少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Oh man.. so I was wondering what they meant when they said "I'm your girl, I'm your peach" in their song so I looked a few things up. At first, I thought they had left in the English lyrics from the original song, but the lyrics are different in that version ("I'm the girl, on the bridge..."). So, I looked up "peach" on urbandictionary and found this. o_________o

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peach

I'm pretty sure they would've meant the fifth definition, but still....wow, haha.

Gloria: Im also sure that its the 5th 1.. Haha i doubt its the 1st definition :lol: Thanks 4 sharin with us.. Made me giggle!

Also thanks 4 their schedules! 3 fan signings.. Lookin 4ward 2 the pic spam then :D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KuYA II

i agree with everyone i'm sure its no.5.....and not no.1 hahahah that is quite an interesting definition though hahaha. i can't wait for their live performance!!! =)

Guest xoJOANNEox

heyy, i'm a newbie to this thread, but i heard about SNSD for a long time (well especially b/c of stella kim, who was supposed to b in this group, but she got cut...and since she's going out w/ siwon from suju...and lastly b/c she goes to my school!)

but anyway, i was wonderin if any of u can tell me: what r the names of all the shows that the snsd girls hav been on?! (i'd really like to check them out and c if, to me, they will b good singers and a girl band~)

also, if any of u kno: y was stella kim cut from SNSD?

thx~ ^_^

Guest ix3DC

REQUEST~!

Can someone please upload the HQ videos of SohNyuh Go to school on megaupload or sendspace for me?

I cant use clubbox... please? Thanks!

Guest ix3DC

y was stella kim cut from SNSD?

I dont think Stella was ever supposed to be a part of SNSD.

She was never included in any of the "Super Girls" fan sites.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

an unseen(?) pic of yoona,seo hyun when they were young...

231635_1602847498.jpg

i truly think stupid anti-fans said they got surgery -_-

Ara was tall O_O

anyone know who is standing in the center? :unsure:

credit to krkv.com

^

^

i dont think she can break dance as in flips and stuff, you ned alot of arm strength, i think she does mainly popping, locking, waving

also, if any of u kno: y was stella kim cut from SNSD?

thx~ ^_^

i think she'll be debuting as an actress only, so her training and stuff is all focused on that i guess

Guest aya_Cute

an unseen(?) pic of yoona,seo hyun when they were young...

http://photo9.yupoo.com/20070806/231635_1602847498.jpg

i truly think stupid anti-fans said they got surgery -_-

Ara was tall O_O

anyone know who is standing in the center? :unsure:

credit to krkv.com

yeah stupid fans if they said they doing surgery

*i almost hear this issue in every korean girl pop*

i think they charm is natural... not from surgery or sumthing...

*heyy... see you here mike :)*

La belle, waaaa you bought the cd already! This is why I love buying original official release.. you get all the goodies :)

Well one of the reason I bought is coz of the goddies hahaha

well I like teh booklet too it's super cute and artistic^^

i have a question for you girls...

if we did pre order the single from Y.A do we get all the goodies mentioned?

hmm anyways i come with icons.

i posted these up at AMBN already. but for those who havent seen it.

*jajang.* here they are.

I dunno Y.A not mentioned bout the goddies >.<

All I know from the OL store that my fren told me we supposedly get like many things bsides poster

LOL

On Chunji Sooyoung was saying that her english name is Summer and Donghae and Sungmin goes around "Summer..? Summer? Yeoreum?" and she's like "Yeah...yup...yeah~" then she randomly said "Tiffany~ Tiffany~" LOLLL

She sang a bit of "So Sick" too..but...its like .5 secs LOL

btw here's the clip where they talk about ryeowook fanboying over snsd

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=6la8oG76cz8$

Ryeowook = SNSD#1 Fan

Ahahaha Why she suddenly said "tiffany" hahaha that's sooo random XD

Btw my fren just watch Arirang he said that in that news sum ppl said SNSD is B**** and Special surgery and saying that debutin SNSD is a VERY BIG MISTAKES, esp Jessica

and all bcoz of the rumor between them and the boys, SO NOT FAIR!!!!!

I HATE THOSE "ANTIS" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!

Guest jaeners

^ Dude wtf?! That's just messed up. O____O Wth is arirang doing saying all of that crap too?! Stupid frickin anti-fans. They seriously need to find something better to do. D: People who hate on SNSD especially Jessica bc of the rumors are frickin retarded. They need to get a life. T_T

&& I wonder if Eclickkorea or Annyoung comes with goodies or not if I order the single from there. O__O I want those goodies! :3

^ yeah tht's what my fren told me he so sad when he saw the news

I mean those gals never do sumthing harm and they're too cute to be hated like that

Those antis really2 get on my nerve, they surely don't have other life

and their style just normal not like naughty gals or sumthing

I dunno why Arirang made interviews with stupid ppl

Well one of the reason I bought is coz of the goddies hahaha

well I like teh booklet too it's super cute and artistic^^

I dunno Y.A not mentioned bout the goddies >.<

All I know from the OL store that my fren told me we supposedly get like many things bsides poster

Ahahaha Why she suddenly said "tiffany" hahaha that's sooo random XD

Btw my fren just watch Arirang he said that in that news sum ppl said SNSD is B**** and Special surgery and saying that debutin SNSD is a VERY BIG MISTAKES, esp Jessica

and all bcoz of the rumor between them and the boys, SO NOT FAIR!!!!!

I HATE THOSE "ANTIS" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!

I wonder if its online I would like to see it <_< :tongue2: and why would Arriang even show something with bashing on it =S

^ Dude wtf?! That's just messed up. O____O Wth is arirang doing saying all of that crap too?! Stupid frickin anti-fans. They seriously need to find something better to do. D: People who hate on SNSD especially Jessica bc of the rumors are frickin retarded. They need to get a life. T_T

&& I wonder if Eclickkorea or Annyoung comes with goodies or not if I order the single from there. O__O I want those goodies! :3

and if you find out where else you can get the goodies hook it up =D

Guest jaeners

^ Hahah for sure! :D

I don't know. Arirang is like...ugh. I seriously never thought they'd show something like that. They disappoint me. T_T Poor girls. People these days are so obsessive. D:

Yeah Im sooo dissapointed T____T

Well I hope after being cursed they will get more ppl attention and start to like them and support them then kick those ANTIS!!!! hahahaha

There always many obstacles b4 reachng the TOP

Guest jaeners

I'm sure the girls will become very popular soon. I have faith in them and I have a feeling they'll make it big. <3 SNSD HWAITING! ^___^ <3

PAGE! :ph34r:

Archived