Guest kimseo

Guest MeiHearts

some girls can pull it off really well and they look sooooooo cool

& i really like guys who pull it off so nice =]

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Avocadoxoxo

hmm i thought this fashion is more to korean fashion , but i like it coz its really attractive and cozy..

Did someone just make up "Ganji", isn't it just Americana? i.e. a nod towards old skater wear or streetwear... Kids anyone ?! Actually Americana can be split, the preppy side, Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren... and then the streetwear side, Supreme, Stussy, Dickies to Adidas originals, shell toes, RUN DMC influences etc. Ganji to me doesn't share the same connotations as Americana, which can relate to fashion, in my opinion anyway.

rich schooling the noobs.

Guest HeirOfGlee

In highschool people always dressed like this.

Even me. I was too lazy to buy clothes so i borrowed my brothers.

Its a style now , in another country. o0

• 8 months later...
Guest shockedxx

I totally adore this style and if i could, i would wear it. except here in the US if you do that, you would most likely be thought of as gay or something like it...

• 7 months later...
Guest yumyumtoastyum

:sweatingbullets: I really lovee this style but I feel that I can't pull it off. I think to pull of the style you would need to be a bit flat chested, skinny, and cute.

That is for girls ;0 not fairr, cute + fierce + sexy boys + almost all boys can pull this off. I have really broad shoulders, thunder thighs, big calves, manly arms (i like man arms :] ) and not too big but bigger than average chest for my age. I like my body it's just that it's a pity that body shapes have to do with what you can wear and what you can't, well that depends if you want to look good in your clothes.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

This style seems to be REALLY in back in early~mid 2000's in Korea (not sure about other places)

I don't think it's too common in 2011 now (maybe junior high school kids still wear them).

^ Agreed. The ganji fashion seems to have evolved into something else now in Korea...The type of fashion on the first page was something alot of my Korean friends used to dress like this back when I was in High School...And that was back in 2002 o_O

lol..wow this topic still alive...I remember I won the soompi ganji fashion contest back in like 2007 or 2008..anyone remember me? (old screename: hiphoper) haha...yeah I also noticed this style has kind of disappeared in korea as well..don't see too many girls wearing it anymore...I think groups like 2ne1 created a new trend of hiphop style

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived