B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest still_dr3amin

her new pic from her blog is the most cutest thing! and her anniversary is coming up? hope she does something special. 7 years & going strong!

Guest suejinners

ahhh how cuteee<3 shes pouting her lips XD XD

8/25 makes it 7 years since her debut performance!

i have to go but ill just quickly translate what she says~ sorry yall T_T

oh hoooooo its been a while, everyone.

its one of those days where Bboa really want to see my Jumping Boa!!!

Im wondering how everyone is doing lately.

something about how she received a really specialspecail happiness from a really special person. ? something like that hahaha

8/25 is the day of her debut making it 7 years.. so she will not just let that day pass without doing anything

This idea just popped into her head~

that she can't do it with all of her jumping boa members but if 50 people who have time on that day would like to spend it with Bboa (lol she uses bboa instead of boa i think jina explained it before ^^) to chat//gossip and eat she wants to do it! "Are you all ready?"

and she says "If i tell you where it takes place it will be no fun...."

"So ill just tell you some brief details it will bearound Seoul's KangNamGu SamSungDong.

I will tell you the details of the place on 10 am 8/25/2007

Jumping BoA shall meet Bboa and chatt ke~

AH! and the time when we will eat and chatt will be around afternoon and dinner. ke ke ke

I really want listen to your stories up close not in/from the internet world.

then she goes on to say how when she debuted ion 8/25 ts a day she where she will never forget, how nervous/shaky that perf and from that day to the day that is making it 7 years. (? does that make sense?)

So please lets have a fun time with bboa. keke

"ill be waiting~"

T_Tpuhahah that was so bad >< sorry~~~~~~~XD

Guest TimmyYayo

time to fly to korea!!!! ahaha. aw man i really wanna go too. but stupid work. man. at least coem to the states a few more times boa.

Guest astarael

UWAAA! Thank you for translating!

If I could only go. I'd get there the night before and camp out in the streets, and after the 50th person arrived, I'd tell the others to go away. :X

What will happen if over 50 people are there? They won't get to spend the day with her? That'd be really heartbreaking for them, wouldn't it?

I'm so glad that she'll be spending the special day with some of her fans. By the amount of "ㅜㅜ" faces and thank-yous that I've seen, I know that a lot of them are so excited and overwhelmed. I hope they'll take pictures and have stories to tell us.

Guest XxMariannexX

Thanks for all the translations! BoA's soOo adorable.^^

I want to see BoA but I can't. =[ I wouldn't be surprised if way more than 50 people came. haha

Guest hanjin90

OMG~~~~~ alot of updates <3 i luv u guys ;)

her replies always made my day, she's too cute for words <3 i feel closer to her & knowing her more through her replies to fans, she's such an adorable girl. I luv when she answers for interview, she's always so wise but when it comes to fans, she's active & childish sometime <3 that made me love her even more day by day. She actually thought 'bout the comeback T.T but i wonder why she hasnt do it yet, It's already August, come on BoA ~~ she's learning something? i hope it for acting career but pls a Korean album first ;)

i wonder the person with the nick name JungYunHo's girl wrote what? but the way she wrote back was so cuteeeeee, Boshik's girl <3

she's such a cutie dork in that pic pouting her lips <3 lucky fans that can go with her on that special day T.T I'm jealous with them, thanx for all the updates guys <3

Guest prizzyy

oooh! i forgot about her anniversary! there must be some special celebration for it!

hope to see videos/fancams of the event! lucky fans! must ask nice nice questions on behalf of us!! :lol:

Guest hyeminnie

those lucky 50 people <_<

i want to meet BoA, but i'm stuck in the states.

i wonder if they get to take pictures, or if this will be recorded.

just one more day until BoA's 7th anniversary in korea!!!

Guest Nakuru

BoA Blogs to Japan With Tempting Photos [ Updated Aug.23,2007 07:02 KST ]

Asian superstar BoA has become a messenger of Korean culture in Japan. The singer-dancer-model opened her Japanese blog in June, introducing many items from Korea like cold noodles, red-bean sherbet and street scenes from Seoul (blog.oricon.co.jp/boa). The photos on the website indicate that she has a real talent for photography.

The blog has become very popular with her Japanese fans, at times leading the Oricon chart, the country's most credible blog rankings. One reason for its popularity is BoA's frequent updates. She uploads articles and photos about once every two days, which attract many regular visitors.

Recently a photo of red-bean sherbet piqued the curiosity of many Japanese netizens. BoA explained how the dish is made and the proper way to eat it. "Koreans eat this at cafes," she wrote. "We make it from ice and red beans with toppings such as white rice cakes and jellies."

When she started the blog she wrote, "I'll write a lot of articles here including what I think and how I feel, especially focusing on my activities in Korea." She appears to be excelling in her role as a volunteer civilian diplomat.

(englishnews@chosun.com)

Source: Digital Chosunilbo (English Edition), original article can be viewed HERE

Guest suitcases

^^ Haha BoA's a famous blogger now! :D

I have to admit that picture made me curious too, until I figured out it was pat bing soo.

Archived