少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

I did not hide bad comments because... there were none.

In fact the consensus was that she was the best DJ of the day.

Thanks for the huge news.:D The bolded part is WIN. im glad that Taeng is now recognized by the public as a good DJ,(not the best but good.)

oh Yuri's birthday party?? How exciting and LMAO @ the girls trying to block Yuri from using the computer...LOL. Thank you again, part09box.

Taeng performed?Can't wait to see. :lol:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And SM just announced that they will have a surprise birthday party for Yuri! They are inviting 100 fans. The girls are trying to block Yuri from accessing the internet

Haha that's going to be hard because of how much of an internet addict Yuri is. But it sounds great .. gah it's such a small party size T-T but at least they're doing something for Yul's B-day hahaha unlike Sica's ...

Thanks for the news about Taeng, haha I noticed that she was number one naver while she was doing the Midday segment as well. I'm glad people are starting to open up to our girls ~!

Guest Lishathestain

a surprise party sounds really cool.. ^ah yea Soy did they even do anything for Sica's birthday?

part09box, thank you for the good news! lol i feel like a proud mother when i read taeyeon's story.

i'm glad people like her and i guess she improved a lot in these couple months of being a DJ :)

oh she sang carol w/ WG? man i wish it'll be all the girls haha wondergeneration :D but can't wait to see that!

Guest ningmeng

part09box, i love you!

post more of the news (:

im actually excited for yuri. (:

birthday party! but 100 fans is too little!

and tae's carol with WG.

cant wait for fancam!

Guest agnesia60

part09box, really want to say a BIG thanks to you heee.....you don't know how happy i am when I read that abstract you had on taeyeon....I am a super big fan of taeyeon and you just made me really proud of her...........when she sang I have a lover a few days back, I was already super touched by her.........after reading your write up.......what can i say.........taeyeon is just an amazing woman.........of strength, determination and sheer talent......it would be really wonderful if you could update us along the way hhahaha.....especially if it is about taeyeon........definitely looking forward to her performance with wonder girls.........and to hear Can you hear me once again live........it would be a smash hit once again........no doubt about it.....everytime taeyeon does something.....she will excel and shine......haha.....my taengoo.......

How i wish i can understand korean.......then I will be able to hear all the adoring thing pp have to say about taeyeon.....taeyeon fighting!!!!!!!

Guest zahieyjunki

Like seriously?

woahh..

can't wait for that day!!!

thnx a lot part09box !!!

Is taeyeon alone without the girls?

lorr..

Wonder generation again!!!

Yuri's birthday?

So lucky the fans...

I hope she gonna get birthday presents from SSF!!

did she received already?

Guest luumanhgirl

SM will celebrate Yul's birthday party with 100 fans.Oh,they are lucky fans,I wish I could be here.Yuri will have a suprise birthday.I hope Yul doesn't know about that news soon,it will make her moved to tears.

I can't wait for first individual MV of Maknae.It is so amazing.She is youngest but she is so talent.

I am proud of Tete.She has good personalities.I can't understand why everyone can hate her.She is so talent and kind-hearted.She is proud leader of S9.

I can't wait for fancam of her performance with WGs.This is a first time she duets with WGs.

Thanks everyone for news and pictures...

Guest Lishathestain

lol i like her solo outfit, but the other outfit w/ the white skirt + grey tights + sneakers is a bit too much, imo.

but she still look cute! HAHA she looks the youngest among wg too :lol:

i've never seen this group pic before..

1228230897img1230lemonyte9.jpg

c;sosiz

edit__ Lolly88, the fancam is out on Sosiz now :D they sound good!

Guest chackchagi

ZOMG TaeGirls! WonderTae? =p Soo cute. But how come, she doesn't look short next to them??? I swear in their ChinChin pic she looked tiny! Love the Christmassyness of it all. Everybody loves our gogoma~ Also, LOL at the fact that they need to stop Yul from accessing the internet to spoil her surprise. ONLY in Korea. =DD

BTW guys, I have a question? I know the fanclub name is S<3ne.. but then are the fans called S<3nes? Because as far as I know, So Won means wish, so then aren't the fans Wishes, or something? IDEK, just something I was curious about. ^^

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx lolly88 for Tae's pics..

She does look pretty there!!

aain, I'm still confuse about the girls height!!

Is Tae the shortest one?

I thought it was Sunny..

I you guys see the pic above, look lightly that Sunny was the shortest one..

Is there any video on YT bout the performance tae with WG?

really want to see it...

thnx~

Guest zahieyjunki

OMMO!!

Fany gets skinny!!~

First, I thought it wasn't her..

Is that the latest one?

she's gettin so gorgeous!!~

thnx mimiirin !!!

Guest chackchagi

zahiey92, there's an edit of a fancam under that pic. I've listened to most of it; SO CUTE!! I realllly want to see some interaction between them, I hope there's BTS stuff.

Thanks for the pics, mimiirin! ZOMG, some of them look soo photoshopped. Pretty hair/clothes, though. Yay Tiff!

Also, LOVE for the girls appearing in so many things, despite the endlessly delayed comeback.

Guest Lishathestain

thanks for the pics mimiirin!

but ROFL man that's too much photoshopping there on Fany's pics. like the 2nd pic doesn't even look like her?! wth. She doesn't even look human!

ugh. it's not like Fany is fat or ugly, that they had to photoshop that much. bleh.

Guest zahieyjunki

zahiey92, there's an edit of a fancam under that pic. I've listened to most of it; SO CUTE!! I realllly want to see some interaction between them, I hope there's BTS stuff.

I've seen the fancam..

thnx so much!!!

Clearly see Taeyeon was there!!!

Is she gettin skinny too?

On diet I think?

hihi~

Yeay, that pic look so photoshopped...

I agree the 2nd & 3rd one pic so not look like her at all..

Guest ningmeng
Guest wasabiness

omg <3 wonder generation! gief more, love their matching outfits.

have to comment on some of those fany pics, omg the 2nd one made me lol in real life, its soo bad!

tifyo9.gif

taeyeon-confetti.gif

6z4p535.gif

edit: random gifs for topping

Archived