to do, but his phone rings and the caller id says it's DP.

bscap057resizehb3.jpgbscap058resizept2.jpg

bscap059resizegr4.jpgbscap060resizeef7.jpg

BH: it's me!

GT: it's me, Danpoong's dad.

BH: what?! Danpoong ssi what? which hospital is it?! (runs)

bscap061resizeru0.jpgbscap062resizevh9.jpg

Doctor tells the Na's DP is okay. just needs an injection and she can go home. then when she's home she needs to eat well and not receive stress.

JS: see.. i told you it's cuz she didn't eat.

GT: didn't you hear him? not to let her get stressed?!

JS: (timid voice) should i call Seon-Jae?

GT: what for? my car is here. it's not a big crisis and he may not be done w/ his work yet.

bscap064resizepr1.jpgbscap065resizeea6.jpg

bscap066resizeho9.jpgbscap067resizeqp0.jpg

BH runs in.

bscap068resizeim4.jpgbscap069resizeuj8.jpg

JS: what.. where does he think this is to be coming.

GT: i told him to come. me!

bscap070resizemd0.jpg

GT takes JS away so BH can have alone time with DP.

bscap071resizeww5.jpgbscap073resizeha9.jpg

bscap075resizeqm1.jpgbscap076resizewf2.jpg

JS: where are we going...

GT: let's go get some coffee.. Baekho's here we can be at ease now.

JS: what? at ease because he's here? why are you doing all this? calling him here and leaving him there on purpose and all!

GT: the way i see it, those two are unstoppable. Honey, let's just say we lost and approve them

JS: no. not even if i die!

bscap078resizesq1.jpgbscap083resizedz0.jpg

GT: then what if something happens to Danpoong! are you gonna be responsible for it huh?

JS: what will happen? you heard it it was just a temporary illness.

GT: then what if she gets a serious illness next time?! huh? please... let's stop.

JS: how? how can i stop? i can't cuz our Danpoong is too short-changed. no! (leaves)

GT: gee... that wife is so stubborn.

bscap085resizehh7.jpgbscap086resizemo2.jpg

======

Guest bm05om

Ep.144 caps 2:

bscap087resizewc4.jpgbscap088resizehn6.jpg

bscap089resizeyb6.jpgbscap090resizepb9.jpg

DP: Baekho ssi...(disbelief) this is a dream..

bscap091resizetj9.jpgbscap092resizebu9.jpg

BH: you're not dreaming. it's really me.

bscap093resizegw8.jpgbscap094resizewx6.jpg

DP: really? but it was just a dream a moment ago.. when i thought it was real.. :tears:

bscap095resizevw6.jpgbscap096resizehc5.jpg

BH: Danpoong ssi (teary and hugs her)

bscap098resizepw6.jpgbscap099resizest6.jpg

DP: Baekho ssi... (sobbing) :tears:

bscap100resizeqy9.jpgbscap101resizess1.jpg

bscap102resizeml0.jpgbscap105resizedi0.jpg

JS: oh what do we do w/ them...

GT: how can you think of taking them apart.

bscap106resizeaa5.jpgbscap109resizehr0.jpg

JS: fine.. do whatever you want.. marry or not.

DP/BH: !!

bscap110resizegt3.jpgbscap111resizesi6.jpg

GT: say thanks to your mom.

DP: mom, are you approving us?

JS: (walks away)

bscap112resizecq4.jpgbscap113resizeky2.jpg

bscap114resizeve5.jpgbscap115resizevo5.jpg

bscap116resizekb2.jpgbscap117resizemo9.jpg

=======

Anyone watch episode 147? Do you notice that the actress who play as DP's mother lost her voice after the formal dinner. I just feel sorry for her, she keep shouting about 3 episode. It must be hard for her to act like that.

Guest bm05om

Anyone watch episode 147? Do you notice that the actress who play as DP's mother lost her voice after the formal dinner. I just feel sorry for her, she keep shouting about 3 episode. It must be hard for her to act like that.

Yeah,the dinner scene and the scene following it must've been shot on different days;one minute she was talking normally and in the next KHO sounded so hoarse,and yet she was still doing some yelling at GT! :sweatingbullets: It's really tough for KHO..

Can't wait to watch tonight's ep..it's finally the newlyweds travel and their honeymoon,and of course anticipating The Kiss.. ^_^ this is probably the first drama I've watched where you went through 147 eps before the main couple actually kissed..kinda crazy when you think about it.. :sweatingbullets:

bscap005xj3.jpg

EDIT:

Aww..this is the cutest thing, :wub: ..from last night's episode 147:

DP and BH kiss their keys and throw them into the air.. the locks read:

"Dol-Soe and Madam are getting married"

"Madam loves Dol-Soe forever"

2e147080327hdtvxvidentauz1.jpg

Today a MiGo fan went to Namsan and took these photos of the DanBaek "love locks" that BH and DP hung there:

key1nb5.jpg

key2gj9.jpg

key3ux1.jpg

Aww..they really left it there,so cool..keke. :D

Guest freezspirit

From the first photo it shows 2 locks but in the other there is 3 locks so what does the third one say?

Also the paintwork didn't last long. lol I wonder if there will be a scene where they go back after so many years. Like a flash-forward where BH and DP are still happily married with 2 kids. Its one way to finish the show!

Cyber traffic seems to be heavy at the KBS-VOD MIGO site .... I've been trying to access episode 148 but unlucky. MIGO fans are too eager to have the first look of the much anticipated DanBaek First Kiss so it's a little crowded in there ... or is it just my PC. :rolleyes:

Guest bm05om

Good luck Carmina with the traffic at VOD page!

In the meantime,anyone else watched 148?

Care to join me in my utter dissappointment?

:(

I'll be back later with my

extremely ranting post

:(

^Why i think i have bad feeling.... cuz the preview dont show they kiss, just close one...

And a little preview for next week:

prev_148.jpg

edit:

I just saw the kiss...it in the end episode, arghhh i hope next episode will start with kissing scene!

Its just too much! I cant believe that despite their "if staring can get someone pregnant"..nothing happened in first night not even a KISS!

Its just unbelievable!! totally unbelievable!! The writers....please get real!

Archived