少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain
snsd set a record!

they are ranked 10th on melon for the first day.

beating BB's haru haru 21st.

cr. bug @ soshified sbox.

now tell me.

is snsd jjang?

snsd is jjang for sure!

that's just awesome! I'm glad the girls get (mostly) really great response for "Gee" ^_^

CphirMaig, thanks for the charts news :D

ahh it feels good seeing them on top of charts (even though it's just real time lol)

some fan-made cover i think :P

cafefilesnavernet.jpg

^^ Here you go. :)

geecovermv9.jpg

By supeng

im so glad that the song is currently getting so many positive feedback as well as doing well on charts.:D

Can't wait for my copy and poster to arrive.

But peeps, there's only 1 more day to the release of the mini-album and the MV! :w00t:

The girls are breaking records left and right ^^ Haha .. too many people miss them anyways new article:

[05.01.09] SNSD Comeback Has Made First Place Within 1 Day

200901051632021002_1.jpg

It has not even been one day since SNSD has made their comeback, but they have already taken control over the music world.

On the 5th, SNSD released their title track "Gee" from their first mini album to online music sites. As soon as the song "Gee" was released, it immediately went to number one on the real time charts for each of the music sites. They have not been active in 8 months since concluding their group activities last April, and their overwhelming power was incredible.

Their control was not limited only to music charts. SNSD related queries immediately went to number 1 and 2 spots on popular portal sites. Towards the afternoon, although their positions dropped a little, you could still sense SNSD's popularity since it was during the busiest time of the day and they still occupied high spots on the charts.

On the 7th, SNSD's album "Gee" will be released offline, in music stores. The teaser posters and teaser videos have already been released to immense popularity as the interest and anticipation for their comeback increases for SNSD fans and music fans alike.

SNSD will be making their comeback stages at KBS 'Music Bank' on the 9th, MBC 'Music Core' on the 10th, and SBS 'Inkigayo' on the 11th

credits to NewsEn & boxclub@soshified.com/forums

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12295

For the person that asked about the YulTi Good Daddy show, it's airing this weekend ^^'

I think someone mentioned this but SNSD set a new record, beating BB's Haru Haru, the first day of release and their song got the 10th place on the chart. That is more than incredible.

Guest epique.

^^ yoona is love <3

thanks for the news Soy.

since i have nothing to share, i thought i'd make some banners.

please credit - RAiiNii3 or Mary if you know me if you use these banners.

thank you.

f0044552_4960c266b7f27-1-1.jpg

Copyoff0044552_4960c266b7f27-1-2.jpg

Copy9off0044552_4960c266b7f27-1-1.jpg

Copy8off0044552_4960c266b7f27-1-1.jpg

Copy7off0044552_4960c266b7f27-1-1.jpg

Copy6off0044552_4960c266b7f27-1-1.jpg

Copy5off0044552_4960c266b7f27-1-1.jpg

Copy3off0044552_4960c266b7f27-1-1.jpg

Copy2off0044552_4960c266b7f27-1-1.jpg

&

dbrv49-1-2.jpg

*sigh* sorry if they're too plain.

^^ Haha they're very cute. Thanks for sharing ^^

And Cecil posted, looks like for the Apple Chart, SNSD's Gee is number one, but people are also buying their old stuff, 4/5 of the cds in the top 5 are SNSD cds.

The girls are doing both well album & download wise. Hahaha Great start to 2009.

Guest Lishathestain

^lol that's awesome! people are so into the girls these days ^_^

aside from Gee hyperness..i miss these 2 together :tears:

picture1qb7.png

picture2fi6.png

picture3ng3.png

picture4yb1.png

picture5do5.png

picture6bg7.png

Picture7.png

Picture8.png

Picture9.png

c;sosiz

V dang look at that :w00t: thanks for the news cecil!!

No 10 on the first day at Melon

melon.jpg

They rock all the chart

At top 10 CD

a.jpg

#1.Gee

#3. Into the new world

#4. Baby baby repacked

#5.SNSD vol 1

#7. Mini album Roomate ( Oppa Napp)

Credit : applemusic.com

The song is pretty catchy. I can't wait until the video is released and for their performance.

Btw, is it me or does Yuri's (the part before Sunny) and Sunny's part sound like it's sung by the same person?

I thought so too ^^ Yuri's voice sounds like Sunny's a lot there. And their parts are right next to each other .__.' so yeah I was confused at first xD

I went directly on this thread this morning but could only post now~

The beat of the full song is faster than in the teaser it seems(?) I wonder how the girls are gonna perform this haha

Anyways I loveee the beginning a lot. Sica's narration then Tiffany's voice just after is *-* well Seo's too since she's 1st xD

and Hyo's part is longer than usual so I'm happy for that too.

Even tho. she doesn't have the strongest voice she has potential. & during their hiatus I'm pretty sure they improved so yeah. Cant wait for their comeback Friday :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol my mom is really mad at me for buying gee without permission -_-

yea i use her credit card but weird thing this time was instead of saying OMG

i accidently said Oh My Gee :) lol my mom was like oo ur buying the new snsd album

and then she was calm again :)

wow cant believe Gee is number 10 on melon.com on the first day

that is insane !!!!

so glad that everyone is buying the new mini album :)

i think i now bought 4 copies for some reason but w/e

o and one question ...

can u guys tell me where u watch chin chin cause i watch little clips on youtube

i want to watch the whole thing or atleast listen to it

so the radio channel or the place u watch the show

Guest jingaling.

^ yoona<3

i've had the song on repeat all day askjdhajfhl;

the one thing i don't like about the song is how some of the girls' voices sound so much alike & different from their normal voices ;__;

im so happy that they've already top some of their music charts :D

i can't wait for mv + live performances.

Guest ryanchoe082

i must say i am a little dissapointed in the song.. e-tribe is sorta .asdjkg;l. but the gee gee part is very very catchy i think i can grow to like this song..

hope it hits number 1! along with the other songs that come out..

Guest DarkRokushoX

i love the new song!!

i cant wait for there comeback to happen!!

i hope tho they do more than the "gee" song for their comeback

(wishing they do all the mini album songs in one comeback!!) lol

Guest noriebanzai

i replayed this song like 6-7 times but it still couldn get to my head, except for the Gee gee part. maybe i need more time?

nonetheless im so waiting for the mv to come out tmr..that we will know for sure who sings which part

Im glad the song helps the girls create new fans

Hope they will rock the charts!!

bytheway they only promote 1 MV?

Guest tigereyez

At first, when I heard the song, I was disappointed. It didn't jump out at me at first, and I was a little shocked that the girls didn't seem to have a definitive concept. But! The song is really quick and fresh and very...quirky? It's very cute, without being sugary/out of date. I just hope they have sharp/quick dances that aren't...overly cute, you know??? Anyway! I guess we'll just have to see how they dress SNSD for their first perf....

Archived