Guest V-ni@star

i wanna cry just now...

i was so shocked

i know she need rest

but i will miss her if she is leaving

owww..... poor her... i just hope the best for her...^^

Guest Spazmatik

;_;

Reading the translation and some of you guys' comments honestly made me cry.

She is the most hardworking and genuine artist I know, which is why she will always be my number 1.

I honestly never knew she felt this way.

It really saddens me that she's had to keep these thoughts locked inside for so long.

Basically, being absolutely selfless and doing what she does to make others happy.

That's our BoA being professional, but I hate to think of what this has done to her mentally, emotionally, and even physically.

But it was extremely brave to finally speak out.

Gah, it just frustrates me that I, as a fan, can't ease the situation for her at all >_<

No matter what happens, she will have my support 100% :)

I hope she knows whatever future she pursues, her fans will be there for her.

Guest Joshorty

I'll say again what I said in BoAJJang.com. ..

"lost identity as a human" - I've always felt that from her but can never put it to words sad.gif She has been used A LOT and like wow no kidding becoming a marketing tool...I wonder if it has some to do with the sales after that BEST OF sales but whatever is the case, BoA deserves what she wants. Wow...it was time..that's something - someone so popular saying she no longer ENJOYS doing....I'm wishing the best of her but I'm so shock...kinda influences me to do better in high school 'cause I never looked forward to Post Secondary Education...

Guest suejinners

taking another break from studying XD

------

Thank you everyone for your supportive posts.I enjoyed reading them T_T even though they were partly sad at the same time.

& I wholeheartedly agree with those who are saying it took courage to say that aloud for the public to know.

thank you once again to atlantis-x for your translations!

(I forgot your name -__-;; sorry! which reminds me that i haven't done our boathread fanlist update for a long time!)

------------

bbuu8.jpgbb1po7.jpg

GORGEOUS<3

On page 530 i posted about Boa coming back to Korea to support her brother's launching party for B.B Simon + pics/info

well i found articles with those two pics above^

Kwon Soon WooK is already known for being a music video director and making million sales off of his accessory brand Ramee. Recently someone from the headquarters of American luxury brand B.B Simon came from California themselves to do this exclusive contract to launch B.B Simon in Korea.

Well B.B Simon is popular with Madonna, Ciara, LL Cool J, Aerosmith, Carrie Underwood along with many other celebs.

Kwon Soon Wook, her older brother, invited BoA and she will have a showcase stage.

And he is also directing a music video for a new artist Acoustic D.

--

I know people assume that BoA did all of this for him. & I can understand why some seem to think that way because most SM'ers are wearing his Ramee jewelry. But for MV directing hes still doing it on his own. BoA offered him to do one of her own MV's but he said he wanted to start by himself... when he gets good enough he wants then work with his sister proudly. =)

----

----

Anywhoo

ANOTHER article popped out....

titled.... "BoA-Hyori-ChaeYeon... Who is 2008's best sexy queen?"

"★BoA will return"

The year of 2008's female solo singer that is gaining the most interest is 'Asia's Star' BoA. This year(07) BoA was expected to release her 6th official album but ended being pushed over to the next year.

BoA's company rep said This year rather than the singer side, the importance of the acting side is being prepared for. we looked over many scripts andbecause of the clash of her schedules in Japan the year had passed already.

[[ BS! SM has been saying that for way too long -__- i dont even believe that statement as much anymore..]]

There has been over a two year gap since her last official domestic performance but the interest in BoA, from her fans, remain. Through the recent 'Anyband Concert' BoA was finally able to meet her domestic fan. With her perfect live and poweful choreography, she was able to satisfy their expectations by a 100%. There is no other singer like BoA, in Korea, who can sing live and dance flawlessly. Her capabilities have excelled from her Japanese performances, so if she has a comeback, be on the look out for her to sweep and dominate the female solo singer sections. The problem lies on what kind of concept she will be showing. As much as it being her first album after becoming an adult, the possibilities of eliminating a unprecedented transformation are slim. On top of that the burden factor has rose way up because she has to show the distinction from her Japanese performances.

--

phew~ :sweatingbullets:

---

:( Im still worried about her and i feel quite guilty for wanting this comeback next year. In no way am I trying to offend anyone but I think some real activities in Korea will brighten her up..

Its crazy because just a few days earlier someone put up a list of album released for the first half of 2008 and boa was listed as one of them and everyone was just brushing it off saying its fanmade/unconfirmed but now this is kind of turnin things around don't you think?

I kinda hope someone will start some sort of project filled with supportive messages that we can send her..

....maybe we should try flooding her iple with all of our comments? LOL ... :lol:

But im so happy that everyone is supporting her no matter what ^__^<3

Guest heygingersnap
There has been over a two year gap since her last official domestic performance but the interest in BoA, from her fans, remain. Through the recent 'Anyband Concert' BoA was finally able to meet her domestic fan. With her perfect live and poweful choreography, she was able to satisfy their expectations by a 100%. There is no other singer like BoA, in Korea, who can sing live and dance flawlessly. Her capabilities have excelled from her Japanese performances, so if she has a comeback, be on the look out for her to sweep and dominate the female solo singer sections. The problem lies on what kind of concept she will be showing. As much as it being her first album after becoming an adult, the possibilities of eliminating a unprecedented transformation are slim. On top of that the burden factor has rose way up because she has to show the distinction from her Japanese performances.

--

phew~ :sweatingbullets:

---

:( Im still worried about her and i feel quite guilty for wanting this comeback next year. In no way am I trying to offend anyone but I think some real activities in Korea will brighten her up..

Its crazy because just a few days earlier someone put up a list of album released for the first half of 2008 and boa was listed as one of them and everyone was just brushing it off saying its fanmade/unconfirmed but now this is kind of turnin things around don't you think?

I kinda hope someone will start some sort of project filled with supportive messages that we can send her..

....maybe we should try flooding her iple with all of our comments? LOL ... :lol:

thanks for all your translations, suejin. ^^

i love that one paragraph in the article. it just seems so true.

i feel guilty about wanting a comeback too, but i still want it to happen. ><;

idk what to think anymore... i just don't want boa to feel so down. T_T

i was thinking of some sort of project too, but idk. just sthing...

that can show her how much we support&love her. ^^

Guest jessiep

BoA has been working non-stop in the past 7 years, and she does need this break. Though this news is somewhat expected, but it still hits me hard. I'm sad because I won't be able to see much of her in the next several years, but then I'm happy that she found the way to regain her aim in life. I wish her the best in everything.

BoA's journey has been an amazing one, and she's undoubtedly one of the best artists out there. She has had and will always have my support!

ya.. maybe we can send her like maybe a scrapbook of encouragement words..

or maybe some err well our own selfcomposed song sung by all of us..

or maybe a video of everyone saying BoA fighting or gambate!!!

Guest hanjin90
i guess boa is depress because her latest album sales is not doing so well in japan.

bit i think she will try acting next year in musical maybe

i dun know why ppl always blame her sales record T.T i think it's now the sales tat affects her

i uploaded one of the makings of her new toshiba cm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8coq4i2cJ4

ever since i read them, my whole day has felt kinda crappy. T__T

thanx for the link she's gorgeous in this CF <3

---

:( Im still worried about her and i feel quite guilty for wanting this comeback next year

i also want her Korean comeback next year XD but i somehow feel guilty too

i'm thinking about a project for her too

Sue, tat's a good idea but i dun think all of ppl here can sign up iple acc (including me XD)

i really like supportive messages project XD

She always seems so composed. It was sort of inevitable that she was going to feel this way. I think it's good that she's now reflecting on her life and opening up to her fans.

Guest yunapolaris

;______;

Reading the news put me in the conflict inside of me...Without BoA on the stage, what would I look forward to watch/listen everyday? Who could make me smile/laugh eveyday ? What could I do when I'm online everyday? Nothing could be more sadder...

BUT, it's the first time BoAhas confessed about "exhausted" and "no longer working" to the public...It must be over-stood for her at now :(...

Without seeing her on the stages but knowing that she will be happy is much better than seeing her collasped on stage someday. She deserves to have her own real life as every usual gals all over the world. She has devoted to work/career too much, it's time for her to devote to herself :)

So, I support anything she likes to and wants to do cuz' I love her, no matter where she goes, no matter who she is. I do love her 4ever <3

To BoA: Hwaiting, Unnie ! You can do it! Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you !

Guest atlantis-x

ok i m typing this with 5 mins worth of battery life left.

------

Thank you everyone for your supportive posts.I enjoyed reading them T_T even though they were partly sad at the same time.

& I wholeheartedly agree with those who are saying it took courage to say that aloud for the public to know.

thank you once again to atlantis-x for your translations!

(I forgot your name -__-;; sorry! which reminds me that i haven't done our boathread fanlist update for a long time!)

------------

haha. you can call me gida.(: who if you are comfortable with chinese. you can call me qin too.

i m guilty of wanting her to comeback to korea too. but i think she will be happier in korea somehow. more friends and family. she can have a long break in korea too! though that's kind of impossible since she is always even more korea in korea until she gets so skinny. ):

and i support the idea of the big project! maybe call it the boa project or something. we can always start one and send lots of love to her!

ya.. maybe we can send her like maybe a scrapbook of encouragement words..

or maybe some err well our own selfcomposed song sung by all of us..

or maybe a video of everyone saying BoA fighting or gambate!!!

i like all your ideas! haha. we should just do all then.

and the news article really did attract lots of attention huh? haha. though it's great to see how everyone is so supportive of her!

thanks blu_smiley for that pic!!..haha she sure loves to do peace sign..dorky BoA...

and the news article really did attract lots of attention huh? haha. though it's great to see how everyone is so supportive of her!

ya.. i was praying hard tat it's just an advertising gimmick for her new single... but knowing BoA ..she won't do that...

i guess she miss performing in Korea.... up till now she still has not have a paid ticket concert in korea yet...

after reading this article and watching only love mv makes me even more sad :(

:wub:

46281277ka0.png

The news about BoA's confession is attracting so much attention everywhere.

And overall, I think most people are supportive of her.

I don't comment much on these music threads, although I visit pretty consistently,

but i wanted to break my silence and add my voice to the supportive crowd here at Soompi...

Honestly, she's only 21. (22?)

Assuming that she's going to live her full life, she has lived only 1/4 of it.

and in that time, she has conquered and reached the top of something.

Though it is amazing feat in itself, but it's also pretty... well, what are you going to do for the next 3/4 of your life?

I think this confession brings to light the human behind the entertainer (or the "clown" as a lot of entertainers like to refer themselves). And I think it's good that she would want to discover who she is as a person and move forward with her life.

i've always been envious of her and her success (once upon a time, i wanted to be a singer too)...

and i really do value her and treasure her as an artist and an entertainer, but it's about time she started taking time for herself and really taking care of herself emotionally, physically, psychologically.

I want to see her back on stage one day, after she had re-discovered herself (kinda like yangpa).

But, more than anything, I want her to stay healthy and not spiral down to the mess that a lot of teen celebs did (like britney spears?).

in conclusion...

as a fan, but also as a fellow human and a fellow "young adult",

BoA, hwaiting! you will always be my number one.

Guest suejinners

shes such a cute dork<33

-those fishnet tights would have better if it was just full fishnet tights instead of ending and those red things lol XD

she looks great otherwise<3<3 i love her smile. she looks so cute!

she sang so many english songs so im curious on how it went!

-that last gif is SO SO CUTE<3

heres more that was posted with that gif

boawm4.jpg

boa1hg9.jpg

boa2rj3.jpg

credits to 오리봐님 at boaworld bestiz

-On Sang Sang Plus Lee Yeon Hee was asked who her closest celeb friend was and she replied BoA! & the MCs were shocked. haha

when they asked who was older she said BoA is a one year older unnie. They meet often and chatt when their times matches.

*Hi Gida ^__^

-I love all those ideas for a boa project!~ ^__^ yall have good ideas,.

Im kinda waiting to see if boajjang mods will agree to start something.. but no reponse yet!

if they don't i wouldn't mind help starting one if i find out where to send the stuff to o__o....

i haven't signed up for iple yet but theres a tutorial on soompi! i think theres a easy foreigner's sign up as well!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=153569 <~ iple tutorial!

if all fails... which i really hope.. not.. I was thinking that we should make one iple and upload everything on there and tell her to visit it.. or just bombard her manager's iple hahah. (her manger has a iple right? i think Mae posted it?)

----

BoA said at BoA the LIVE X-MAS i want to receive a present from a man that looks like santa claus to brad pitt. At dinner I plan on having cake with the staff, there are a lot of male staff, but none are the type i like.

hahahahhaah XD thats a big range inbetween from santa claus to brad pitt XD XD

Guest hyeminnie

^ OMG!!!! why did her stylists pick out that outfit for her? i like the top with the shorts, but why fish net stockings? and the ginormous hat?

her hair reminds me of the old No. 1 days where she had straight orangish hair.

boalovesxmaslive073ec4vs8.jpg

theres more pics posted by BKfan from BJJ here

my internet is getting really slow so someone can upload if they want XD

--------------

some lucky fan ^^:

11973809405uz1.jpg

credits to 설사해 @bestiz

--------------

btw how did she get her hair changed so fast lol ------> http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6508/img314021ti3.jpg

it soesnt look like a wig to me :blink: ...........haha maybe there was like 265454645 hair stylist ^^

more from milk @bestiz:

63643052da4.th.jpg 78331624xj1.th.jpg 21585570ez8.th.jpg

35475053qb9.th.jpg 22946414ol8.th.jpg 20401103nc8.th.jpg

16885767wl4.th.jpg 61486504km5.th.jpg 11pr4.th.jpg 16vu2.th.jpg

18ix5.th.jpg 19hf4.th.jpg 20ko8.th.jpg 21yg2.th.jpg

22ox4.th.jpg 23wz6.th.jpg 28zz7.th.jpg 29yu6.th.jpg

34gg4.th.jpg37hk7.th.jpg

Archived