LOST

Guest oh so delicious

Guest NanaMun

^ I love how that promo pic has ALL the cast members from the entire series. :)

Agh, can't wait. I was given the 1st and 2nd season as an early gift this past weekend and I'm already halfway through season 2 in review. So pumped!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Myss Blewm

oh hai thur Lost thread. You've been gone for awhile.

I love how everyone (even Vincent!) is looking straight ahead, looking right at us, except for John Locke.

• 1 month later...
Guest iEatPowder

Desmond Hume and Daniel Farraday's stories are by far the most captivating. The traveling of one's consciousness through time and space is so brilliant. I hope they bring Farraday back for some episodes this season.

I watched these series on and off, mostly Season 4. The last episode of Season 4 does not live up to past episodes. The plot is becoming stagnant, the story is unfolding too slow, and there are yet more weired things happening with no explanation. I think you can reach a point where these strange cliff hangers become tiresome if there is not attempt and wrapping at least some things up.

I heard there was writer strike therefore Season 4 was cut short.

Guest NanaMun

I watched these series on and off, mostly Season 4. The last episode of Season 4 does not live up to past episodes. The plot is becoming stagnant, the story is unfolding too slow, and there are yet more weired things happening with no explanation. I think you can reach a point where these strange cliff hangers become tiresome if there is not attempt and wrapping at least some things up.

I heard there was writer strike therefore Season 4 was cut short.

....You clearly haven't seen season 5. I'd wait until then...scratch that. Wait until season 6 to make that conclusion. The whole point is to stay hooked, so of course they'll have heavy cliffhangers and a crescendo of suspense that works at a slow pace. And to answer everything will be pointless, because people would have no big reasons to continue watching the show.

But then again, that isn't everyone's cup o' tea

Guest iEatPowder

Lol... Do you see the contradiction in what you're saying?

Lost isn't a show you watch on and off. If you don't commit and watch every episode, you're going to be ... lost.

Guest res0nate

^ Thanks for sharing!

Hmmm...what if it's a fake beginning? A dream Jack has? Wednesday can't come quickly enough!

It's on tuesday :P

Could be a fake! First ep is out anyway, horrible quality though.

Guest Myss Blewm

It's on tuesday :P

Could be a fake! First ep is out anyway, horrible quality though.

Hahaha yeah, I was looking at my calendar yesterday and I thought, "What? Why is 'Lost' airing on Tuesday?" I'm so used to it airing on Wednesday. :lol:

Hahaha yeah, I was looking at my calendar yesterday and I thought, "What? Why is 'Lost' airing on Tuesday?" I'm so used to it airing on Wednesday. :lol:

Maybe it's a clue. Juliet's detonation of the bomb was successful in changing the timeline.

Didn't the very first pilot episode of the show premiere on a Tuesday? :rolleyes:

Guest graceyoon

I still feel down when I think about the Charlie death scene and Juliet & Sawyer thing from the finale

well the LOST gods must have heard your cries, since they all came back lol

anyway i have no words as usual... i can't suspect anything dah

Archived