SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

LOL, I made the official pictures thread, but we can have an official thread for her in the music forum. Get what I mean? Heh :vicx:

motorway065

Whats the boxing show about? Is it new? Havent seen it around, lol.

Anyway, I will be updating Ayumi's photos in her thread so just wondering would you guys want me to post it up here too or sth?(:

i think the boxing show was just a chuseok special. not really sure though. but it was cute lol

celebs box and theres a male and female winner

and yea please ul the ayumi pics in this thread also. THANKS~~

She can box me anyday naughty.gif

Thanks for sharing the pix :D

npnp

btw, where if your siggie frm? is it the monkey show?

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the boxing show was just a chuseok special. not really sure though. but it was cute lol

celebs box and theres a male and female winner

and yea please ul the ayumi pics in this thread also. THANKS~~

Sure(:

And anyway, thr's a thread in the korean celebs photo forum requesting photos of Ayumi bfr plastic surgery, and someone posted a photo supposedly 'of her'. I dont know for sure if its real, but I choose not to believe. Anyway, here's the link to the forum if you want to check it out.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=82418&st=0

^I think Ayumi got her eyes done even though they already had double-eye lids...just a touch up i guess. but i dont think any of the other things said on the thread is true, or at least in my opinion. and even IF she did, i wouldn't really care. she's still cute and i love her wittiness. dat's what counts!

random cap i took from a perf

sugarluckyhdsbs29122004003759195433xj8.jpg

i was wondering whether her boots are different, cause one's shorter than the other LOL

^I think Ayumi got her eyes done even though they already had double-eye lids...just a touch up i guess. but i dont think any of the other things said on the thread is true, or at least in my opinion. and even IF she did, i wouldn't really care. she's still cute and i love her wittiness. dat's what counts!

random cap i took from a perf

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9315/su...59195433xj8.jpg

i was wondering whether her boots are different, cause one's shorter than the other LOL

Yep thats what I thought so too. But its just disturbing to hear these kinda news :sweatingbullets:

Haha! Yeah, they are of different lengths!

I added some photos to Ayumi's Photo thread recently so shall just up it here too.

Ayumi and Hankyung <3333333

Ayumi's intro!

001fe8.jpg

Ayumi's reaction towards Hankyung's dance :D

002ta4.jpg

But sad to say, Hankyung didnt get chosen as a Kingka cos if he did, then the remaining 3other guys would becom bombs. :tears:

003el5.jpg

Ayumi cheering Hankyung on during the first game! ADORABLE :D She was saying, "How are you? Thankyou, I love you, Fighting! Fighting! in chinese! Haha.

004wq1.jpg

This was when Hankyung did the infamous chinese hosting bit of the Striking Game. It was really funny :D

006ft8.jpg

Hankyung and Ayumi coupled! :w00t:

007ra7.jpg

The pineapple game! Ayumi is so cute!

008us1.jpg

The answering questions game, they had loads of fun here!

009hi6.jpg

LOVE TRAIN! (Has Heechul too :D)

010px8.jpg

011jj1.jpg

012ym7.jpg

013av9.jpg

014mx6.jpg

Enjoy!

And also, photos of Ayumi and Minki on upcoming episode of Rainbow Romance. Credits to diagon_ALLY

photo19111no5131fc6.jpg

photo19111no5132vt7.jpg

photo19111no5133tp8.jpg

photo19111no5134xs0.jpg

photo19111no5137lt8.jpg

photo19111no5138so9.jpg

Photos of Ayumi on various variety shows

Crying on Yashimanman talking about the death of her boyfriend

yashimanman1xs3.jpg

yashimanmanmu1.jpg

I don't know what show is this but she looks real cute eating!

eatingjr6.jpg

No idea what show is this too >< But devil horns!! Adorable!

devilhornsgv2.jpg

On Xman with Chae Yeon, they look close!

ayumichaeyeonac8.jpg

Xman - Dangyunhaji with Kangta

ayumikangtadangyunhajiee0.jpg

Xman - Dangyunhaji with Kang Ho Dong

ayumikhddangyunhajias5.jpg

Filming for a CF

ayumicfzf3.jpg

Woa, thanks for sharing all these pics elaiine! :D

Btw, I was wondering:

where does everyone go to download shows she appears on? Besides LL...

thanks for all those pics elaiine

I want to watch the video where ayumi's eating food. Do u happen to know if dat show is recent and what the show's called?

and where do u guys get your sugar/ayumi files? please tell me =]

MORE random caps i took

realromanceloveletterseason3ep0720060708048870175850xb9.jpg

ayumi and yuri. I loveee both of them~ LOL

realromanceloveletterseason3ep0720060708044317175938vt6.jpg

the two running away HAHAH

dbsg051119kbsloverequeststageseatimagewithsugaravi000ds3.jpg

Sugar and dbsg (u can see xiah)

sugarsunflowermv003932210720ph8.jpg

ayumi from himawari mv

ENJOY!! =]

Sugar looked really pretty in the Himawari Music Video. :)

I want to watch the video where ayumi's eating food. Do u happen to know if dat show is recent and what the show's called?

I believe it was during their 2.5 single, around 2004 or something. I don't know from what show though.

Whoa, thanks motoway065 those caps!

She looks totally pretty in that himawari MV! Very fresh looking.

Erm actually I dld from many places, like this chinese website, www.xunlei.com

As well as clubbox, personally I prefer clubbox of course.

i so sad...ayumi's not in loveletter or xman this week. i hope she'll be back the week after. i miss her already. i'm not looking forward to any shows this week.... :(

oh btw, thanks for sharing the photos guys, they all look great!

Guest Mademoisella

to be honest, this thread might get abandoned if ayumi got her own thread. but im not against it either...she deserves her own thread. i sure hope the make a new album soon. people tell me that artists in korea have to make an album like once a year or at most once in two years or else they get forgetten and less popular. if that is the case, i will expect an album soon...hehehe

^ yeah I agree too.. I don't want the Sugar thread to die off..

but it's okay if she doesn't have one now.. we can start one whenever.. :sweatingbullets:

thanks for all the pictures and caps guys... <3333

Sutibu : I love your siggys of Ayumi's.. It's nice looking at it cuz it's soo pretty and has Ayumi, your site is also really nice :sweatingbullets:

ohh and I loveee Ayumi with Hankyung, they are sooo cuteee!

do anyone know where to find it or is it uploaded on youtube?

Also I think Ayumi did get her eyes done but still, it's okay, we still adore her <333

Sutibu : I love your siggys of Ayumi's.. It's nice looking at it cuz it's soo pretty and has Ayumi, your site is also really nice :sweatingbullets:

Why thank you very much! I'm flattered ^_^

Kinda random, but I noticed something weird.

The single version and the MV version of Cutie Honey sound different. Like, the music on the single version is louder, and the way she sings in the MV version sounds clearer/different... lol I think she re-recorded it for the MV because lots of people were complaining about her pronunciation.

Dunno if this was discussed already =p

^ Really? I didnt really noticed actually :sweatingbullets:

Anyway since this is really Sugar's thread, shall post up some photos of Sugar, not sure if these are being post up bfr yet though :sweatingbullets:

Fan made banner of Ayumi

ayumibiggif.gif

Ayumi and Jung Eum

ayumijungeum.jpg

ayumijungeum-1.jpg

Ayumi and SooJin, very cute!

ayumisujin.jpg

Ayumi and Hye Seung

ayumihyeseung.jpg

Ayumi and HaRin

ayumiharin.jpg

Sugar Everlast Photoshoot

everlast8.jpg

everlastwgroup.jpg

everlastwgroup-1.jpg

everlastwgrp.jpg

everlastsugarrq1.jpg

sugareverlastzi0.jpg

For those who are unable to watch Pops in Seoul, this is a complete transcript I made of her interview that aired Oct 14th on Guess Who (Pops in Seoul from Arirang TV).

Hello viewers of Pops in Seoul. This is Ahyoomi (Ayumi) who's made a debut with "Cutie Honey." Nice to meet you all. Nowadays, I'm actively promoting my song "Cutie Honey." I also act and appear on entertainment programs. I'm keeping myself pretty busy.

Q: Tell us about your song "Cutie Honey."

It's not exactly a sexy concept. Rather it is called "cutie sexy." Its concept tries to display both cute and sexy looks, which is called "Cutie Honey." The song "Cutie Honey" is a remake of a Japanese animation theme song. Even the lyrics are very unique, cute and sexy. It's a very exciting song literally with "cutie sexy" lyrics and a unique rhythm. Well, that song was a great hit in Japan. A person from my management company listened to that song and thought that it would go really well with me. That is how I structured my concept remaking that song.

Q: Tell us about the music video.

I only had two days to practice the dance. So when you take a close look at the music video, you'll find tiny mistakes. I had a lot of fun shooting the music video. I got to wear different outfits from the "Sugar" days. I'm a little embarrassed but I think of it as a new challenge. I was very excited while shooting the music video.

Q: Group activities vs Solo activities

I think there is a huge difference. First of all, being alone after working with three other members is quite lonely. I get lonely before the show, in the waiting room. Plus, after becoming a solo artist, I feel somewhat pressured to have all the responsibility myself. Although it's quite different from the "Sugar" days, I'm enjoying it. It's not too bad. I really like what I do. When I see myself on TV, I often have huge dark circles under my eyes because I didn't get enough sleep. That is the difficult part.

Q: Popular among many male stars?

I'm not all that popular. That's really not true. There's no real secret to my popularity. But my close friends say that people can easily approach me because of my honesty and friendliness. People think of me as their friend or neighbor.

Q: Future plans.

I'll continue to promote "Cutie Honey," as well as my next song. I'll also see you through acting and many entertainment programs. So, send me your love and support. Viewers of Pops in Seoul, continue to send me your love and support. I'll do my best as well.

Archived