SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh i like sujin =) shes so cute.

ayumis also pretty funny o_o everyone calls her weird in LoveLetter =p

do you happen to know which episodes ayumi's in?

i think shes cute and i just happened to find info about her yesterday and i found out it was her bday lol

what coincidence. and when i watched that old rainbow romance epi with her in it, it was her "birthday" in it too. i was like WHOA

so yea if anyone can tell me what shows she was in, id be so thankful hehe thanks everyone

and happy belated bday (although i wished her a happy bday on another forum lol)

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

do you happen to know which episodes ayumi's in?

i think shes cute and i just happened to find info about her yesterday and i found out it was her bday lol

what coincidence. and when i watched that old rainbow romance epi with her in it, it was her "birthday" in it too. i was like WHOA

so yea if anyone can tell me what shows she was in, id be so thankful hehe thanks everyone

and happy belated bday (although i wished her a happy bday on another forum lol)

Ayumi was in Love Letter in episodes on (06.04.22) and (06.04.29), both subbed...she was soo funny there. she was also on love letter from (06.06.10) thru (06.08.19)...although it is subbed only up til (06.07.08). and so i dont confuse you, i wrote the dates as (year.month.day).

she was also in happy shares company on (05.10.15) and (05.10.22). this showed her very cute, funny, dorky and sexy side...since they get a lot of camera time.

she has also been on X-man a few times, only 1 has been subbed, but she is very funny and cute on the show..some can be found on youtube too.

i cant believe i forgot to wish ayumi a happy birthday...i found out about it the day of, and was going to write something later because i was at work...now i havent, i feel bad. either way, happy birthday to my Ayumi!!!

Ayumi was in Love Letter in episodes on (06.04.22) and (06.04.29), both subbed...she was soo funny there. she was also on love letter from (06.06.10) thru (06.08.19)...although it is subbed only up til (06.07.08). and so i dont confuse you, i wrote the dates as (year.month.day).

she was also in happy shares company on (05.10.15) and (05.10.22). this showed her very cute, funny, dorky and sexy side...since they get a lot of camera time.

she has also been on X-man a few times, only 1 has been subbed, but she is very funny and cute on the show..some can be found on youtube too.

i cant believe i forgot to wish ayumi a happy birthday...i found out about it the day of, and was going to write something later because i was at work...now i havent, i feel bad. either way, happy birthday to my Ayumi!!!

thanks will look these up

and luckily i dont need subs hehe

Guest xbaaByette

can someone post up links to any website where you can get heir songs or can someone send me all of their songs? i want that song i don't noe what it's called but in the chorus it like "i wanna feel your love everyday" and this sognwas when jung eum was still in sugar.

where can i find links to downloading the drama "break"? with subs or not.

i want that song i don't noe what it's called but in the chorus it like "i wanna feel your love everyday" and this sognwas when jung eum was still in sugar.

The song you're refering to is called Lovely End which is the third song on Sugar's 2.5 album titled "Secret". It's a very nice song indeed. ^_^

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

The song you're refering to is called Lovely End which is the third song on Sugar's 2.5 album titled "Secret". It's a very nice song indeed. ^_^

wow i had no idea...you are way more of a fan than i am...maybe after i listen to all of their songs (not just their hit songs). oh well, sugar fighting!

Guest xbaaByette

here's the story ^^ I don't remember where I got it ^^

Thax 4 da news in Bali. oh Brian!!! I miss him in LL. Yeah, CY - 6.7.8 - SuJin - Seul Gi they're the mascots of LL ^o^ & the ex-Sugar too, she's with Jong Min oppa ^^ they're the funniest couple.

I heard that their J-DVD or album will be out this month ^^

@my bro: I really want Ayumi & "my" Sung Min will become a couple. lol ^^ They're all pretty ^^

hey can you tell me which episode this was? the one where ayumi was crying because of her bf's death?

Guest s0urp@tchk!d

AGHHHHHH i'm so confused.

this ayumi is NOT the same as ayumi hamasaki right??!??!?! cuz i mean this one lived in japan too... and they freaking LOOK alike too!

LOVE her in xmen -- dangyunhaji vs. kang ho dong. HEHEHE

AGHHHHHH i'm so confused.

this ayumi is NOT the same as ayumi hamasaki right??!??!?! cuz i mean this one lived in japan too... and they freaking LOOK alike too!

LOVE her in xmen -- dangyunhaji vs. kang ho dong. HEHEHE

They're completly seperate people...

People get them mixed up a lot...but I don't undestand how. Ayumi Hamasaki is like a MEGA star.

Ayumi Lee is just a member of the considerably less popular group; Sugar.

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

I didn't recognise her at first... but Jung Eum's in the SG Wannabe - Kwang aka "Wild" (Remix) feat The Voices music video. All I gotta say is DAMN.... in that video, she's smokin' hot. :w00t:

yeah i dont really like jung eum, but i will admit that she looks good in that MV, i think its the outfit...and the make up...it reminds me of some other people that wore that outfit. i think eugene wore that outfit before, and hyori...hehehe

hey can you tell me which episode this was? the one where ayumi was crying because of her bf's death?

the show was YaShimManMan...the episode was (2006.01.09)....wow i didnt notice that it was so recent. but yeah if you understand korean then you'll be fine...but since its not subbed, its tough to understand. i saw it before on youtube, but i cant seem to find it now...sorry.

Archived