少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

Citra I knwo there's the video bout the article but I just want to know what is written in the article!

but thnx a lot!!

Heard SNSD sang 9 songs at the concert tonight!!

INTW, GG, Baby Baby, Kissing You, Taeyeon (Can You Hear Me), Sunny with JJ, Gee, Way To Go, Complete!

Plus the dance battle & SM Town songs!! I think its 2 songs and for total up is 11 songs they perform today!~

thnx for the pics sbpanda & mimiirin !!

more & more pic plzz!! thnx~

Guest pp.paeng

First of all I have to say that SNSD never be my favourite group before. But because of SM LIVE'08 at Bangkok. I never feel for their talent and their ability before but for live show that just get passed .... I like them ... I like their live sing and although some is not perfect for singing but their is another charm for each indeed ...

Now I can bravely say that I LOVE TAEYEON (do i spell correctly?) i love her voice i love her act ....

and another i can remember their name all, Yoona is really cute and also Tiffany Yuri and all of them.

SM LIVE in BKK today.... They did so well ... !!!

I just wanna share my feling which juz started but i think it won't end up in short to any SNSD's fan here

:)

mimiirin thanks for the pics dear^^

the gals look gorjess!!!!

Citra I knwo there's the video bout the article but I just want to know what is written in the article!

but thnx a lot!!

Heard SNSD sang 9 songs at the concert tonight!!

INTW, GG, Baby Baby, Kissing You, Taeyeon (Can You Hear Me), Sunny with JJ, Gee, Way To Go, Complete!

Plus the dance battle & SM Town songs!! I think its 2 songs and for total up is 11 songs they perform today!~

thnx for the pics sbpanda & mimiirin !!

more & more pic plzz!! thnx~

hahaha there's the vid dear ^^

oooh yeah the gals perf so many songs LUCKY LUCKY ppl who went there

i wish i could be there T_T

First of all I have to say that SNSD never be my favourite group before. But because of SM LIVE'08 at Bangkok. I never feel for their talent and their ability before but for live show that just get passed .... I like them ... I like their live sing and although some is not perfect for singing but their is another charm for each indeed ...

Now I can bravely say that I LOVE TAEYEON (do i spell correctly?) i love her voice i love her act ....

and another i can remember their name all, Yoona is really cute and also Tiffany Yuri and all of them.

SM LIVE in BKK today.... They did so well ... !!!

I just wanna share my feling which juz started but i think it won't end up in short to any SNSD's fan here

:)

hahaha Glad that now you like the gals ^^

and yes her name Taeyeon and Yoona and Yuri and Tiffany kekekek

yep not all best in singing but they do have their own charms ^^

SNSD - GEE @ SM TOWN THAILAND 090207 (short clip)

credit : belladonna81

Guest >ch-yo<

ah Sica looked so adorable in that last picture

with the tie and her hair like that ahh..can't wait for more pictures and fancams to be upped. especially for the dance battle

Guest zahieyjunki

[Fancam]SNSD-ITNW @SMTOWN CONCERT LIVE IN BKK[090207]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd_qB-XkSd8

c @ zippomaru

Inkigayo - Mobile Ranking [02.01.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChZXRi_yID8

c @ soshisubs

Remember Yul "clap clap clap" ??

haha~

Inkigayo - Gee + Award [02.01.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWULBANDf6M

c @ soshisubs

V__ thnx for the pics ^^ !! Whos' the girls in the middle? I see Sooyoung at the side!!

Guest LoveTaeYeon

hey all! i am quite a new snsd fans and been watching their videos for the pass few days, they are just SO GOOD!!!

and also its obvious hu is muh favourite! hahaa, so can someone gimme a active taeyeon thread? any sties will do :) thanks!!

Guest taikogirl91

i hope taeyeon's okay :(

it looked like some of the fireworks

got into her eyes..

but omg! does anyone have

fancams from the concert???

i really want to see the girls performing,

the duet with sunny and jaejoong and

of course the dance battle!! :w00t:

it sounded like it was so much fun =]

Guest minanki25

hey all! i am quite a new snsd fans and been watching their videos for the pass few days, they are just SO GOOD!!!

and also its obvious hu is muh favourite! hahaa, so can someone gimme a active taeyeon thread? any sties will do :) thanks!!

glad to hear you're a snsd fan now

well you can go to soshified.com it's an international site of snsd but you need to make an account

Guest YoonAmoon

^yes fancams would be awesome. does anyone know what SNSD performed?

and why does it say sm town live 08 its 2009.

they performes GG , Kissing you , If , Sunny with JJ , Gee,, Complete , Way to go , i think Baby Baby , ITNW

Archived