B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest anna_85

the song and the MV were both beautiful.. they actually got everyone so sing a part... LOL

i have one complaint... why must boa be standing BEHIND jae joong... he's so tall lol

thanks winG* for posting that link, it still loading, but i'm glad that tiffany really likes boa... she's one of my fav memebers =)

EDIT:

she looks AMAZING in her new lose your mind performance! love her hair!

EDIT #2:

i just listened to "On dec 27" and i love it! her voice is so clear and refreshing, i really like it ^^

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my that hot dress

i'm glad she didn't wear that stu*** white shorts in the mv...

haha poor BoA'.. her face got covered by her hair.. i guess shampoo company will be asking her to endorse for their products after seeing this video

i think hirai ken(my apologies for the incorrect spelling) accidentally hit her thigh during the music station interview i think

and i can't wait to see the mv of only love...

thanks for all the links and pics, everyone!!!

Guest atlantis-x

youtube link: Toshiba W55T CF (15 secs)

some caps that i made.

w55t1.jpg

w55t2.jpg

w55t3.jpg

w55t4.jpg

w55t5.jpg

w55t7.jpg

w55t6.jpg

credits to me(atlantis-x)

her hair is wavy again!(haha in contrast to the long and straight for the LYM performance) and she is wearing this purple dress that is different from golden one in the catalouge. yep. but still pretty and classy!

haha. listen to how she pronounces 'card size slim'. so cute!

*edit

Toshiba W55T CF (Making Of):

http://meta.cdn.yahoo-streaming.jp/webeven...am/g071312m.asx

Guest astarael

Wow, the "Only Love" MV was definitely better than the summer one; it was so touching that I was on the verge of crying.

I guess with all those people you can't really do anything big, but at least this time, BoA was with the whole group of them. I'm wondering though, at the end of the "Making Of" video (that wasn't much of a behind-the-scenes thing), she kind of disappeared didn't she? If she was there, I didn't see her, and since she's so petite, they should've put her in the front or something. -__- Anyway, it's cute that she was next to Taeyeon and Tiffany because they are big fans of her, hahah.

I need to see the LYM performance! She looks so pretty in those caps, and the part where the wind temporarily destroyed her hairstyle was so funny, lol. She even laughed at the end.

Sexy CM~ I still need to watch that. I love what she's wearing; she looks super pretty in the Making Of for the CM, and she was all sweet to the staff.

And they're doing a better job with her make-up, imo. I don't like her wearing too much of it, but the smoky look is really sexy on her.

Thank you to everyone who shared! <3

Just like some of the other poor college students, I'll be back full-time to post about BoA after next week, so watch out.

BoA will not be attending the Music Station Super Live on 12/21 this year. this will be the first time since she's debuted on the show that she is not attending....any reason why she might not be? concert? appearance on something else?

Guest hanjin90

BoA will not be attending the Music Station Super Live on 12/21 this year. this will be the first time since she's debuted on the show that she is not attending....any reason why she might not be? concert? appearance on something else?

ahhh T.T i'm kind of sad tat she doesnt attend MS Super Live this year T.T

i think mayb because of BoA The Live Xmas

she's gorgeous with tat hairstyle & that dress, i <3 this CM more than the previous

thanx for those caps atlantis-x

BoA

be with you.

가격: \1,050[세입]

발매일:2008/02/20

상품번호:AVCD-31380

레이블:에이벡스 트랙스

[사양] CD-EXTRA사양

CD-EXTRA수록내용 ALBUM 다이제스트 영상

대망의 6th ALBUM과 동시 발매가 되는 New Single은, 영화 『개와 나의 10의 약속』주제가에 결정!! 이번싱글은, 하트풀하고 평온하고 편안한 BoA의 노랫 소리를 감당할 수 있는 주옥의 명발라드. 커플링에는 ALBUM 미수록의 신곡을 수록. 더욱 CD-EXTRA에서 ALBUM의 다이제스트 영상을 수록!!

BoA 6집 CD반

타이틀 미정

가격: \3,059[세입]

상품번호:AVCD-23499

BoA 6집 CD+DVD반

가격: \3,900[세입]

상품번호:AVCD-23498/B

DVD수록내용:MUSIC CLIP (새로 찍은 첫수록곡 포함한 전4곡 수록예정)

BoA 혼신의 일대 엔터테인먼트 ALBUM 완성! 「Sweet Impact」 「LOVE LETTER」등 히트SINGLE 4곡을 포함하는 전13곡 수록!

BoA 6집 CD+2DVD반 (초회수주한정생산반)

가격: \4,980[세입]

상품번호:AVCD-23497/B/C

DVD수록내용:

<DISC 1>

・MUSIC CLIP (새로 찍은 첫수록곡 포함한 전4곡 수록예정)

<DISC 2>・LIVE「BoA THE LIVE“X’mas”」다이제스트 영상

・LIVE「ARENA TOUR“MADE IN TWENTY(20)”」다이제스트 영상

★보너스 트랙 있음

25th single Be with you & 6th Jpn Album will be released on the same day 02/20, i wonder why T.T i'm worried 'bout the single sales on tat day, anyway Disc 2 DVD of the album will include The live Xmas <3, cant wait

Guest saranghae<3

She does sound much clearer now. I always hear this twinkle-y sound in her voice.. (i dotn know how to describe it.. >__<)

They should have put her in teh first row for the On Love MV! She's like the shortest of the SM TOWN. I really hoped that she would stand beside one DBSK member.. T___T at least she's behind Joongie... but he's like blocking her.. since he's tall.

I dont like how SM TOWN got so big. I love the SM town winter 2003 when there were only a few of them... there were a lot more interaction going on. (I remember Brian and BoA messing around xD)

I cant wait to hear the full version of December 27. BoA composed it<333 I love how's shes writing her own music now ^__^v

Hmm...Maybe Boa needs to finish recording her next japanese album. O.o

I don't think they didn't invite her though cause she's been constantly appearing on Music Station.

You're usually invited to the special if you're a regular guests. Something must be up with her.

I can't wait for her new stuffs already.

-edit-

I love december 27th TT_TT. She sang beautifully....

OMG! Today is literally BoA's day of updates!

The new song December 27th is love! I love the ballad alot! Though I havent heard the other songs in the album but I think this song is the best. The song that BoA composes are really good. At first I was thinking that the song wasnt going to attract me right away like with her recent Japanese songs, but this one I really love. WAYY BETTER THAN LAST YEARS NASTY WINTER ALBUM FEATURING DOTCH! *BARFS!

Just saw the ONLY LOVE Music Video, and I wasnt really expecting alot, and instead of seeing BoA alot I got to see the other big groups alot which kind of dissapointed and we only got to see BoA for about 4 times. I really love how she starts off the beginning...well actually Micky does but it sounds like BoA is. And the chorus is so amazing. Although I can hear BoA in the chorus I just love it, has a sweet melody to it.

LOSE YOU MIND PERF at whatever channel that was, was really good too. She I think was wearing the same outfit however like last time. but I like the stage presence in this perf then the other. And it seems like BoA is improving! Well what am I talking about she is already improved. She hit all the notes real well and her outfit was sexy! I want to see more of BoA NOW!

I just watched the Toshiba Ad feat lose your mind song and I BoA looked so hot in the CM. I actually didnt thought it was her in the beginning but of course it was her, I was just blinded by her bueaty! The phone also looks sexy, sexy phones should fit for sexy people like BOA. The part where BoA says something in English sounded funny because I did not understand except for the word "SLIM"

BoA is going to be in A Musical? I thought I heard that a while back ago...is the source reliable! THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW LINKS THOUGH!!!

Guest lilcece

wow! I haven't been here in a while ><

I was glad BoA Unnie could participate

in the winter MV this year =) just listen

to December 27th and it was amazing.

love her voice! thanks for sharing <3

AFAOPSFJPOASJ O__O I still haven't seen the MV yet @__@''

After ispam these SM threads I shall go hunt for it XD.

2007 WINTER SMTOWN

FULL ALBUM ROMANIZATIONS

&& KOREAN LYRICS LINKS

On the BoA song (from the above thread)

BoA - D: Yayy BoA wrote this song. I thought it was g oing to be super-ballady, but its only half as ballad-y as I thought it'd be. LOL *_*. Haha in the beginning it seemed a little slow/unexciting, but her vocals totally made up for it in the choruses.. I love her adlibbing <3

I know Ill come to love it as I listen to it more and more.. BUt I dont want to listen to it super lots until I buy the CD *_*~

Guest hanjin90

finished watching LYM on Music Station, as i said so many times be4 she's getting better, i'm always enjoy her live ver than CD ver cus she sounds so good when it comes to sing live, LYM is growing on me, actually i dun like it at first when i listened to the preview, but the MV & perfs make up for it

aww~ i <3 27th December

Guest Wen Jing

25th single Be with you & 6th Jpn Album will be released on the same day 02/20, i wonder why T.T i'm worried 'bout the single sales on tat day, anyway Disc 2 DVD of the album will include The live Xmas <3, cant wait

I think Avex wants her to have a No.1 Album and No.1 Single at the same time.

Some of the artists actually reach that but mmmm.... only really really big ones.

Also Koda Kumi will have a album and single released on the same day in January.

Looks like avex really likes to do that >.<

Guest hanjin90

I think Avex wants her to have a No.1 Album and No.1 Single at the same time.

Some of the artists actually reach that but mmmm.... only really really big ones.

Also Koda Kumi will have a album and single released on the same day in January.

Looks like avex really likes to do that >.<

mayb, Avex know what they are doing lol i think she will be no.1 on Oricon for this album like her other jpn album but 'bout the single i'm not sure, but i'm REALLY happy if her single is no.1 too

as for now, i hope LYM will do a better job on its release day

BoA - 071107 Music Station - Opening + Lose your mind

http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt

thanks for the caps atlantis-x....sigh iwas hoping to see her long straight hair in the ad.. oh well

ya astarael.. she seems to be MIA in the last part of the making of only love..

at first i tot she was covered by jaejoong.. try squinting and scrunching my eyes.. i still can't see her there....

haha..she 'lost her hair style" instead of lost her mind in the end of LYM performance...okie a bit lame...feeling sleepy

296a19b9nr1.jpg

2677snapshot20060612020am9.jpg

boa35butc3.jpg

Guest suejinners

wow lots of updates!!

i had to take a break from studying from my finals next week XD

Good luck to everyone with finals + you too Jina! nice seeing you post ^__^

-Shes all layered and coveredup in those rehearsal pics! ^^

-I want that LYM promo poster O__O<3

-I really like the designs of the BoA the Live Xmas goodies! i seriously want all of them o__o..

-the Only Love mv was simple yet had a good message. I like how they captured the men's rough hands the look and feel of it was amazing o__o

they look like a huge choir though LOL.

-On December 27th is a simple ballad song. Im so proud of her for writing the lyrics! hahaha~^^

-LYM on Music Station- Her hair is soo freakin straight! O__Oso jealous! Anyways it was another great perf!! as always her lives are good<3

Her hair at the end LOL XD that was so cute! she should be a hair/shampoo model lol!

-Her new Toshiba CM is just O__O. shes so pretty!. i thought i was watching some makeup CF til she pulled out the phone! Shes so gorgeous in the Making fo the CM as well. i just love that purple dress on her!

Wow single + album release o__O..

so the be with you single is the ost song for that dog movie.. and the new album!

O__O i still have ordered LL OR LYM O__O;;;; i can't keep up with you BoA! o__O

---------

credits to 뽀또또 at boaworld bestiz for the update at BoA's oppa's cy~

BoA will be at the launching party for B.B SIMON

bbwr2.jpg

credits to cy + suejinners for screencapin X)

waaa BoA at a club!!! helpin her bro out!^^

Her brother with the B.B SIMON designers (BoA's bro is in charge of Asia's bb simon? ithink)

bb1oj3.jpg

B.B SIMON KOREA

the middle Mirror is 100% swarsoki setting o__o!

the belt are 100% handmade

bb2ej9.th.jpg

major bling bling~ lol

looks like her bro is doing quite well! =D

Guest -x.smile.31

thanks blu_smiley for the rehearsal pics! i like

her outfit~ maybe, except the hat =X

thanks atlantis-x and hanjin90 for the LYM

caps!!! i'm so in love with her pin straight hair! TT0TT

her smile at the end was so adorable <33

she looks really nice in the new CM! again loving her

hair ^0^ and her nails too! i wanna copy her design

now =X hahaha~ i lol-ed when i heard her say

'Card Size Slim' sounded so fobby (no offense) =P

i'm also really sad that she won't be able to perform at

the MS Super Live! they usually have amazing sets and

performances =P but at least we'll have more than

one performance with her upcoming x-mas concert =D

O.O...Be With You and her 6th Japanese album release

at the same time? i don't think that would be a really

nice idea...unless BWY isn't on her Japanese album =P

thanks suejinners for the news and pics!

B.B Simon is a jewelery store/chain right??

it's nice and cute that BoA is helping her bro out =D

OoO!! look at that bling, yo!...i know my 'gangster' attempt

failed...but i tried xD

so many updates!! thanks everyone <33

Guest love<3changmin

just going to say i love her song On December 27th

its really really beautiful and powerful

i love how she can pull her voice for very very long

this songs reminds me of Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson at the start.. ;D i really love it

her card size slim is very cute at the toshiba cf.

omg thats a hot phone T_T

Guest jessiep

for the preview of 'december 27th'! i agree that her voice sounds very clear! i cant really describe how the song feels like somehow. but it's kind of heartwarming? (i dont understand what's the song about anyway) haha. kind of like the song i will want to sit by a fireplace while watching the snow falling outside(which is not possible for me. haha) and listen to it repeatedly. looking forward the hear the full song now!

That's exactly what I thought after I listened to this song, and I plan to do so when the 1st snow shower comes.

I must say that "Dec. 27th" is better than "Only Love", which is also a good song (and the MV helps me like the song more), and I'm not being biased. As expected, "Dec. 27th" has the Irish melody and her voice definitely sounds a lot clearer in this song. I love it!!!

And I need to track down the lyric translation too.

I didn't expect much from the MV so seeing BoA in seconds is not disappointing. At least, she was there filming with most of the SM Town crews. Wait, she left the group filming so quick that she wasn't even there at the end of the clip :lol:

-Her new Toshiba CM is just O__O. shes so pretty!. i thought i was watching some makeup CF til she pulled out the phone! Shes so gorgeous in the Making fo the CM as well. i just love that purple dress on her!

Seriously, I thought for a moment that I was watching a Fasio make-up ad in (particularly the part where she put on the mascara reflecting on the phone) :lol:

She's so pretty though.

Archived