Yeh Cy Photos

Guest a-za

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest discern

SHE'S SO PRETTY <3

But she looks really tired as a-za mentioned in one of the pictures. Poor thing. The more I think about it the more I think being an actor/actress is tough. ):

Guest xKiwi

so gorgeous!

Love YEH <3

really nice skin, i think she is one of the very few celebs who can pull of the look without no /minimal makeup on and still look absoluley pretty! :) :) :)

i actually liked her better wiith chubby cheeks.

nevertheless, she's so pretty !

yeah i liked her better w/chubbier cheeks too. thinner face doesn't necessary mean better looking. whatever suits the person, but that's just my opinion. she looks sort of sickly nowadays

Guest ic3ic3b4by

YOON EUN HYEEEE!!! My favorite Korean girl celebrity xDD <3 I LOVEE HER PICTURES! She seems like such a great person &so gorgeous <3 Goong is a classic k. drama that everyone loveeed!

Guest cpopbaby19

WAAAAAAAAAAHH

T^T;

seeing all these girls with pretty bone structures and flawless WHITE porcelain skin... makes me want to bury my face into my pillows and not show my face to the world! T_T

so prettyyyyy! >.<;

Guest XtineZaiKen

she's so pretty, esp in the last picture. even without makeup, she's gorgeous. her lips are gorgeous. ^^

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

SHe is soo gorgeous! Haha I love her puppy! too cute! She looks great with or without makeup<3

She has a really nice natural look :)

Guest swtaznkrncrapp

how the hell did she get so SKINNY..i don't think she's that pretty..just average, infact, sometimes i think she's realy ugly sometimes..but i am jealous of her losing weight AND those kick richard simmons piercings on her ear

Archived