go soshi. go soshi. <3

What did they sing at Tablo Radio?

SEOHYUN & WOOYOUNG?!!? spazzing

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &anita_*

Yes..there is hope in this midst of negativity..LOL jk~ totally melodramatic ._.

YAY for snsd, getting 65k sales in less than two weeks! I'm also one of the people who want them to hit 100k, but honestly, i thought it would be impossible lol. But it seems we could get 100k sales~ go go sone!

And OMG SPAZZZ at 2pm-snsd pairings! Sica and Jay omg..Fany and Junsu.. <33

and thanks for caps zippomaru and cecil! aah JeNy strikes again <33

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, Joyce, tam! :D

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Seo Hyun, Jessica, Yoona - Mobile Ranking on Inkigayo (2009-01-18 ) [shewshewbox].avi [27.1MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Gee on Inkigayo (2009-01-18 ) [shewshewbox].avi [35.2MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Mutizen & Gee Encore on Inkigayo (2009-01-18 ) [shewshewbox].avi [25.5MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Gee on Music Core (2009-01-17) [shewshewbox].avi [34.7MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

cecil thanks for the caps! yay live singing! and yuri sings too! woo! jess looks adorkable in her glasses!

lolly yay im glad snsd are popular in thailand, makes me less worried when i go there next mth and i scream my head off for them!

zippomaru wooah yoona looks gorgeous with her hair slightly wavy like this!! jess and seohyun look absolutely radiant :D

Guest taikogirl91

congratulations to the girls for selling

more than 65k in 13 days!! :lol:

their mkini-album's doing so well..i hope

they can sell 100k? ^^

it's definitely attainable given the amount

they've already sold :D

After hitting 65k in so short a time...

I think it's possible for them to get to 100k.

&oh man, right below DBSK at #2~ Soshi <33

I want to see Tablo's radio subbed. T-T

I need my daily dose of JeNy moments. >:

Guest Lishathestain

Asia Artist popularity in Thailand

yeah for soshi

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8990/59...935fa41dyn4.jpg

snsdchina for pic

:w00t: No#2?! and omg they're not that far away from their dbsk oppas hahahah!

things are looking really great for the girls (ignoring all the usual ranting of the korean netizens) :)

from album sales, digital sales, breaking record, charts, etc. aish good job girls & Snes!!

Guest starduster34

65,000 copies already? Wow! That's quite an accomplishment for Korean artists! Good job girls!! They're still yesasia's #1 best seller! Cool!

Guest XiahxTiffany

wooo 65k albums sold already!!!! 100k seems too easy now lol

and lol taeyeon isnt getting married yet wooo lol well they probably will be an actual couple

if the ratings are higher than taeyeon will be kept on the show :)

and defintely ratings will be higher cause of Taengoo everyone loves her

Guest ayuki baby

Congratulations to girls for 65k albums sold in 13 days!! Cant wait to see them on the variety shows, ugh, its been too long... they're always HILARIOUS on them kekeke! Yul looks sooo cute wearing her gifts! Soshi definitely rocks when it comes to fan service... Wooo they're getting soo popular in Thailand!!

Guest jelly_pudding

does anyone have the full radio show?

tablo's radio

or park myung soo's? lol

if you know, please let me know (:

thanks in advance!!

edit;;

nevermind. i found snsd on tablo's radio

but is the park myung soo one available yet??

Guest chackchagi

Thank you for the Tablo radio cuts! ^^ ROFLMAO at Yul messing Tiff up under the table; most interesting version of Oppa Nappa, that's for sure. =p And LOLL, cuuute So Ones, they'd be all into the song, and then freak out and cover their faces when the camera panned to them! *squishes* Missed YooTaeng. And the Photoshoot was so.. silent! Lots of radio shows~ takin' over the airwaves. Looking forward to the variety shows coming up soon!

Guest &anita_*

omgsh, those cuts were so cute. In the beginning of Gee, instead of saying 'listen boy' she said 'listen Tablo' LOL Fany is so awesome <3

And during oppa nappa ROFL AT YURI! She was teasing them while being under the table o.o I'm glad kkabyul is back keke. And Himnae also rocked, because they zoomed in on Sone! They were all jumping and clapping and having fun with SNSD..it was so cute~ I love Sone and SNSD..theyre just so cute together :] thanks for sharing those links!

oh suex3, i was also looking for PMS radio, but i dont think anyone uploaded it :/ Hopefully soshisubs will upload it ^^ and i soo can't wait for Tablo's radio~ just looking at the cuts is already hilarious enough ;p

Guest yukinOrave

65k in 13 days? that's a lot really~ even for a male or a female groups..

i was late for viewing the tablo radio yesterday so i had to suffer alnight just by trying to connect and watch bora.. but i guess so many people watched it that's why i can't catch up anymore.. XD

tomorrow's radio i won't be late.. XD

i'll wait for some subbed video of tablo's radio. it looked like YulSic is active.. but i guess JeNy is more active =.=

Guest Jenster

Thanks for the radio links.

I was wondering why Tiffany wasn't facing forward like the others till I realized Yuri was teasing her under the table. I wish we could see what exactly she was doing. It was so cute when Tiffany cracked up.

Lol @ the fans at the back of the radio covering their faces. I notice that Korean fans tend to hide their faces in front of the camera.

Archived