SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest callalily

^ i believe ayumi's full korean but born and raised in japan most of her life... somebody correct me if i'm wrong :)

Does anybody know if there's any clubboxes out that that's dedicated to Sugar??? If not, then just one with a lot of the MVs and their works.

Thanks ^_^

Guest sassydork_.

what i knew is ayumi's half-korean and half-japanese..but really not quite sure of it..she spend her life more on japan and what i knew is..she move on to korea around 2000

Guest Mademoisella

Umm just a slight suggestion..

I was thinking of making a Ayumi OFFICIAL thread b/c she has her own single

(usually a singer MUST make a single or album to have a thread or whatever to have a offcial thread)

I know that Sugar hasn't seperated but still..

but hey it was just a thought since this thread seems to focus much more on Ayumi than the others so why not give a thread for Ayumi since we all adore her!

:)

but like I say, it's just a suggestion...

Guest GGREENPii

ayumi's so pretty... did she realwly go out with jaejoong from dbsk? or was that just a rumor..? soorry slow.. but i like the new memebr wats her name?

Guest sassydork_.

^im not quite sure about that rumor...but it was said Harin(Halin) introduce them to each other..

the new member's name is Harin (or Halin) ;) i like her too..she reminds me of a member of taiwanese girl band 7F (Joyce Zhao) ;)

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

(usually a singer MUST make a single or album to have a thread or whatever to have a offcial thread)

but hey it was just a thought since this thread seems to focus much more on Ayumi than the others so why not give a thread for Ayumi since we all adore her!

to be honest, this thread might get abandoned if ayumi got her own thread. but im not against it either...she deserves her own thread. i sure hope the make a new album soon. people tell me that artists in korea have to make an album like once a year or at most once in two years or else they get forgetten and less popular. if that is the case, i will expect an album soon...hehehe

it would be awesome if ayumi had her own thread but like what LiLKrAzYb0i, this sugar thread might get abandon.

anyways, no loveletter this week. =( that means no ayumi.

btw, anyone knows where i can d/l "my monkey love" w/ayumi that airs right after loveletter.

Guest xjunk!0_oprincessx

roonie ; I was looking for that show too =] I found it in LQ at soompi's nonclubbox links at resources subforum of kdramas and movies just scroll down to the green section where the variety list is at

" My Love Monkey" is so cute! the monkeys are so adorable + Ayumi ^.^

roonie ; I was looking for that show too =] I found it in LQ at soompi's nonclubbox links at resources subforum of kdramas and movies just scroll down to the green section where the variety list is at

yea i LOVE this show =] ayumi and the monkeys are soo adorable in this show. always waiting each week for this. cant wait for this saturday's

oh yea. and im also wondering if there is a clubbox dedicated to sugar. if there is please let me know.^^

im soo sad. why isnt there love letter this week? TT_TT

oh yea, did anyone else see the pics i posted on the previous page (last post i believe) cause i have some questions on them :mellow:

I want a thread dedicated to her only! :D

Gosh I love that show! My Love Monkey I mean, but thr arent any subs ):

Oh and btw, I created an official photo thread for Ayumi in the Korean Celebs Photo forum, sorry if I took photos from this thread and didnt give credits, tell me if you want me to credit you okay?

Here's the thread!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88151

thanks for pointing it out. i didn't realize it was there b4. :blush:

yea i LOVE this show =] ayumi and the monkeys are soo adorable in this show. always waiting each week for this. cant wait for this saturday's

oh yea. and im also wondering if there is a clubbox dedicated to sugar. if there is please let me know.^^

im soo sad. why isnt there love letter this week? TT_TT

oh yea, did anyone else see the pics i posted on the previous page (last post i believe) cause i have some questions on them :mellow:

there is loveletter today actually, but its a special best of the best episode.

and regarding that picture. its just another photoshoot of hers trying to break away from her "cute" image. hahaha...don't worry about it though. ayumi will always be ayumi. :lol:

Ahh okay XD I was looking to see if there was an official Ayumi thread; but ye O_O I saw Ayumis pic thread yesterday but yuh O_O. Ill ask in both thread s T__T; PM me if you have some --

I'm looking for BIGBIG CLEAR pictures of Ayumi.. because I might want to use her for a layout ness.

(XD look, this thread was made a year ago on my 15th bday~ xP Happy anniversary, Sugar thread!)

Ahh okay XD I was looking to see if there was an official Ayumi thread; but ye O_O I saw Ayumis pic thread yesterday but yuh O_O. Ill ask in both thread s T__T; PM me if you have some --

I'm looking for BIGBIG CLEAR pictures of Ayumi.. because I might want to use her for a layout ness.

(XD look, this thread was made a year ago on my 15th bday~ xP Happy anniversary, Sugar thread!)

LOL, I made the official pictures thread, but we can have an official thread for her in the music forum. Get what I mean? Heh :vicx:

motorway065

Whats the boxing show about? Is it new? Havent seen it around, lol.

Anyway, I will be updating Ayumi's photos in her thread so just wondering would you guys want me to post it up here too or sth?(:

Archived