B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kpopjunkie13

another great performance and she looked gorgeous!!

im really loving this concept

but i really hope shell get to dance the chair dance even if she doesnt sing live :D

i really cant believe she sang live..

she hit all the notes while dancing... very impressive

----------------------------------

Banner-WG-Set002-011.jpgWonder-Girls-Logo2.png

credits: splotcydivinity~airen~asia17

Guest V-ni@star

BoA's brother supply the jewelry for sm as i know...

so no wonder boa's jewelry always look good...

yay boa as special quest...

i wonder how she would look like this time....^^

she always look good for mr

Yes, i agree that, on 27 Dec is really very nice love<3changmin the way she control her end of every sentence is really long and stable. Well even though i dont understand abt the lyric..but i can sense that it is very touching :).

Thank you so much on Suejinner for the updates of the B.B.Simon...but dont really know what is that abt..the party for B.B SIMON, but she will be flying back to her homeland on 22 dec :)

Guest atlantis-x

ok i finally got to watch the lose your mind performance.

her live is as strong as ever! (: i really like her facial expressions and stuff. she is so charismatic on the stage! haha. and that little hair episode at that end is really cute. her hair is so silky and straight! makes me so envious.

oh and b.b simons? wow. her brother is sure doing well. the stuff are really bling bling! oh my goodness i think i will go blind if i walk into a room with all those crystal stuff like the chandelier and the mirror. 0.0

and something a little random. but i found this blog entry by the director of LYM pv. haha. he was talking about the shooting of the pv and even posted a cap of the storyboard of the pv(when it's at the conceptualising stage) he's the same director who directed the 'brand new beat' pv and also csjh's 'one more time, ok' and 'piranha' pv if i m not wrong.

d520b07f266fbae93673cb618e407062.png

BoA『 LOSE YOUR MIND feat.Yutaka Furukawa from DOPING PANDA』PVがon airし始めましたね。

てか、休みから復活です!

海外旅行から無事帰ってきました!

ローマで交通ストライキにぶつかりました。

あと、nangi『VIVID』PVがスペースシャワーのパワープッシュに選ばれましたね!!!!

さて、久々のBoAさんです!

バキバキのダンスものです!

また、お仕事来ないかなと天上智喜から少しねらってました。(同じ事務所なので)

天上智喜のPVはダンスPVの最先端の未来系をねらっていたので、

BoAさんの目にもとまったらしいです。

現場でBoAさんに天上智喜『Piranha』PVかっこよかったといわれました。

アーティストから他のアーティストのPVを褒められると相当うれしいです、はい。

相変わらずダンスがすげーうまいBoAさん、こんな曲のPVを撮りたかったです。

前回『七色の明日』は明るいPOPな感じでした。

でも、今回はクール系です。

内容はファッションショウ感とライブのダンス感をPV風に料理してみました。

イスをつかったダンス、こん棒を使ったダンス、ペアダンス、男女5人のダンサーとパワフルにクールに撮影しました。

ダンスPVといえばだいたい正面編成のものがほとんどです。

その方が見栄えがストレートに伝わるから主流なのです。

でも、ライブやコンサートになると舞台という空間を活かしたダンス設定になります。

その方がいろんなお客さんに見れるし、ダイナミック感や臨場感が伝わるからです。

今回はその両方がまざった所を挑戦してみました。

なので映像で見栄えて、空間的に立体感やライブ感がでる設定『ファッション・ショウ』にしたのです。

あと、久保がラスベガスでみたショウや映画『ヘア・スプレー』にもほんの少し感化されてます。

ドーム型スタジオに兄弟な花道とセンターステージを作りました。

映像でみるよりはるかに巨大です。

クレーンなどがあればもっとダイナミック感がでたのですが、

今回はそこまでダイナミック感がねらいではなく、

シャープでスマートで、クールにパワフルなダンスの展開性がねらいです。

そこで今回撮影にあたる前にコンテをのせます。

これがほとんど企画書でもあります。

DOPING PANDAぼ古川さんとBoAさんの絡みをいれてしまうと、

そのダンスの展開に水をさしてしまうのでわざと2shotを無しにしています。

それにベタだと思ったのでクールに別けてます。

少しの登場ですが、古川さんも最高にかっこよかったです。

BoAさんは久々にセンター分けのサラサラヘアでダンスですね。

ショートカットのBoAさんは衣装合わせしている時に本人からのアイデアです。

顔がちっちゃい人はショートカットが似合いますね。

短い曲の中でパワフルにダンスが展開していくの是非みてください!

今年のベストダンスビデオに間違いなくはいります!

BoA『 LOSE YOUR MIND feat.Yutaka Furukawa from DOPING PANDA』PV

監督:久保茂昭

撮影:鰺坂さん

照明:平野さん

VE:林さん

美術:社長←約束はまもります!

コリオグタファ:SHIGEさん

制作会社:SEP

プロデューサー:浜島くん、村野さん

PM:くわぢ

編集オペレーター:酒井君(レスパス)

MA:鈴木君(レスパス)

すばらしいスタッフ感謝拍手!!!!

そういえば、伊藤由奈さんとセリーヌ・ディオンの曲などが流れ始めましたね。

され、久保が撮っているいるんですよ~

ラスベガスでセリーヌ・ディオンとお仕事しちゃいました!

最高に幸せな経験でした!

それは次回にでも。

credits to 久保茂昭's blog @ blog.goo.ne.jp/sharksroom/

this is the link to the blog entry. http://blog.goo.ne.jp/sharksroom/e/3acc8c3...8a41f0b32d48fdf

ok i m really bad at japanese so i m not sure what he wrote. but he mentioned stuff that we already know like the concept is to have something like a fashion show thing. and they took some inspiration from the movie 'hairspray'?.

he also mentioned in the entry that boa was the one who came up with the costumes images herself. so haha. the wig idea was also hers. and at the end he was like saying this pv is this year's best dance video? haha.

Guest darkanqelxp

i love BoA's new ballad December 27 its so relaxing and calm to listen to

LYM LIVE perfromance in Music Station is AWESOME!! i hope her single is top #1

Guest XxMariannexX

I'm a little bit late..But I like the new SMTown Winter MV. I was really glad she got to be there w/ everyone. =] One Love's a very nice song.^^ ..I haven't been able to listen to December 27th yet, but I will soon! All the new pictures are gorgeous<333!!

Guest jessiep

I just watched LYM perf on Music Station, and it was great. Her LYM perfs so far has been very consistent. She nailed all the notes while dancing vigorously to the song. I got dizzy for a little bit where the camera zoomed around the part "Make me wild...", and her hair drama at the end was very cute. I agree that they can use that segment for a shampoo CF :lol:

Thanks for the brief translation of the blog, Atlantis-X. Once again, BoA shows us her great fashion sense in the LYM MV.

ps: Good to know that BoA's brother's business is doing very well beside maintaining a great jewelry supply for BoA :)

Guest JeannieV.

I haven't been listening to Boa lately, but what other new songs have she sang? Besides for SM Town-Only Love and the Anyband ones XD

Wow her Brother is doing well ^^

Hehe seeing her hair blown by the fan, It looks cute when she was smiling ^^

Guest __`b4by

[AUD] SM Town - Only Love (1m44s preview).mp3 [2.8 MB]

[AUD] SM Town - Only Love [badstar].MP3 [4.2 MB]

SMTOWN - Only Love MV [ENGLISH SUBBED].avi [16.2 MB]

SM Town - Making of Only Love MV [ca@TVXQF].avi [14.8 MB]

2007.12.07 SMTown - Making of Only Love [tvfxqforever].AVI [16.2 MB]

2007.12.07 2007 Winter SM Town - Only Love MV [ca@TVXQF].avi [34.3 MB]

available in our clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Help make our clubbox gold!!

Wow.. I actually think Boa helped out her brother alot. Lolz

She bought him a Merz when she still couldn't drive(rumor maybe?).

I thought he was a music director at 1 time? -_-;

Now he is a jewelry designer. Lolz

Neeway December 28th is <3<3<3.

Boa's voice at the start of only love is sooooooooo nice.

With only 1 line, you can hear how good she sounds. O.o

Guest hyeminnie

I haven't been listening to Boa lately, but what other new songs have she sang? Besides for SM Town-Only Love and the Anyband ones XD

Wow her Brother is doing well ^^

Hehe seeing her hair blown by the fan, It looks cute when she was smiling ^^

she's out with a new single now. it's called Lose Your Mind and the other song on her single is called Smile Again. she also came out with Mist a while ago.

BB Simon supplying jewelry for BoA is sooo cool. he gets a lot of recognition cuz of his sister. esp. her famous star earring.

Guest heygingersnap

omg! i really like "only love" as a whole,

and i was so excited to see boa have the first line.

it also seems jaejoong's always comes after hers... XD

i have "december 27" on repeat. i just love it so much!

and her perf on music station omggg<3.

i love how she really looks like she's enjoying it.

it makes it so much more enjoyable to watch.

and her lives are always fabulous!

Guest YukiDesu

These are my captions from the MV.. I thought they would be editing BoA's part in the MV ..

but I watched the MV again and again to make sure I wasn't seeing things and TA-DA she's in it alright!

I was so happy!.. but its sad i dont see Kangta joining in.. I guess his is the one that's edited in.. =\

boasm1.jpg

boasm2.jpg

*the caps aren't that great.. but hye at least you could tell that that's her <333

{then again someone had already posted up another cap of a bigger version a few pages back

but i just had to cap some for myself _and then share.. lol}

Here's the links again for the

kerio.cafe24 link: SMTown - Only Love MV

Youtube Links for the MV and the Making:

MV :

Making :

Guest astarael

Gah, I have to study, but I couldn't help myself. :X

Thank you for sharing those caps, YukiDesu, maybe we can see more BoA-Jaejoong friendship if they have more Making Of videos.

and thanks for the info, atlantis-x~ I guess if people hate wigs on BoA, they can't blame the stylists because she picked them out herself, lol.

I think it's so awesome that BoA is helping out her brother like that. :] But at the same time, if it wasn't for him auditioning at SM, she might not have been discovered then and things would've been different today. Talent seriously runs in that family; all of the kids are successful: BoA is the star of Asia, one brother is a talented pianist, and the other is a director and a breakdancer, he runs a jewelry company and I can see that he has some talent in photography as well. I've never heard of B.B. Simon before, but it looks like they make some major bling and all.

Found this on bestiz. Uhm, I don't want to say anything definite but it's a superstar calendar with BoA, DBSK, Big Bang, Super Junior, Fly to the Sky, etc for the website, www.noton.co.kr. At least this is a picture I haven't seen before.

42166216424200712091013op7.jpg

120071209100400kw2.jpg

CREDITS: 권스톡@bestiz BoAworld

EDIT: Holy crud, out of bandwidth already? Is someone hotlinking? -___- Anyway, hope everyone does well on their finals!!

http://www.newsprime.co.kr/news/read.php?idxno=42166

Guest atlantis-x

a superstar calender? that's so star studded! though i doubt i can get one anyway. haha.

and thanks for the caps YukiDesu! i saw her in the mv already but then she was blocked by jaejoong most of the time so it seemed more like there is a big gap between taeyeon and tiffany when boa is actually in that space. haha. i like what she was wearing at the group shot. some long knitted sweater over a skirt and boots. though funny how she can be wearing boots and still be at that height. i want a nocut story on their fliming again!

anyway. boa will be appearing on CDTV on the 15th!(:

次回(12/15)のゲストは、BoA、一青 窈、を予定してます。お楽しみにね

credits to http://www.tbs.co.jp/cdtv/

^ oh yay! I can't wait to see another performance of BoA. Her performance on MSta helped her so much... the ringtone ranking(?) in Japan for her song LYM went up so much lol

I really hope she comes out in Hey!3x... that's the show I'm waiting for the most haha

Archived