Guest zahieyjunki

Hey its time for Taeyeon pic spam!!

Its just few random pics that I found she so pretty at it!!~

T3355.jpg

T3464.jpg

T3467.jpg

T3472.jpg

1223128830_aaaaaaaaa11.jpg

I've recently found SNSD solo dance maybe at MTV episodes!!

I have not watched it yet!!

here's the link if you guys haven't yet!!

SNSD solo dance

Hyoyeon,Yoona.Yuri,Taeyeon was the best one for me..

Taeyeon so sexy umma there!!!

urgghh~

Guest blackelement_ice

LOL...those are obviously photoshopped....

i prefer her original look...

watchd their school of rock...without make-up...she look seriously beautiful

T3472.jpg

i like diz pic..........it make taeyon look tall and has a pair of long leg~~

*shud go find myself one*

Guest kangeroo

it's no wonder taeyeon was voted as NO.1 most successful female group member, if solo.

i completely agree with her placing 1st. I think taeyeon has gained a lot of recognition as an Artist because of her singing capability.

And her image..is anything but idol. Instead i just see a truly capable and talented girl..who just really wants to pursue her dreams.

She branched into dj'ing a while ago...but still considered a newbie...however, i find her show really entertaining to watch. She's has a great personality..and i'm glad non-fans are acknowledging this quality of Taeyeon. I'm glad she's receiving respect for what she does!!

Taeyeon, umma leader...keep it up!!

oh wow..i think those pics of tiff are supposed to look photoshop. even a blind person can see that it's photoshopped like crazy. esp 2nd pic..she looks like a video game character...really animated.

and and i see wondergeneration...sad to see only taeyeon!

but i'm glad she sang CYHM..can't wait for it to air!

oh yeah..i'm so glad the girls will be throwing a b-day bash for yuri. wow..luck 100 fans!! and please get yuri away from the comp/internet..or else should is say the b-day party will no longer be a suprise!

Guest chackchagi

Heeh~ the eating confetti gif NEVER gets old. It'll live on forevahhh.. <3 for leader!love. Truly nobody can escape her awesomeness. YAY for all the Xmassy performances and things that'll happen, LOVED them last year. &hearts

And SM just announced that they will have a surprise birthday party for Yuri! They are inviting 100 fans. The girls are trying to block Yuri from accessing the internet :)

Haha really? now we know they're indeed preparing something for Yuri's birthday :D

Just hope she doesn't get suspicious if the girls really block her internet access... xD

Your translation of Taeyeon's story about yesterday was heartwarming. Tae just keep getting higher in recognition, feel proud of her (:

Her live of 'Can You Hear Me' was great. One of her best I think. Can't wait 'til the aired one is released.

But the fancam is like double great because of her fanservice at the end, so adorkable.

she did a heart sign to S♡NE as if she was thanking them for the loud cheers haha <3

& that other song she sang with the Wonder Girls, (idk what's the name of it) kinda made me go o__o 'cause we have it too in France lol the lyrics must be different though.... xD

Speaking of Tae... I found this the other day on the net.

Guess it's a message of her when she was still a trainee(?) Can someone translate it? ^^

eca79ceab28cec8b9deb8a9ud0.jpg

Credits on pics~

Guest Lishathestain

i still don't like her carol outfit ugh it makes her look wide -_-i love wg's outfit though lol

24474419tr5.jpg

92234628xj1.jpg

96167376ja9.th.jpg 49088203jm6.th.jpg 83947280hd8.th.jpg 46456806pu2.th.jpg

yea i prefer this outfit haha

55159799jf7.jpg

a heart for S♥ne

11284092ch0.jpg

the 2 talented leaders :)

61778210cy5.jpg

c;as tagged+sosiz

Guest &anita_*

Hi a newb here:> I'm a devout snsd fan though. I only hang around korean internet but I thought I'd contribute here too from time to time~

I want to share a news about Taeyeon's radio gig couple days ago on Dec 1st. It was a special Family day where the DJs switch their programs for the day. Taeyeon took over the 12pm spot "JungHee". Taeyeon's 8pm spot ChinChin was taken by Bae Chul Soo a legendary singer-DJ and Lee Sora another legend.

So there it is. Our little fighter TaengGoo. (She mentioned her nickname "TaengGoo" on air and that term shot up to number 1 search term on Naver)

I did not hide bad comments because... there were none.

In fact the consensus was that she was the best DJ of the day.

Of course she still has a long way to go before she can be considered a veteran DJ. But there are no doubters now.

Please share this story with other snsd fans~

Thanks so much for sharing that story! Really proud of our Taeyeon right now (: It's really great to know many people are starting to realize her talents!

And SM just announced that they will have a surprise birthday party for Yuri! They are inviting 100 fans. The girls are trying to block Yuri from accessing the internet :)

OMG that's such an "lol" moment, the girls trying to block internet access from Yuri! Thanks for sharing part09box! You're great!

Wow..that is seriously the best live performance of CYHM. She sounded exactly like the recording, if not better! But what i was really surprised by were the amount of fans! When they screamed "Kim Taeyeon" i think the fans were shocked themselves by their support and their loudness, because they all started giggling rofl~ And omg Taeyeon's fanservice at the end of the video~~~~ omg T_T Taeyeon jjang!

And thanks for sharing pics everyone! I love it when this thread has awesome news days lol!

Guest plumblossoms

Yay a surprise birthday party... LOL they're going to block her from the internet eh? ^_____^ I have Taeyeon's song stuck in my head~

ROOOOOOOFFFFFLLLL Taeyeon and Sunye's movement look the same lol XD XD XD XD

hahaha if sunmi ever saw that picture she will be upset lol

Gosh taeyeon perf Can You Hear Me WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!

yeah hahaha the fans so funny lol xD but what a support there ^_^

Yuri being blocked from the internet hahahaha hey she can still access from her phone >.<

Guest Mellerz

omoo ! taeyeon with wonder girls . i want more, MORE XD

just saw the fancam too. i wish there was more interaction -___-;

can't wait til this airs. must see it. must see it !

tae still looks cute though .. from waist up LOL

Guest plumblossoms

Okay so I attempted to translate what Taeyeon wrote in her bloggie? But it was kind of hard for me to write in proper English LOL I'm a bit rusty with Korean... so I'll come back to those I missed and fix it <3 Yeah..it's not a 100% close of a translation, I tried >_<;;

"안녕하세요! 저번에 오티 때 노래불렀던 김태연 이라고 합니다. 이렁게 말해야 아시 겄죵? ㅎ 제 싸이 랍니다 ㅋ 시작 한 지 얼마 안되서 좀 허접한데요 ㅋ 많이 놀러와주세요"

"Hello, the person who sang last time, this is is Kim TaeYeon. The way I talk is understandable right? Heh. This is my CY (I got it confused with son-in-law and assumed it's CY?) It hasn't been a while since I began. It's a little lonely. Please come visit more."

Guest XiahxTiffany

omoo ! taeyeon with wonder girls . i want more, MORE XD

just saw the fancam too. i wish there was more interaction -___-;

can't wait til this airs. must see it. must see it !

tae still looks cute though .. from waist up LOL

wait so the performance of tae yeon and the wonder girls didnt air yet?

no wonder i couldnt find it lol . :)

well that answers my question

the calendars look really pretty :)

Okay so I attempted to translate what Taeyeon wrote in her bloggie? But it was kind of hard for me to write in proper English LOL I'm a bit rusty with Korean... so I'll come back to those I missed and fix it <3 Yeah..it's not a 100% close of a translation, I tried >_<;;

"안녕하세요! 저번에 오티 때 노래불렀던 김태연 이라고 합니다. 이렁게 말해야 아시 겄죵? ㅎ 제 싸이 랍니다 ㅋ 시작 한 지 얼마 안되서 좀 허접한데요 ㅋ 많이 놀러와주세요"

"Hello, the person who sang last time, this is is Kim TaeYeon. The way I talk is understandable right? Heh. This is my CY (I got it confused with son-in-law and assumed it's CY?) It hasn't been a while since I began. It's a little lonely. Please come visit more."

oooh taeyeon has her own blog now?

or is it like ufo message thingy?

Guest &anita_*

ohh thanks for translating that plumblossoms (:

Mini Sooyoung interview- 12.01.08

TA_2008-12-01_14-37-37-1.jpg

Who helps you in times of trouble?

Usually, I keep it to myself and solve it on my own. I share my deepest thoughts with those who are close to me.

Also, I reiterate this phrase often, "It'll just go away..."

What kind of society do you wish for?

I wish people would be more considerate to others. Today, you can even kill someone by pointing fingers at them, aren't I right? I hope people will stop torturing each other with words.

What do you think of the kids?

I really like kids. One time, I visited an orphanage and helped the disabled kids take shower. As I was helping them take shower, I said to myself, "ahh all the kids are same. Whether they are disabled, delinquents, or rich, all kids need to be loved. How would you spend a meaningful winter? I hope the main focus will be on people, instead of money. I think spending time with your friends and family is the best.

Anything in the past, which touched you/inspired you?

Lately, my mom has been attending school for "mothers". I think she's a great mom; but I think she wants to be even a better mom. Other day, she wrote me a letter for her homework. The title of the letter was "20 reasons why I love my daughter". I remember after reading that letter, I cried a lot.

What can you do to make the world a better place to live?

I think I just have to focus on my work. I want people to say, "my hopes are up, whenever I listen to your music".

Sooyoung's eloquent response for each answer amazed me. In the middle of the interview, her puppy-like eyes became reddened. This was when she was talking about her mother's love for her. I felt like giving her a big hug..

http://www.elle.co.kr/people/PeopleView.html?AI_IDX=5332

credits:ellegirl.

trans by cathode@soshified.com/forums

The usual prankster of SNSD--wow what an amazing sincere honest interview. I really love Sooyoungs responses, and also the one about her mother, i really love their relationship. You can tell that SYoung and her mom have a special bond, and i think shes a great mom too! I remember she used to update us fans before on how snsd was doing~

And also the question about what she thinks of the children, that was such a sweet response! I really love Sooyoung <3

Guest part09box

oooh taeyeon has her own blog now?

or is it like ufo message thingy?

That Taeyeon's message seems old and not sure if it is genuine or not. None of the girls have Cyworld now. SM deleted all their accounts when they debuted to prevent "problems" :sweatingbullets: Only Yuri has her Tossi blog now.

Thanks so many people for liking Taeyeon's radio story! On that day in Korea all the SNSD sites went berserk with joy too! You can sure bet that Taeyeon is getting recognition as a decent DJ. This may not seem a big deal but it is. You know how harsh korean netizens are. This kind of recognition for a 19 year old idol singer is UNHEARD OF in korean entertainment.

That photoshopped Fany pics are killing so many fans...:) Korean fans are complaining too... Those pics are from Asolution cosmetics company and Tiffany models for them. Asolution will do a Tiffany fan signing event on the 4th so you should be getting some real Tiffany pics soon~

Archived