does skinny=attractive?

Guest kiwiwer

Guest milk tea!

Anorexia is the extreme, and I don't think anyone should have to resort to it. However, I do notice that some girls with chubbier faces would look a lot better if they lost some weight ^^;;

I agree..

however there are some people that look pretty as chubby or skinny.

but I think healthy skinny is attractive, or a little bit chubby,..

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tinkerbelle*

not not neccessarily

its how you present yourself and hopefully its whats inside but thats a load of BS, right? because we are all so judgemental -_-'' anyway

it really depends on the person

tinkerbelle*

not not neccessarily

its how you present yourself and hopefully its whats inside but thats a load of BS, right? because we are all so judgemental -_-'' anyway

it really depends on the person

tinkerbelle*

I don't know how many people I speak for, but I would want someone that looked healthy.

Guest strykers12

Mainstream America in current days admire CURVES. So girls who are dieting themselves down for an image that was admired in the 90's, STOP.

Watch VH1, MTV, or E!. Who usually wins the hottest girl countdown? Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez (couple of years ago anyway)

Guest my_love_shy

i think that if your too skinny then it's too weird looking. i think that if your a size 2 or 3 then it's pretty healthy looking. my goal is to at least go down to a size 5. i got a long way to go!

Guest jinjin<3

I don't think skinny necessarily equates to attractive. I like it better when girls have meat on their bones. They look happier for some reason. They kinda have this glow around them.

people seem to forget what it is ABOUT the weight guys like and what they don't like. just cause the scale reads a lower number than before doesn't necessarily mean you're hotter. forgive me for explaining it in so many words, but the weight has to be distributed proportionately throughout. If some girl is so skinny her body is like collapsing in on itself so it looks like she's slouching, that's a turn-off. If her thigh is like the same thickness as her calves, that's a turn-off. If she doesn't have a protruding buttox, that's a turn-off.

Sometimes I'll even see a wicked skinny girl with a blubbery gut. If another girl has weight in the right places, her numbers may read higher than the skinny girl's, but she'll be way hotter, see what I'm saying?

That being said, it's obviously a turn-off to be at either extreme. The best is in the middle, with the weight in the right places.

Guest fluffpuff

depends on what kind of skinny. if it's nichole richie, calista flockhart kind of skinny, thats ugly like hell. if it's eva longoria kind of skinny, that's blardy hot.

Yes, in most people's perception. Why do you think all the popular celebs are thin. And in all the magazines you only see thin people. You hardly see people who are looking "normal" or are a bit overweight unless it's about fat people.

I don't know how it is in South Korea or Japan, but the HK media is very cruel. When a celeb is not stickthin they call them fat expecially with females.

So if they aren't lucky enough to have a fast metabolism they need to be on a strict diet. And it's sending a bad image to the public. And people really think that to be that thin is really healthy. If you've been to a Chinese forum, there are loads of posts of how to loose weight.

skinny just goes to any point it depends on what you think is skinny

i remember whatching a movie on anorexic ballet dancers and it was gross their backbones just stuck out whenever they bent or leaned over

sometimes people who are curver look better than skinny girls

and who would want a stick (as i call them)

-debbie

Guest Born: 1985

the face matters more than anything

That and personality. A pretty girl w/ a nasty attitude=ugly/unattractive.

It's really personal perference..some people are all about looks and others could care less about looks. ;)

I do think being in shape is attractive though. Being healthy and looking good=attractive

Over-eating and being obese=unattractive.. very

Archived