少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

part09box, thank you so much for those infos, I'm so glad that Taeyeon received such great response when I only expected that event to be a fun game among the DJs. I didn't know it was that big but I can't help but smile at the sight of it ^^ go Taengoo ! (lol not to mention that she was still dorky that day, especially the part where she had to spin the big bottle XD)

The girls are trying to block Yuri from the internet, that has got to be the funniest and cutest thing I've heard in a while. They're so adorable :lol: I can imagine the chaos at the dorm, creating excuses and one another jumping on Yul so she can't get near a computer or even a cell phone lol. Awww, so cute.

Gosh, those Photoshopers did an awful job. I don't even get why they even touched those pictures. It ruined them all >.<

Taeyeon's Can You Hear Me performance today = the best. Flawless, everything was perfect. Very proud of her :)

Many things to look forward to :

Factory Girl

YoonSang's album (Lalala song)

Yuri's birthday

Taeyeon on Music Core

Seohyun's duet

And I'm sure there will be more to add to this list ..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain

^

^oh my God lucky Korean fans T___T i want to go a fan signing event too!

again, i'm so proud of Taeyeon. I'm glad things are getting better for our girls :)

thanks again for the news part09box !

so pretty~

25632428mn2.jpg

35139377dh0.jpg

93913755fc0.jpg

c;as tagged+sosiz

Guest Hazuki86

part09box, thank you for the translating. Taeyeon the best DJ!! Yay!! She's jjang!!

Sw33t SiMPLiCiTy..., thank you for translating the SooYoung interview. Her responses are just amazing! I just love the way she answer each and every questions.

Lishathestain, thankie for the wallpaper!! I hope they have more!

Guest Senorita_

And SM just announced that they will have a surprise birthday party for Yuri! They are inviting 100 fans. The girls are trying to block Yuri from accessing the internet :)

Really? 100 fans isn't alot - they should invite more than that ^_^ This is going to be fun haha. I wonder how the other girls are going to stop YuRi from going on the net... :rolleyes:

Tiff looks gorgeous in the pics :)

I think the pictures are making her look more skinny than usual lol.

Guest part09box

Really? 100 fans isn't alot - they should invite more than that ^_^ This is going to be fun haha. I wonder how the other girls are going to stop YuRi from going on the net... :rolleyes:

Tiff looks gorgeous in the pics :)

I think the pictures are making her look more skinny than usual lol.

Yeah too bad it's only 100. The competition will be incredibly fierce to get those 100 tickets though.

I don't think it will be a surprise party... Yuri will find out... There is no way you can go without internet for 3 days in Korea :sweatingbullets:

Some person asked me why Taeyeon's DJing did not get good reviews when she started ChinChin in April. I'll explain here so everyone can see.

Obviously her inexperience showed... But in short it's not all her fault - the main problem is with ChinChin's producing team. The program is cluttered and scripts are uninspiring. People thought KangTae DJs were the problems but now have fully realized that "No DJs can save ChinChin". This was again proved on the DJ Family day when the great DJ Bae ChulSoo took over ChinChin with WonderGirls as guests. They couldn't save the show, it was a disaster.

Another problem is with KangIn. There is no problem with either Taeyeon or KangIn. Each gets praised when doing solo DJing. When you put them together the problem appears. Their styles just don't mix in the ears of Korean listeners. When Taeyeon was sick Sooyoung subbed for her and everyone said Sooyoung/KangIn worked better. When HeeChul subbed for KangIn everyone was pleasantly surprised how good HeeChul/Taeyeon team was.

These facts were not fully realized until recently. That's why people wrongly thought Taeyeon was lacking as DJ. Then three days ago on DJ Family day, with the right guests and right material Taeyeon proved herself as a DJ to people outside ChinChin. She SHOWED them HaHa

Unfortunately ChinChin gets good enough ratings so it won't change and Taeyeon, KangIn have to continue with it... <_<

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx Lisha for Taeyeon's pic..

I do love her outfit..

Its like a ballerina..

haha~

I hope someone would post video on the concert!!

I want to hear Taeyeon singing Can You Hear Me live!!

Her talents can't be deny by people!!

That's why a lot of people want to work with the girls..

proud of them..~

thnxSw33t SimPliCiTy for the link..

She so cute when she does that!!!

The KangYeon..

"안녕하세요! 저번에 오티 때 노래불렀던 김태연 이라고 합니다. 이렁게 말해야 아시 겄죵? ㅎ 제 싸이 랍니다 ㅋ 시작 한 지 얼마 안되서 좀 허접한데요 ㅋ 많이 놀러와주세요"

"Hello, the person who sang last time, this is is Kim TaeYeon. The way I talk is understandable right? Heh. This is my CY (I got it confused with son-in-law and assumed it's CY?) It hasn't been a while since I began. It's a little lonely. Please come visit more."

thnx for the translations..

Did she update her CY?

Its good to hear from it..

I love Sooyoung mini interview..

The way she answer the questions is just awesome..

thnx for Yuri's pic!!!

OMG!! She so damn pretty..

Is that the latest one from her?

marjorie<3 , so they are going to phillipines?

OMG!! lucky the phi fans..

only both group were there?

not entire SM family?

I wish all of them were there!!!

thnx so much part09box for the info..

Really want to hear from you soon..

Guest Allison

I just saw our girls on Fuse and even though they didn't get so much air time,

I was jumping up and down too much. Tiffany had a solo shot or whatever

and she winked! Even if her air time was like for only 3 sec, it was great <3

Then the host went to this shop with K-pop stuff and his friend showed him

this thing with SNSD on it, and he liked them xD He said that he'd only go

for the ones 18 and above. Awhh, maknae! >__< Haha.

PINK RIVER WAS SHOWN <3 & I was so excited, lol. SNSD had some parts of

SNSD & Oh-La-La shown too. It was amazing, I'm so happy for the girls.

Yeah too bad it's only 100. The competition will be incredibly fierce to get those 100 tickets though.

I don't think it will be a surprise party... Yuri will find out... There is no way you can go without internet for 3 days in Korea :sweatingbullets:

Some person asked me why Taeyeon's DJing did not get good reviews when she started ChinChin in April. I'll explain here so everyone can see.

Obviously her inexperience showed... But in short it's not all her fault - the main problem is with ChinChin's producing team. The program is cluttered and scripts are uninspiring. People thought KangTae DJs were the problems but now have fully realized that "No DJs can save ChinChin". This was again proved on the DJ Family day when the great DJ Bae ChulSoo took over ChinChin with WonderGirls as guests. They couldn't save the show, it was a disaster.

Another problem is with KangIn. There is no problem with either Taeyeon or KangIn. Each gets praised when doing solo DJing. When you put them together the problem appears. Their styles just don't mix in the ears of Korean listeners. When Taeyeon was sick Sooyoung subbed for her and everyone said Sooyoung/KangIn worked better. When HeeChul subbed for KangIn everyone was pleasantly surprised how good HeeChul/Taeyeon team was.

These facts were not fully realized until recently. That's why people wrongly thought Taeyeon was lacking as DJ. Then three days ago on DJ Family day, with the right guests and right material Taeyeon proved herself as a DJ to people outside ChinChin. She SHOWED them HaHa

Unfortunately ChinChin gets good enough ratings so it won't change and Taeyeon, KangIn have to continue with it... <_<

On a side note haha the only problem with Yuri's birthday party is it's only going to be 10 minutes long. Which I mean 10 minutes with SNSD is still 10 minutes in heaven imo haha.

Also on the KangTae thing, haha I knew from the start that those two were lacking when they had to DJ together. The only issue is that Chinchin still gets high ratings because each of them draws in a big listener base. The only issue with that is when the Kangin listeners want to hear more of Kangin and less of Taeyeon and vice versa for the Taeyeon fans (Kangin is way too overpowering for Taeyeon, imo. He really makes it hard for her to comfortably DJ because he's too much of a powerhouse, so she can't really always get what she wants to say out). Their DJ-ing styles never meshed enough for me. I really did prefer the atmosphere of Melon's Chunji with Sungmin/Sunny more because they seemed more comfortable. At first I thought it was just because MBC's station was gloomy so therefore Taeyeon on Chinchin was based on how she felt in that atmosphere, and then I watched other radio shows with Sunny on Shimshim and stuff and realized the problem wasn't MBC radio, it was Chinchin. Taeyeon did a superb job for her midday segment. She really got to shine through it and I was very pleased.

yah, totally agree with you soy. i love snsd so much. taeyeon fighting! i'm really starting to see how diverse they are. they're amazing girls with amazing gifts and i cant wait for their second album. it's going to blow minds!

Guest ningmeng

10 mins for a party?

isnt it too short?

or am i too greedy if i wanted an hour at least.

and thanks mimiriin. the pics not shared yet.

anyway what is this FUSE you guys talking bout? @_@

anyone has the YT link of the gals in that FUSE tv???

anway i think Taeyeon is an amazing person, Singer, DJ and Leader

she can do all her job so well ^^ so i never had a doubt on her

Guest ~hAeLiN~

Hi guys!

My first time posting here though I've been lurking.. XD

Yes, I love these girls!

and

anyway what is this FUSE you guys talking bout? @_@

anyone has the YT link of the gals in that FUSE tv???

It's fuse excellent adventure on fusetv.

They featured ASF and talked about kpop. (well mainly DBSK)

but it was nice that the girls got some screen time..

yay for SM artists

around 0:54-1:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miNjTM4QuQc

credits:michinsarange@YT

And I'm happy for Taeyeon getting more recognition as a DJ although she still has a long way to go, she's already doing a great job.

I can't wait for their 2nd album, I know it's going to be huge.

2009 is going to be their year.

V

V

Thank you for the welcome!

I'll try to post here often! <3

Guest zahieyjunki

Welcome ~hAeLiN~ !!

I hope u gonna keep posting here!!

and I do have any but to shared some recent group pics of the girls!!

19201200xi31.jpg

SNSD1.jpg

SoNyeoShiDae561.jpg

sns1yf91.jpg

marjorie<3 , so they are going to phillipines?

OMG!! lucky the phi fans..

only both group were there?

not entire SM family?

I wish all of them were there!!!

nope. SNSD and SHINee are not going to the Philippines (as of now ^^).

it's a fanmeeting. only fans will be there this coming December 20.

================

OMG. Wonder Generation again ^^

The KBS Open COncert with WG and Taeyeon will be aired in TV right?

i wanna watch it when it's aired. haha.

Hi guys!

My first time posting here though I've been lurking.. XD

Yes, I love these girls!

and

It's fuse excellent adventure on fusetv.

They featured ASF and talked about kpop. (well mainly DBSK)

but it was nice that the girls got some screen time..

yay for SM artists

around 0:54-1:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miNjTM4QuQc

credits:michinsarange@YT

oooh thank you for that

hahaha that host so funny XD

ok correct me if im wrong but did he say "they got some hotties over there" when he watched the gals perf LOL XD

Archived